Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shashank789

Hanging problem

This happened in fm 17 and same is happening now... after somewhere around 2120 the game keeps hanging where we can't do anything and only way to come out is to restart after switching off the system...what might be the problem and solution... graphic card is absolutely fine

What do you mean 'we'? Are you playing a network game? 

Are you trying to process forward? Is it always freezing at exactly the same point and date in game? 

So when you say 2120, is this the year or the time? Do you have the save game where this always happens? As said, are you trying to process forward? Is it always freezing at exactly the same point and date in game? 

If so, upload the save game to our FTP and let us know the file name and the in-game date the issue occurs. FTP details here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/417549-ftp-details/

If not, please provide more details describing your issue. Thanks. 

Detailed issue

Yes it is the year

Further there is no specific point where it gets stuck...randomly if I play for say morning to night once in that period it gets stuck...there is no trend in that....the Same used to happen in fm 17....

Hanging means game stops completely and in manner is operational... Just got to switch off my system...there is nothing like saved game the problem exists...

Okay are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins etc? If so, do you encounter the same issue with them removed?

Do you have any kind of anti-virus program installed? If so, what type?

Are you playing the game through or just holidaying? Let us know, thanks. 

Yes logos, skins are run by me...I have not tried this year by removing the skin but last year when same problem occurred had removed them but to no avail

It is not a anti virus actually a type of firewall called nashwall

Almost all the time I am holidaying

Not for too long...say 2 hrs then again come back make changes and again go on holiday...never on sleep mode....any solution

Edited by Shashank789

How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If within your save you go to 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many players are loaded? 

Let us know, thanks.

Okay we've just released the 18.3.0 update, so please try again and let us know how you get on.

Thanks.