Data Analyst

I am not sure if this is a feature already ,if it is then i haven't come across it.

Companys like whoscored.com and opta provide summary reports on teams and players.

Is there a similar option within FM 2018 without having to scout EVERY PLAYER ? 

I realise you can have your analyst follow players and then filter the results but is there a way to obtain this information before scouting players ?

For example when i am looking for a new signing id love to be able to obtain a list of players in Europe who have a passing % above 80% and THEN scout the players on this list.

Whoscored.jpg

Some of these stats can be checked in the league's stats panel.

As for searching some of these stats globally, I'm not sure. However, I'd say this is an interesting feature but I wouldn't judge my potential targets for their stats in another club. I don't know if they play a diffent style to mine, so I don't consider their stats elsewhere that relevant.

1 hour ago, kingjericho said:

Some of these stats can be checked in the league's stats panel.

As for searching some of these stats globally, I'm not sure. However, I'd say this is an interesting feature but I wouldn't judge my potential targets for their stats in another club. I don't know if they play a diffent style to mine, so I don't consider their stats elsewhere that relevant.

I agree that it's only one part of the puzzle in the same way scouting the players would be. 

Two players with similar attribute stats can perform very differently so looking at their match stats helps fill in some of the blanks.

As for the Data Analyst as it is in FM18, would we get a a different report or a more accurate report from a different analyst if he had a much higher "presenting data attribute"?  Or if he had higher attributes in judging current & potential ability.

I'm wondering if it is worth dropping a data analyst who has figures for these attributes around 9 or 10 for a new one who has 17,18, or 19.

Archived