Discipline a player for not listening to PPI or shouts

Rien102

I tried to find if something like that was already present and found nothing so.....

What i would like to do is to be able, at will, to warn a player (even fine hime after a few warnings) when he doesn't comply to specific PPIs and or shouts.

Straight obvious black & white example: your GK is asked to do short kicks to the WB/FBs only, you put passing at minimum risks and all the trimmings.  All the team shouts are on short plays, to be careful, etc... but he still kick long balls to your forwards!  If one of those long balls from your GK gets intercepted and that it leads to a goal against you, if he got a rating of 6.3+, you can't say anything to him that is negative... at all!  Overtime, you lose wins because of those dang long balls because those hauls are sometimes intercepted and counter attacks ensue and you get scored to a draw... sometimes even to a loss.

Another straight example would be to have a shouts setting toplay inside the box.  You have a midfielder that have the PPI to shoot less often but, day in and day out, despite is long shot attribute at 1, he continues to fire from far away and he have a 5% shot on goal touching the target.

Overall, what i would like is to see the possibility to interact more directly with the players about the PPIs that are given to them.... like what it would be in IRL.  I know that Decision attribute might (certainly?) come into play here but i think it still should be possible to "guide" the player.  Naturally, a player may be angry/not happy or may not even care but at least, it would be easier for making decisions around those things...

If this suggestion has been made before, i am sorry not to have been able to find it.

• 9 months later...

Archived