[FM18] [FMT18] [Skin] - Titanium - Dark & Light versions now available!

KennedyBakircioglu

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of replies to peoples questions.

I've been playing the game rather than skinning of late!

Just to clarify, I don't plan on updating the full FM version anytime soon, I predominantly play FMT so may release a newer version for that in the future.

If any of the clever chaps on here can advise how people can add 'Instant Result' button to full FM that'd be great as I'm not entirely sure.

I hope someone can help me but I have extracted the files into the /skins/ folder but when I go to change it in the FMT preferences, it isn't showing up.  I'm running FMT on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.  

Any ideas on what I need to fix or if someone else has experienced this same issue?

5 hours ago, NCGibbon said:

I hope someone can help me but I have extracted the files into the /skins/ folder but when I go to change it in the FMT preferences, it isn't showing up.  I'm running FMT on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.  

Any ideas on what I need to fix or if someone else has experienced this same issue?

If you are running the tablet version of the game instead of the Steam version then I don't think you can apply skins, or it might need it's own skin you are best having a look in the main Touch forum for assistance: https://community.sigames.com/forum/135-football-manager-touch-general-discussion/

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/03/2018 at 23:49, superbowl145 said:

Love the skin, but i think the font of it is Strange and my eyes dont like it x.x

Similarly, I love this skin but I cannot (and don't want to have to) get used to the font. 

Is there a way to have the default FM font instead? And again, credit to the creator for an excellent skin. 

• 3 months later...
On 13/04/2018 at 17:52, Stevicus said:

Similarly, I love this skin but I cannot (and don't want to have to) get used to the font. 

Is there a way to have the default FM font instead? And again, credit to the creator for an excellent skin. 

I like the font, but i was bored, and i prefer the default one, so i replaced the font folder of base skin.

Andrija Zivkovic_ Geral Perfil.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived