I just bought a bear...

Hey guys, I just spent 150mil p on this beast...:lol: partially for the lol.

Any advice regarding how to maximize his value? since he is young, I think I can retrain him to be a target man, but his defensive capability might be wasted.

BTW I play a 442 with two wingers, certainly I can change my tactic to accommodate him. What kind of system you guys think he plays the best in? What attribute should I try to improve further?

cheers

Berezin.png

You don't intend to tweak your 4-4-2 into something using a Segundo Volante? He seems like somebody you'd create and insert into the game to fill that role.

Otherwise I would say convert him into an AM - if you play a hard-pressing system he'd be brilliant due to his capability to out-tackle the opposition defensive players as well as play through them. 

Also - nickname him "Ivan Drago" :lol:

I would use him in my 4-2-3-1 Wide tactic as a box-to-box midfielder at MLC, he certainly has the physical attributes for it!!!

Maybe try to even raise his determination by a great tutor (no idea for PPM's? anyone?)
and then probably train his off the ball, finishing and heading would be my guess

Have fun with him! He will deliver!

I would suggest leaving PPMs blank - he's so well-rounded you don't want to be limited in what you do with him due to an unwanted PPM you can't get rid of. Obviously if he's one-footed try to rectify that. His determination looks fine. Perhaps have the "runs with ball rarely" ppm given how he only has 10 dribbling.

Would never have wasted so much money on this type of player. So much wasted CA points in those physicals. 

Who really needs balance, stamina of 20, or strength that high either.

Could be exceptional if you could transfer some of those points from the physicals over to mentals and technical. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2018 at 13:21, Finners said:

6 aggression. Smh. 

Bin. 

It's a common thing with regens  for some reason, low aggression, I'm not saying no players with aggression come through, but many players that have perfect stats for some roles, and just fail miserably in the aggression stat is a little annoying, especially as it is an attribute that is either difficult or impossible to improve.

Any hows, that player looks perfect for the center of midfield in a 4-4-2, one of the biggest problems in a 4-4-2 is you are often outnumbered in midfield, and it's difficult to have the  Destroyer/Creator/Runner combo with only 2 players. With a guy like that he can play the role of 2 of those for the price of one.

Honestly I would probably just play him in the DM strata and let him shield the defense, whether statically or roaming. I wouldn't want him dribbling at all, but he would certainly make for a wonderful pivot. No one is getting by him with those physical/defensive stats. He also has good height on him to win headers. I would argue for making him a CB, although that might be a waste of his attacking stats. He is an absolute Unit

Archived