A lot of leagues vs. fewer leagues and a lot of players (adv. setup)

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

• Loading a lot of Playable leagues

vs

• Loading fewer leagues, but a lot of players via the Advanced Setup option?

Which slows the game down more? I imagine that having a lot of leagues loaded makes it slower, since there's obviously more processing going on? What would happen during transfer windows with a lot of players loaded, but not a lot of leagues? I imagine that clubs would be more passive when it comes to making offers for my players, but I'd have a lot of options to sign myself? Also, does loading a lot of players via the Advanced Setup option affect newgens in any way?

more leagues means that that those league actually play and make some transfers, lowering the level of those league because the players will retire and since they dont do much transfer wise they end up with a full team of grey players.

on the other hand lots of players can kind of destroy the transfer market because there will be always a similar player for free, and all want free players, leaving you paying 200m a week for old wood or rotation players

personally i always load the 6 better leagues in europe, and 3 leagues from south america and mexico, then add leagues that are feeder for the league i play (if you play in russia you will want all ex urss nations or in germany you will want the netherlands and poland) as for database, if i load too many leagues i go for a small one, too many teams, too many options anyway, so why load more that i need to, if i load say 10 leagues i go for a medium one so i have more options, but i always end up going for a small one because i dont like old wood

Archived