transfer market

Hi, I play Football Manager for iPad Air 2. When I try to buy or sell a player, I see on the internet that there are different methods, such as paying in installments, but I can only give a percentage on the future resale or postpone the date of the transfer. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve this problem by making all the possibilities appear.

Thanks in advance.

Buongiorno, io gioco a Football Manager per iPad Air 2. Quando cerco di acquistare o vendere un giocatore, su internet vedo che ci sono diversi metodi, come per esempio pagare a rate, ma io posso solo dare una percentuale sulla rivendita futura oppure posticipare la data del trasferimento. Volevo chiedere se qualcuno sa come risolvere questo problema facendomi comparire tutte le possibilità.

Grazie in anticipo.

If you're playing Football Manager Mobile, the range of transfer options are limited. You won't be able to pay instalments as you can on the desktop version of Football Manager. The only other options available are to offer a percentage of a future resale or the exchange of a player.

Archived