any way to emulate a Segundo Volante in FM17?

i have heard wonders from this position in FM18 and i know Paulinho plays that role in barcelona and i'd like to use it, but im one of those that likes to skip one year to see more improvements in the game (that and the fact that i haven't finished the level 22 challenge) i was thinking of a deep lying with the "goes up when possible" trait, but it would be weird to do that for every player i get for that position.

hace 9 minutos, Cleon dijo:

No it can't be replicated at all, not even close. It has behaviours hardcoded that you cannot achieve with settings or other roles.

what a shame...at least i can play a box to box deep lying as a replacement for that like the link vasilli07 shared

7 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Not really. The movement in the match engine required doesnt exist in FM17

Yeah, it was just the closest thing I could think of if the guy wanted to give it a try.

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

Yeah, it was just the closest thing I could think of if the guy wanted to give it a try.

It's something i went to great lengths to try and get in previous FMs. Never really got it going.

Tbh, pretty much got FM18 because of this role. It's long since been a dream role of mine

3 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

It's something i went to great lengths to try and get in previous FMs. Never really got it going.

Tbh, pretty much got FM18 because of this role. It's long since been a dream role of mine

I haven't really tried it out, but I assume a 4-4-2 with two deep central midfielders might work? One a Segundo Volante and one Anchorman perhaps. Might have a bit of a play around with the role and see how it works.

Archived