[FM18] Changing the face of world football - Sign Up

Ok, something maybe a little different - will try and make the sign up as simple as possible.

All players will start with a CA of 0, so all random and a PA of -10 so a chance to be one of the best in the world.

All I need from you is a player name, a starting playing nation (has to be an in game playable nation) - you will be placed within the club that has the worst finances throught all the leagues and a position. There is a maximum number of players for each position so it is first come, first served. I also need to know which nation you vote for - this will decide which country everyone plays for (your place of birth will be the capital). You date of birth will all be the same and everyone will start as a 16 year old.

Here is an example of a sign up - please use this format

Name: Ivor Windybottom

Position: ACM

Nation to start playing football in: Belgium

Country I Vote For: The Bahamas

Max number of players per position (I will try my best to keep numbers signed up as much as possible0 - so please check the number and also in the thread I will post when I have updated the number below...hope that makes sense.

GK  2 FULL

SWEEPER 2 (1 signed up so far)

LB 2 FULL

CB 6 (3 signed up so far)

RB 2 (1 signed up so far)

LWB 2 (0 signed up so far)

CDM 6 (2 signed up so far)

RWB 2 (1 signed up so far)

MCL 2 FULL

MC 6 (2 signed up so far)

MCR 2 FULL

AML 2 FULL

AMC 6 (2 signed up so far)

AMR 2 FULL

STRIKERS 6 (4 signed up so far)

List of nations you need to pick one from - the most picked will be the nation we will all play for. All these countries are joint 205th best in the world with 0 ranking points.

Gibraltar - 6 votes

Anguilla

Eritrea - 2 votes

Tonga - 4 votes

The Bahamas - 14 votes

Somalia - 2 votes

Djbouti

Questions asked below, and hopefully clear answers.

Updated.

The Bahamas seem to be taking the lead! Be a nice place to play footy.

Sign up 12% towards being completely full and giving nice competition for national places, only takes a few minutes if that to post the info needed.

Been a while since our last sign up for this, so I give notice that the sign up will close at 22:00hrs Thursday 22nd of Feb (GMT).

All those with 1 sign up, your more than welcome to create another player, position and starting nation so as to try and fill the total slots - but please don't create a 3rd player....so maximum of 2 players per person (anyone deciding to sign up, your more than welcome to create 2 at the same time).

Cheers gang.

I'll take in the offer, so the 2 for 1 dopelganger would be:

Michel Petit

MC

France

I wont cast another vote for Gibraltar as it is pretty clear its gonna be Bahamas. Just though would have been interesting to be in Europe with the Nations League and all...

I'll add 2 if that's allowed (it is if I've read correctly), so we have a bigger number of players

Name: Alexandru Rueda

Position: MCR

Nation to start playing football in: Romania

Country I Vote For: Eritrea - I know it's not winning, just a bit of fun :p

and the second one:

Name: Sander Rutjens

Position: MCL

Nation to start playing football in: Holland (Netherlands)

Country I Vote For: (Eritrea again, I guess, not sure if this'll be counted as one or two votes)

Hi everyone

I like this idea, and i'll try to follow this one

My 2 players are

Name: Luis Costa

Position: CDM

Nation to start playing football in: Portugal

Country I Vote For: Somalia

Name: Rafael Jorge

Position: AML

Nation to start playing football in: Poland

Country I Vote For: Somalia (if it is possible to vote for each player)

Updated, serious lack of a back four :-) we gonna be going you score 3 we score 4 by the looks of things!

Still over half a day to the end of sign up.

Thanks to everyone reading this, and thanks to the sign ups.

Final push now please gang.

Name-Zaheerafaghara Kakhanakarna(Kazikannajeera's younger brother)

Position-Goal Keeper(Kazi used him as a dummy for showing off to girls in taking penalties. Zahi realised that stopping them may be an even better show off)

Starting Nation-Spain

Country-The Bahamas

3 minutes ago, vossmaj said:

Looking good and well sold, @nastymiller :D

I voted for The Bahamas but I get the Point that we miss out on the Chance to compete in the UEFA Nations League. That would have the ideal mirror of our climb up the ladder of fame. What are the Bahamas competing for?

Well, if the next 25 vote for 'Gib' we will find out :-)

Community, you have a mission :-) No pressure.... 

Updated and sign up closed.

My 2 players will be MCL and MCR and will start in Brazil and Mexico - my votes would have been for 'Gib'.

Will start in the database updateds tonight after work and try and get a few player screenshots up, Saturday is a busy day with the Millers at home to Donnie.

Thanks all for signing up and if anyone still wants to jump on board, you can sneak in as it will be around 17:00hrs when I start on the database.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived