Sports Interactive Community
Trents

Crowd in Wrong Shirt Colour

Hi there, did a quick search but couldn't find this one.  Current trying to dig myself out of League 2 as Farnborough.  Having a great FA Cup run though.  I beat Stoke away in a 3rd round replay and noticed the ground was full of yellow and blue Farnborough supporters.  Thought maybe a one off.  That was until I just played my money spinning 4th round match at Old Trafford.   Again, the whole crowd, 72,000 of them were in the yellow and blue of the away team.  I've uploaded the match to the ftp game-pkm folder.

p2cKL5x.jpg

Edited by Trents

Maybe a glitch with that ongoing programme process.  I saved, quit, reopened and watched the highlights again.  This time all the crowd shirts were red as expected.

Hi @Trents 

Cheers, for the post. Have you got any custom skins or kits downloaded?  Glad to hear that it has gone back to the correct colour now though.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan. nothing like that no.  Only a Logo pack for club badges.

Hi @Trents 

It really wouldn't surprise me if that's what was causing it. Often downloading stuff like that can have effects on the game. If this issue persisted without the logo pack then let me know.

Hope you're enjoying FM 18,

Cheers,

Dan

That's quite common on my save games on FM 2018. It started on the Beta version and still happening very often. A lot of supporters on specific stands, not in all, wearing the same colour plain shirt with nothing to do with the colours of the clubs playing. Pink or orange colours are favourites, happens more than other colours I believe.

By the way, it's also usual to see whole stands 100% empty, no matter how full may other stands be. Look like they are simply closed. LOL

On 2/15/2018 at 01:05, Umbersun said:

That's quite common on my save games on FM 2018. It started on the Beta version and still happening very often. A lot of supporters on specific stands, not in all, wearing the same colour plain shirt with nothing to do with the colours of the clubs playing. Pink or orange colours are favourites, happens more than other colours I believe.

By the way, it's also usual to see whole stands 100% empty, no matter how full may other stands be. Look like they are simply closed. LOL

Are you playing on low settings? If so the crowd is turned off by default, you can check by going to preferences->match and seeing what the crowd quality is set to.

On 19/02/2018 at 12:05, Jack Joyce said:

Are you playing on low settings? If so the crowd is turned off by default, you can check by going to preferences->match and seeing what the crowd quality is set to.

No, I play the way as shown on the attached image.

Screenshot (15).png

I just bought a new graphics card to fix my other problems and this is now happening to me too.  All high settings.  Major disappointment.

Edited by Enos

Can you guys clear your cache then let us know if you are able to reproduce the issue? This is likely a cache problem which means it could be carried over from previous matches e.g. if you clear cache and play 2-3 matches in a row does it happen? Thanks

Posted (edited)

hi guys im having the same problem and tried everything.deleted all the packs i had out of the game nothing changes.cleared cache and re loaded skin so many times i lost count and nothing.i uninstalled the game and re installed it it was fine for about 5 games now gone to the crowd wearing the wrong shirt colours.its nothing to do with the packs or the crowd settings or clear cache.im Arsenal and the crowd are in black or grey  i dont no what else to do and cant figure it out.have u guys sorted the problem? if can you help thanks

Edited by wayneschumann1985@hotmail.co.uk