Sports Interactive Community

I am in my third game of the season and every time i get crash dumps and can not advance in he game  

Help would be very much appreciated as only played 2 League games and one cup game 

Okay can you please post your dxdiag for us? Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r400/

Also how many leagues are you running with what sized database? If within your save you go to 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many players are loaded? 

Let us know, thanks.

Okay the graphics card doesn't actually meet minimum specifications to run the game which mean unfortunately it's not supported to run FM18.

You may find you can get it to run by doing the following, but as said above it's not officially supported so you may encounter issues.

- Open Steam and access your Games Library
- Right-click on Football Manager 2018 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options
- Type this in the box: --config very_low
- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM18 through Steam

You would need to buy a system that meets the minimum specifications to run the game and is supported.

Failing that you would need to try and get a refund for the game from the retailer where you bought it.

Sorry about that.