Sports Interactive Community

I have managed Wolves since start of game. Promoted, won PL, league cups, champions league and world club champ. I’ve been given a gala dinner in my honour as ‘one of the game’s superstars’. Now in dec 2023 and I’ve never been offered another job! Does this feature exist in the mobile game or is it a fault? 

I've had same thing in 3 seasons at villa I got promoted 1st season, finished 6th second season gaining euro cup spot and then 5th winning euro cup then had a mere of a 4th season got sacked and no one above vanarama north would touch me ridiculous

This definitely needs addressing. I'm in my 4th season and have a 'National' reputation. I have successfully guided a Serie C/A side all the way to Serie A (though back-to-back league titles) and I'm currently in 3rd place with a team that was only expected to achieve mid-table safety.

I've not had one job offer, which is obviously unrealistic. Part of the fun of playing FMM is to build up your reputation so that other clubs look to tempt you away from your current club. 

On the same subject of manager jobs, I never get alerted to any managers at top clubs being sacked and their jobs being available to apply for. Only when the club appoints a new manager do I find out there was a vacancy (I know I can search for jobs but would have thought my news feed would alert me).

I’m not sure how job offers work. Are they based solely on your reputation or do they also take into account your win ratio? The reason I mention the win ratio is that a manager’s reputation seems to be based on a points system and it can take while to progress from ‘unknown’ up to the ‘national’ level and above (and of course this progression should take a while) but if job offers are based on a manager’s reputation then you won’t start receiving them until you have reached a sufficient reputational level, which I think is wrong. 

I think it would be realistic to receive job offers early on in your managerial career and they should come from clubs who have identified you as a young, promising manager. So I would say that if your win ratio is above 50%, job offers should arrive from similar to moderately better level clubs even if you have only achieved a low-level reputation up until that point.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

The lack of unsolicited Job offers is an old issue. I remember moaning to Marc for a couple of years about it and then in one version the job offers started appearing. But changes made to this year’s game may have tightened things up again.

Completely agree with this. Brought my team from League One to Premier league. Have won Champions League, Prem twice, League Cup 3 times, FA cup once over the last few years. My “manager rank” is 1st with a “World Class” reputation. Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton all have new managers. Arsenal were even relegated to the Championship last season! 

And not one single job offer! Just seems a bit odd

I have the same issue which I started a new thread about....sorry.

Back to back promotions with Luton after starting unemployed, cannot get a job (have applied for loads) just starting the 2023/24 season and I am in Europe qualifiers (for Euro Cup) but still cant get a job.  It's boring with Luton, I don't like them anywhere and I want to win everything in all countries I have loaded (England, Spain, Italy and Germany).  Makes my purchase of this game pointless as I am now back on my old 2017 game instead.