Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
cantrill4

18.2.2f1055984 error

Hi,

I am getting this error on the morning of the opening day of the season. I am not using any add ons or additional third party skins/graphics. 

I am playing as Bristol Rovers - only England loaded with leagues down to Vanarama North/South. Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Hi @cantrill4

Does this produce a crash dump file at all or do you get a 'staging error' message? If you receive a crash dump file, could you please attach it to this thread? They can be found in the following location - C:\Users\<Your Windows Name>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\crash dumps

Thanks,
Felix

If you had the staging error you shouldn't have any crash dump files. Still check though just in case.

Either way, it would be good if you could attach your DxDiag to this thread, regardless of crash dump or not. Information on how to do so is on the link below.

https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r400/

So to confirm, is it always crashing at exactly the same point? So when you process on a particular day? Or is it happening when you enter into a match?

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins or any other add-ons? If so, do you encounter the same issue if you remove them? Let us know, thanks. 

Hi Neil,

Yes always on the same day, before going in to a match. I don't know what the time was but it would be between 12-2pm game time I'd imagine. However, after re-installing the game, it has let me past this stage and I've been able to play.

I don't have any custom graphics or skins.

I will let you know if I get any further issues.

Thanks

Good to hear that you've been able to pass that stage and are able to play.

We have just released the 18.3.0 Winter update so do of course let us know if you run into any further issues.