[FM18] [SKIN] Tiki-Taka '18 Skin v2.1 + LIGHT VERSION (UPDATE 24/04/2018)

Jas80

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW VERSION RELEASED!!!

SEE FIRST POST!

Changelog

v2.0:

1) NEW Titlebar Style titlebar.thumb.png.c3b0e1fe81e2fdbcda3deeca366d39f4.png

2) NEW Sidebar Style sidebar.png.a3bc42b06904e659d9fc9b7a0a4a5de7.png

3) Added new background + background selector bgsel.png.e6295d3f41dc94074661583428b9faca.png

4) New Club Overview panel (animation in Staff & Trophies box)

4) Background image on Player Profile

5) Animated boxes in News section

6) NEW Match Intro panel

7) Fixed spaces in tactics overview

8) Other bugfixes in several screens

1 minuto fa, luvgisele ha scritto:

Also, is there a way to increase the background picture brightness - at 0% opacity, its still too dull for me...thanks

Click on the monitor icon -> bgsel.png.e6295d3f41dc94074661583428b9faca.png

You can choose the background opacity by clicking on the button with 0% ->5aaa3ff0d54a0_Schermata2018-03-15alle10_28_40.thumb.png.b51838ed6cd2add8bdcce14e1b2775a3.png

30 minutes ago, Jas80 said:

Click on the monitor icon -> bgsel.png.e6295d3f41dc94074661583428b9faca.png

You can choose the background opacity by clicking on the button with 0% ->5aaa3ff0d54a0_Schermata2018-03-15alle10_28_40.thumb.png.b51838ed6cd2add8bdcce14e1b2775a3.png

yes - i did that...with 0%, it is still a bit dull for me...when i put the same background in the base dark skin, it is much brighter...

by far the best skin for low resolution.. my laptop stands up to 1920x1080, but with 15monitor my eyes are getting tired quickly... reversing to 1366x768 with your skin is a much better choice! congratulations and thank you very much for uploading this masterpiece.

11 ore fa, InSp1RaT0R1950 ha scritto:

oh god a light version of this would be dream come true

amazing work mate

Maybe next week I'll try to do a light version...

31 minuti fa, PequenoGenio ha scritto:

How to enable the sidebar to be like the original and not the "icons only verson"?

And also make the sidebar the same colour that the titlebar?

1) Download this file and extract in a folder -> panels_SIDEBAR-PRIMARY-FULL.zip

2) Open panels folder of the skin

3) DELETE client_object folder and replace with client_object folder extracted from the archive

4) Go to generic folder, then paste sidebar menu table.xml and sidebar menu table_BROWN.xml from generic folder of the extracted archive

5) Return to panels then paste menubar folder

6) Go to FM->Preferences, clear cache skin then reload the skin

9 minutes ago, Jas80 said:

1) Download this file and extract in a folder -> panels_SIDEBAR-PRIMARY-FULL.zip

2) Open panels folder of the skin

3) DELETE client_object folder and replace with client_object folder extracted from the archive

4) Go to generic folder, then paste sidebar menu table.xml and sidebar menu table_BROWN.xml from generic folder of the extracted archive

5) Return to panels then paste menubar folder

6) Go to FM->Preferences, clear cache skin then reload the skin

thanks mate

24 minuti fa, D_LO_ ha scritto:

A lot of your points were opinion. 'Better' in your opinion. Therefore the onus/responsibility lies with you and not the skinner, especially for such cosmetic things which are probably like that already intentionally anyway. 

Thanks @D_LO_ for your clarification.

I accept bug reports, but I do not accept criticism based on subjective opinions.

5 hours ago, Jas80 said:

*UPDATE 19/03/2018*

ADDED LIGHT VERSION 2.0 (ONE-TIME UPDATE)

See the first post for download link!

It's a one-time update. I will not release an update version in the future.

Only bug fix (if someone reports). Personally I use the original version of the skin.

AMAZING JOB

thank you

Hello, excuse I am French, and I do not very well speak English. I come towards you for all at first you thank for this pleasant and magnificent skin .I' have a small problem. When I look at screens we see that the Ca and Pa is visible. Except(off) on my game(set,play), I do not see them (Cf: https://i.gyazo.com/2dbe2b2ea9be2c56917e3bd6e1cfd939.png) has anybody the solution please? Thank you in advance

1 ora fa, James Bilt ha scritto:

Hello, excuse I am French, and I do not very well speak English. I come towards you for all at first you thank for this pleasant and magnificent skin .I' have a small problem. When I look at screens we see that the Ca and Pa is visible. Except(off) on my game(set,play), I do not see them (Cf: https://i.gyazo.com/2dbe2b2ea9be2c56917e3bd6e1cfd939.png) has anybody the solution please? Thank you in advance

You must have the In-game Editor in order to see CA and PA

Le 17/03/2018 à 14:51, Jas80 a dit :

1) Télécharger ce fichier et extraire dans un dossier ->  panels_SIDEBAR-PRIMARY-FULL.zip

2) Ouvrir le dossier des panneaux de la peau

3) SUPPRIMER le dossier client_object et le remplacer par le dossier client_object extrait de l'archive

4) Allez dans le dossier générique , puis collez le menu de la barre latérale menu.xml et le menu de la barre latérale table_BROWN.xml à partir du dossier générique de l'archive extraite

5) Retournez aux panneaux puis collez le dossier menubar

6) Allez dans FM-> Préférences, effacez la peau du cache puis rechargez la peau

Et si on veut juste le noms a cote sur la colonne ? 

And if we just want the names next to the column without changing the color of the column?

3 ore fa, James Bilt ha scritto:

Et si on veut juste le noms a cote sur la colonne ? 

And if we just want the names next to the column without changing the color of the column?

Go to skin folder/panels/client_object

Rename client object browser.xml to client object browser_.xml, then rename client object browser_FULL-SIDEBAR.xml to client object browser.xml.

Reload the skin.

1 小时前, Jas80说:

I don't know.

Maybe it is caused by the font codification.

I have confirmed that this problem is due to the fact that the skin is enlarged to 125% or more, and that at 100% zoom, there is no such problem. Please ask how to solve it because I use a 4K screen and I must enlarge it.

13 ore fa, Kevin88 ha scritto:

I have confirmed that this problem is due to the fact that the skin is enlarged to 125% or more, and that at 100% zoom, there is no such problem. Please ask how to solve it because I use a 4K screen and I must enlarge it.

Sorry, but my skin works at 100% zoom

22 ore fa, gholliday87 ha scritto:

Hi,

Really like the skin, I've got metallic logos, and the top logo is too big, see below photo. Do you have any idea how to sort this?

Thanks,

Gary

79ec6869db111c765aecea0b503ef814.png

I don't know, sorry.

I use FM 2018 Standard Logo Pack and I don't have any problem.

Hello, first thanks for your skin, it's superb.

Can you explain me how to removes the boxes for the players attributs? (to get a non-boxes attribut)

I've already delete the folder attributes from graphics->boxes->custom, but the colors stays white..

16 ore fa, Sfrakz ha scritto:

Hello, first thanks for your skin, it's superb.

Can you explain me how to removes the boxes for the players attributs? (to get a non-boxes attribut)

I've already delete the folder attributes from graphics->boxes->custom, but the colors stays white..

Go to skin folder/panels/player.

Open player attributes panel.xml

Replace the code:

<!-- Attribute value -->
      <record index="2" id="val" sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="8">
        <record id="widget_info"  class="attribute_label" alignment="centre, can scale" style="semi_bold"  colour="white"  use_attribute_colour_as_bg="false" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"/>
      </record>

With this:

<!-- Attribute value -->
      <record index="2" id="val" sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="8">
        <record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="right, centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>
      </record>

Save and reload the skin

Servus Jas,

folgendes Problem:

Dies hier ist der Tempo Skin, den ich aktuell nutze und dessen Match Screen ich nahezu ideal finde. Dort kann man die Box mit den Torschützen in der Nachbetrachtung sogar manuell vergrößern oder verkleinern, was für Screenshots natürlich super ist, wenn man eine Story schreibt. Einzig die Wappen oder Trikots der Vereine hätte ich gerne noch in der besagten Box und könnte dafür auf den "Focus of Attacks" verzichten.

m8jsemn9.jpg

Insgesamt als Skin würde mir Dein Tiki Taka Skin jedoch auch sehr gut (sogar besser) gefallen, wenn nur der Match Screen optimiert wäre. Die Box für die Torschützen und Karten ist deutlich zu klein und auch dass der ganze Kader ohne Scrollen nicht angezeigt wird, nervt mich. Sogar auf die gegnerische Aufstellung könnte ich eigentlich verzichten.

9henl8es.jpg

Im Prinzip würde mir die Aufteilung sogar reichen, wie ich sie im FM17 mit dem CFM Skin hatte. Besonders dass da die Wappen nochmal groß angezeigt wurden, fand ich sehr schön.

wvv9h7lf.jpg

Könntest Du den Match Screen entsprechend für 1366 x 768 modifizieren? Wäre Dir sehr dankbar.

2 ore fa, Kranzberg ha scritto:

Servus Jas,

folgendes Problem:

Dies hier ist der Tempo Skin, den ich aktuell nutze und dessen Match Screen ich nahezu ideal finde. Dort kann man die Box mit den Torschützen in der Nachbetrachtung sogar manuell vergrößern oder verkleinern, was für Screenshots natürlich super ist, wenn man eine Story schreibt. Einzig die Wappen oder Trikots der Vereine hätte ich gerne noch in der besagten Box und könnte dafür auf den "Focus of Attacks" verzichten.

m8jsemn9.jpg

Insgesamt als Skin würde mir Dein Tiki Taka Skin jedoch auch sehr gut (sogar besser) gefallen, wenn nur der Match Screen optimiert wäre. Die Box für die Torschützen und Karten ist deutlich zu klein und auch dass der ganze Kader ohne Scrollen nicht angezeigt wird, nervt mich. Sogar auf die gegnerische Aufstellung könnte ich eigentlich verzichten.

9henl8es.jpg

Im Prinzip würde mir die Aufteilung sogar reichen, wie ich sie im FM17 mit dem CFM Skin hatte. Besonders dass da die Wappen nochmal groß angezeigt wurden, fand ich sehr schön.

wvv9h7lf.jpg

Könntest Du den Match Screen entsprechend für 1366 x 768 modifizieren? Wäre Dir sehr dankbar.

Sorry, I don't understand.

Please write in English.

Sorry, Jas.

What I was trying to tell you is that I really like your skin but actually don't use it as I think that the match screen (which in my opionion is the most important screen of all!) could be improved.

Especially the box for the goal scorers, cards etc. needs to be much bigger and I'd also prefer if the whole squad would be visible without scrolling (see screen 2).

As an example, I've uploaded the match screen of the Tempo Skin (screen 1) which I'd find almost perfect if only it displayed either the club badges or shirts along with the team name on the scoreboard. I could even do without the "focus of attack" box if necessary to add badges or shirts.

The CFM skin which I used in FM17 (screen 3) has a very basic match screen but I like it as well.

Thanks for you feedback, @Kranzberg.

This week I had to update the skin, but I had work commitments and I could not do it.

I will try to change the match screen in the next update (approximately within 2 weeks).

Archived