[FM18] [SKIN] Tiki-Taka '18 Skin v2.1 + LIGHT VERSION (UPDATE 24/04/2018)

Jas80

Thanks, mate. Really looking forward to that!

This modification will be for the in-match screen as well as for the match review screen, right?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the version 2.0 but only issue I am having is the background behind player picture in player profile .I like it how it is in update 1.1 clear behind player picture and shirt and logo .what should I do to reverse it and how do I get rid of the player attributes boxes .again I prefer it to be clear .thanks 

55 minuti fa, alex1234 ha scritto:

I love the version 2.0 but only issue I am having is the background behind player picture in player profile .I like it how it is in update 1.1 clear behind player picture and shirt and logo .what should I do to reverse it and how do I get rid of the player attributes boxes .again I prefer it to be clear .thanks 

Il 2/4/2018 in 19:35 , Jas80 ha scritto:

Go to skin folder/panels/player.

Open player attributes panel.xml

Replace the code:

<!-- Attribute value -->
      <record index="2" id="val" sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="8">
        <record id="widget_info"  class="attribute_label" alignment="centre, can scale" style="semi_bold"  colour="white"  use_attribute_colour_as_bg="false" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"/>
      </record>

With this:

<!-- Attribute value -->
      <record index="2" id="val" sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="8">
        <record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="right, centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>
      </record>

Save and reload the skin

8 ore fa, alex1234 ha scritto:

I am guessing its for the attributes boxes .what about player picture .how do I take out that background image from there ....

Sorry but I got confused :(

Delete default.png from graphics/backgrounds/profile

Another fantastic skin, congratulations!

One thing I'd like though is the stadium pack to go with my city pack on the home screen to complete my skinning of the game and play on! Where could I find th one you mention in your OP?

hi...

can someone help me.. why no city pict i showing on my club overview..

i'm using Background mega pack that include vitrex city pic.. when i'm using other skin it show the city pic.. its there anyway to edit the xml file?

city.png

3 ore fa, Ninza ha scritto:

Had those issues with the skin, after a game  r when i edited the interface

is there any fix t this?

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 5.14.50 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 5.07.38 pm.png

It does not seem my skin

**NEW UPDATE 2.1 RELEASED**

Changelog v2.1:

1) NEW Match Preview Panel

2) NEW Match Preview Tactics

3) Added new background for tunnel interview

4) NEW Match Review Panel

5) Fixed icons in opponent instructions

8) Other bugfixes in several screens

See first post for download!

2 minuti fa, Saris ha scritto:

I really like the light skin but I think I found some kind of bug regarding the match title bar:

Saarbrucken-v-Nurnberg_-Match-Pitch.png

Is there any quick way to fix this?

Probably you have more than 100% zoom.

My skin works better with 100% zoom.

Could you maybe give me a hint where I could try and fix it myself (both the white bar and the match title bar on 200% zoom)? I'm an absolute noob when it comes to skins but I would try to adjust it myself if given some directions.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Jas80:

Sorry, but I don't know what is the problem

I'd like to adjust the time bar so that it isn't white and basically unreadable and also would like to try and fix the scoreboard so that it displays correctly at 200% zoom. However, I have no idea how to do this and had hoped that you could maybe give me some directions on where to look.

Or do you know of any tutorial around here that explains how to edit the "match title bar"? I love your white skin except for the match title bar which I would like to edit (optimally so that it looks like that of the Champions League skin).

22 minuti fa, Saris ha scritto:

I'd like to adjust the time bar so that it isn't white and basically unreadable and also would like to try and fix the scoreboard so that it displays correctly at 200% zoom. However, I have no idea how to do this and had hoped that you could maybe give me some directions on where to look.

Or do you know of any tutorial around here that explains how to edit the "match title bar"? I love your white skin except for the match title bar which I would like to edit (optimally so that it looks like that of the Champions League skin).

You can edit the match title bar.xml in tiki-taka_18_light-version/panels/match or replace it with the one from another skin

Great skin. 

I have a question: is it possible to make the photo of a player bigger? For ex., I use Gunzo facepack. Actually, I do not need emblem and kit behind the picture of a player.

So, which file I have to edit, and which code? 

Jas80,

You are the author of this skin, but you do not know that there is no panel selector above the photo of a player. And you dont need to edit cfm player profile cutout signature.xml, as you told me.

There is a problem in the file "cfm player overview small selector panel". There is a code -   <widget class="cfm_popup_button_profile" id="popv" auto_size="horizontal" height="20" click_event="msis" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/button" fixed="true" cached="true" red_replacement="secondary">

You have to delete this cached="true" red_replacement="secondary" code in order to see the selector above the picture. 

So, when you copy the files from other skins, be sure that all things are on their places. 

1 ora fa, EmilioGas ha scritto:

Jas80,

You are the author of this skin, but you do not know that there is no panel selector above the photo of a player. And you dont need to edit cfm player profile cutout signature.xml, as you told me.

There is a problem in the file "cfm player overview small selector panel". There is a code -   <widget class="cfm_popup_button_profile" id="popv" auto_size="horizontal" height="20" click_event="msis" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/button" fixed="true" cached="true" red_replacement="secondary">

You have to delete this cached="true" red_replacement="secondary" code in order to see the selector above the picture. 

So, when you copy the files from other skins, be sure that all things are on their places. 

Thanks for your reporting, but it's useless.

I hid the selector voluntarily because I did not need it. This is part of my personalization.

I chose only one type of visualization of this panel.

Anyway, the code you posted is from cfm player overview profile selector panel.xml, not cfm player overview small selector panel.xml

So, if you do not know the reasons, avoid making unnecessary controversy.

35 минут назад, Jas80 сказал:

Thanks for your reporting, but it's useless.

I hid the selector voluntarily because I did not need it. This is part of my personalization.

I chose only one type of visualization of this panel.

Anyway, the code you posted is from cfm player overview profile selector panel.xml, not cfm player overview small selector panel.xml

So, if you do not know the reasons, avoid making unnecessary controversy.

Yes, you are right. Of course, it is from cfm player overview profile selector panel.xml (I copied the name of another file mistakenly), otherwise I could not find the thing that you hided for your personalisation.

That is why I do not understand why you advised me to edit cfm player profile cutout signature.xml, if the secret was hided in another file.   :(

And 1 more, if you do not want to name the necessary file, do not misinform others. 

1 ora fa, EmilioGas ha scritto:

Yes, you are right. Of course, it is from cfm player overview profile selector panel.xml (I copied the name of another file mistakenly), otherwise I could not find the thing that you hided for your personalisation.

That is why I do not understand why you advised me to edit cfm player profile cutout signature.xml, if the secret was hided in another file.   :(

And 1 more, if you do not want to name the necessary file, do not misinform others. 

Sorry but you're still wrong.

I said you to edit cfm player profile cutout signature.xml. And it's correct!

You only edit this code:

<!-- Profile picture -->
            <widget class="picture" id="prop" height="180" width="180" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="25" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="35" />

But you must edit this line too (line 17):

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="">
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="285,200,180,130" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0" />  
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" apply_to_children="true" />

Values in bold must be the same in each lines of code.

Here you can see the edit:

5aef606975331_Schermata2018-05-06alle22_01_09.thumb.png.5a659cf7c8e636e04c9dc2aa1764442c.png

Don't blame me if you don't know what to change.

Great skin and the improvements make it even better.

Just one thing that should be changed: it's a pity that the whole match day squad isn't yet visible. So possible goal scorers cannot be seen without scrolling as in my example.

tikitaka.jpg

2 minuti fa, Kranzberg ha scritto:

Great skin and the improvements make it even better.

Just one thing that should be changed: it's a pity that the whole match day squad isn't yet visible. So possible goal scorers cannot be seen without scrolling as in my example.

tikitaka.jpg

What is your resolution?

I'm on 1280x800 res and I can see up to 8 substitutes (in Italian Serie A I have up to 12 substitutes)

5aef655a07173_Schermata2018-05-06alle22_15_04.thumb.png.03a26c1640273372f84c5350031b4ffa.png

7 часов назад, Jas80 сказал:

Sorry but you're still wrong.

I said you to edit cfm player profile cutout signature.xml. And it's correct!

You only edit this code:

<!-- Profile picture -->
            <widget class="picture" id="prop" height="180" width="180" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="25" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="35" />

But you must edit this line too (line 17):

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="">
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="285,200,180,130" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0" />  
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" apply_to_children="true" />

Values in bold must be the same in each lines of code.

Here you can see the edit:

5aef606975331_Schermata2018-05-06alle22_01_09.thumb.png.5a659cf7c8e636e04c9dc2aa1764442c.png

Don't blame me if you don't know what to change.

Great. That is what I wanted to know. 

Thanks a lot. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Jas80:

What is your resolution?

I'm on 1280x800 res and I can see up to 8 substitutes (in Italian Serie A I have up to 12 substitutes)

5aef655a07173_Schermata2018-05-06alle22_15_04.thumb.png.03a26c1640273372f84c5350031b4ffa.png

1366 x 768

You can try to reduce the height of home and away score bars, just enough to display the 7th substitutes.

The file to edit is match in between highlights panel review.xml from tiki-taka_18/panels/match.

Reduce the height values (in bold) of these lines:

<container class="home_match_incidents_panel" id="Hnkp" file="match/match incidents left in between highlights" height="55">

and

<container class="away_match_incidents_panel" id="Ankp" file="match/match incidents right in between highlights" height="55">

Save and reload the skin.

If it doesn't work, you can download the attachment file (put it in tiki-taka_18/panels/match and rename as match team stats review.xml) and edit the value in bold:

<widget class="match_player_list_table" id="pltb" database_table_type="1" mode="fill_rows,stripe_rows,printable" row_height="28" row_spacing="1">

match team stats review.xml

Hey mate, I guess it is "tactics overview side panel.xml" and/or "tactics overview side panel expanded.xml" that you need to edit.

I'm using the 1.3 version of the Champions League skin and in the screenshot you can see the faces are in front of the kits. Don't asked me how the skin maker did this, but it looks much better.

10B1.png

2 часа назад, Jas80 сказал:

@FM_Lover

Can you send me the panel specified in tactics overview side panel.xml in player_icon_file, please?

So I can see the code to fix the issue.

I did it myself.

In the file tactics overview side panel.xml of your skin =====> the code player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon view panel3"

So, there is a code in the file tactics/tactics icon view panel3 at the bottom:

</record>
    <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="right,bottom">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0,0,43,20" />

<record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
      </record>
    </widget>

Instead of 20 should be 0

For me it worked:

pitch.thumb.png.caeffb527c89a40230b58a87d93521ba.png

7 minuti fa, EmilioGas ha scritto:

I did it myself.

In the file tactics overview side panel.xml of your skin =====> the code player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon view panel3"

</record>
    <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="right,bottom">

</record>
    </widget>

For me it worked:

Thanks, previously I tried it, but in this way the face is moved to the right, not in front of the shirt.

I'll try another way to resolve this issue.

3 hours ago, EmilioGas said:

I did it myself.

</record>

</record>
    </widget>

For me it worked:

Hey mate, sorry can't do that, the maker of the CL 2018 skin has asked users of the 1.2 and 1.3 versions to not distribute panels or other material from these skin versions without his permission.

Given that it seems that everybody is copying each others work (and panels) and after that claiming it is "their skin"or worse "their work" I think the maker has a point.

(Gunzo did the same with his GZSkin 2.5 and made the contents only available for people who support him)

3 минуты назад, FM_Lover сказал:

Hey mate, sorry can't do that, the maker of the CL 2018 skin has asked users of the 1.2 and 1.3 versions to not distribute panels or other material from these skin versions without his permission.

Given that it seems that everybody is copying each others work (and panels) and after that claiming it is "their skin"or worse "their work" I think the maker has a point.

(Gunzo did the same with his GZSkin 2.5 and made the contents only available for people who support him)

The person who asked you to send him the file was not me. It was Jas80.

47 minutes ago, EmilioGas said:

The person who asked you to send him the file was not me. It was Jas80.

Yeah, sorry mate. Jas80 is a guy who throws all kinds of panels in one skin and calls it "his skin". Doesn't know much about coding, judging by the postings he makes, and isn't a skin maker. Exactly the reason why some skin makers are leaving the "free scene" to avoid copycats.

Archived