[FM18] - Rovers Return?

stevemc

Hi everyone, welcome to my first ever career thread, you might have seen me lurking in club forums over the years, contributing here and there but with them being rather quiet this year, I thought I'd record my save in my own thread. So, here goes...

Game Status

Version: 18.2.2

Skin: Base 2018

Database: Large

fnz7g9.jpg

(I know it's an old screenshot, but theses are the leagues I always load)

My Manager

35jmpz8.png

2a91ld0.png

259fh4z.png

I started a save with a team local to me, Blackburn Rovers, with every intention of making this a one-club save of trying to return Blackburn back to the big time, and re-live the good old days of Sutton & Shearer lifting the Premier League and so on and so forth. However, things have taken a twist. 

I've already completed a year of this same, so I will collate it all in here so far. Once I'm up to date, I'll start to record my save in more detail at shorter intervals. Take it easy on me :D

Hope you enjoy the read...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Career Jobs

Blackburn Rovers 2017-2018

Brighton & Hove Albion  2018-2021

Monaco 2021-current

Career Honours

2017-2018 - Blackburn Rovers

League One winners (1st)

2018-2019 - Brighton & Hove Albion

Championship winners (1st)

2019-2020 - Brighton & Hove Albion

N/A

2020-2021 - Brighton & Hove Albion

Premier League winners (1st)

2021-2022 - Monaco

Ligue 1 winners (1st)

Coupe de France winners

UEFA Champions League winners

2022-2023 - Monaco

Trophée des Champions

UEFA Super Cup

FIFA World Club Cup

Coupe de la Ligue

Blackburn Rovers: 2017/18 - League One

Finally, finally, finally got round to starting this save, after my MacBook died over Christmas, but it's back and fully repaired now :)

Solid pre-season, 12 games in all, bedding in my 4-3-3 tactic. Added a few extra signings to the squad, but only spent money on Angelino, the left back from Manchester City for £500,000 and centre midfielder George Sanders for £52,000

Here are my staff additions:

s14wvm.png

Opened up the season with a dominant win, now aiming to make it into the Championship at the first time of asking:

2h58k6t.png

EDIT: The League Cup has thrown up an away game a rivals Burnley :eek:

Blackburn Rovers: 2017/18 - League One: Mid-season

Going really well so far, dominating the league comfortably with Elliot Bennett top goalscorer. Managed to play some of the younger lads too, with exceptional performances from youth players Joe Rankin-Costello (18), Ryan Nambe (19) and Joe Nuttall (20), with some promising cameo appearances from George Wilson (16) and Willem Tomlinson (19). I've tied all of these down to long term contracts too.

Our dominance backed up by beating 2nd in the league, Wigan, 6-1 at the DW Stadium:

ivbaf7.png

294gqqu.png

We are through the Checkatrade trophy by topping the group, with a 2nd round game against League Two Lincoln City to look forward too.

9zrb78.png

In the League Cup, local rivals Burnley turned us over in extra time, after we came back from two goals behind

swvgx2.png

Rested the full team for the FA Cup first round, away at Cheltenham Town, seems like a mistake now as we lost 3-2, although we had ten men.

Couple of things I'm looking to improve;

• Attacking set pieces - currently bottom in the table for scoring from corners - need to improve these...

• I've got some money to spend in the next window, looking for players from the league above for longevity recommendations grateful :D

Blackburn Rovers: 2017/18 - League One: January

OUTGOINGS:

Decided to scour the market in January for some additions, it's quite clear that promotion is on the cards so I'm on the look out for Championship+ quality players or talented youth to pad out my squad.

First things first, Miguel Lourenço, whom I signed on a free transfer in the summer, did nothing but play poor, then moan about playing time. He kicked off to the media, so I banished him to the reserves and went public on his behaviour, this led to players within my squad becoming unhappy with him and backing my stance, so I've shipped him out for £550,000 plus 30% of next sale, nice little earner for 5 months work.

jkztx0.png

I'm a big fan of inserting  % of next sale clauses (not profit), I've had some great, unexpected returns on them in previous FM's. Top tip :D

I tried my absolute best to keep the squad together, despite bigger clubs circling like vultures. Stoke bid up to £4m for David Raya, but I stood firm. I have, however, lost Lewis Khoury to Rennes, I couldn't get a work permit for him so lost him for a measly £105,000, but I did manage to insert a 50% of next sale clause :D

Tried my best to sell Craig Conway too, but he's opted to leave on a free transfer under the Bosman ruling.

INCOMINGS:

Moving on to purchases... Joe Nuttall, after banging in 10 goals in 20 games, has unfortunately damaged his spine meaning 6 months out, so I dipped into the market for a young striker I liked the look of, Maliz Batmaz. Picked him up for a measly £135,000.

33m69td.png

1zvbzw7.png

I added 18-year-old defensive midfielder, Duarte Valente too, from Estoril B, costing £110,000 but I might load him out for some experience.

zu137s.png

Also completed a deal for 20-year-old, Jai Quitongo on a free transfer for the summer.

w85952.png

Picked up Kostas Mavropanos for £475,000 from Arsenal, who arrives in the summer:

99gcpw.png

And finally, signed Demeaco Duhaney for £475,000 from Manchester City:

90qfbs.png

Decided to trigger Danny Graham's contract extension, I know he's on £12,000p/w and he's a bit of a fossil but he's been banging them in, and I think his experience will come in handy in the Championship.

I also replaced my assistant manager, Mark Venus, with Paul Driver from Doncaster Rovers. Tom Bates from Brentford is also a handy 4* coach.

How are people getting on with scouting? I'm not entirely sure how it's working, I think I need to read up on it more. I've upped my packages to the middle "England" package for Senior and Youth, is that about right for this level?

Blackburn Rovers: 2017/18 - League One: End of Season

Job done, smashed the league, achieving a couple of records along the way:

2e4vwcy.png

20pqbdi.png

The season overall was a success, however we were pretty poor in most of the cups, but probably because I just used youth players and rested the first team:

so4gab.png

Our under-18's also lifted some silverwear:

29ftm6d.png

Here are a few screenshots of some of Blackburn's young players, after the first season, some real talent there when given the game time:

2qdztlc.png

2n8byuq.png

2ex0xnm.png

f1xv80.png

2m343eu.png

However, it's not all been plain sailing, I've had a few disagreements with the Blackburn owners over the season. They wanted me to sign high profile players, but wouldn't offer the funds or wage budget to do so. I signed a new deal in December, and I wanted to change the philosophy to play youth team players, and they wouldn't have that either. Then at the end of the season, they gave me a £200,000 budget for the Championship.

I intended this to be a one club save, but Brighton, who have been relegated to the Championship have been chasing me. Having discussed terms and backroom staff, we now have an agreement in place... I just need to think it over...

24vprg8.png

Now I've got you to this point (rather quickly :D) - I now have a choice to make; do I stay with Blackburn Rovers, sticking it out with a stubborn board I don't really get along with, or do I take the job of newly relegated Brighton, now in the Championship, who do actually have ambition...

I promise from this point, I'll record my save in shorter updates :D

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship

17frlw.png

15hiyc.png

2zxtj4k.png

So it's all change, I decided to leave Blackburn Rovers and take up the job at Brighton after Chris Hughton's dismissal. Brighton were relegated on the final day of the Premier League season, after losing their final five games. Newcastle and Huddersfield also followed us down.

2ut6ubo.png

My challenge now is to return Brighton back to the Premier League at the first time of asking. I've been given a £9m transfer budget and a £1m wage budget. I brought along two of my backroom staff from Blackburn, whilst also axing 10 of Brighton's backroom staff. Ruthless :D

Here is my contract:

241ul1x.png

Let's get it right though, I've left Blackburn Rovers in amazing shape, they have a solid, large squad, with a core of home grown players, they are champions, they also have a couple of top-drawer Championship quality players and I also lined up a couple a transfers all pre-done. I'll probably go back there to do some transfer shopping though :lol:

I don't trust the Blackburn board to appoint the right manager though. I'm looking forward to beating them home and away this season.

1z685r4.png

Time to be ruthless with this bunch of Premier League failures now...

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: Pre-season

When I took this job, I actually thought it would be much easier than staying with Blackburn, but I didn't realise how bad morale was. No less than 11 first team players wanted to leave and were unhappy about relegation. Ironic, given they were all a part of it! Not one of them could be talked around, so I allowed all of them to leave, I've no interested in players who are not committed, no matter how good they are.

On top of the players wanting to leave, there were also a few that we not my type either, so it's been a massive clear out, and a massive recruitment drive. I started by filling up the remaining staff spaces, getting the quality up. My best staff addition was getting Paul McGuinness in as assistant manager.

2mx05jd.png

Steve Sidwell retired, so I offered him a job as he has decent coaching stats:

xdxx5h.png

One thing I always check when moving to a new club is clauses, so I cashed in on £4.5m to add to the kitty:

2vab5dw.png

I've also upped by scouting to the highest level:

de36kk.png

Moving on, the fixtures are now out, and we start with a tricky away trip to Elland Road:

2r7pvsi.png

I'll be back shortly with a full update on the transfers - it'll be a monster post :D

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: Pre-season

Well that's pre-season out of the way, trying to bed in my tactics with a totally new group of players. I usually do this by playing a bunch of games against inferior opposition, which also helps with lifting morale. We are all set now for the start of the season. Next I will post a comprehensive update of my transfers and squad review for the season ahead.

dx0jvd.png

A ridiculous amount of transfer business has been done in my first window, mainly reactionary due to the majority of the squad wanting to leave because of relegation. I’ve reduced the average age of the squad, reduced the wage bill by around £100,000 p/w and I believe improved the team in many areas, although we did lose 3-4 top quality players.

I tried to take Joe Rankin-Costello with me from Blackburn, but the young English midfielder decided to join Leicester City at the last minute, after everything was finalised. I’m not bitter, but he won’t get any game time there :D

34q6we9.png

My only concern is the HG quota for the Championship, of which I’m just on the lowest limit, so this may make me dip back into the market for one more HG player. So far, Pascal Gross is the only unhappy player that hasn't left, and he's also the best. If he goes, I'll replace him, but I'm going to see how that goes.

I’ve added a couple of players for the under 16s too, Brighton don’t have many HG players that have come through their academy, so that needs addressing, and in agreement with the board, with improved local youth recruitment. I’m going to instruct my scouts to find some decent regions over the coming months and try to build up the youth.

Anyway, here are the total ins and outs, and the net spend is in our favour:

2qvxdeh.jpg

I've set a new captain and vice-captain:

a9qwib.png

Obviously there is now a new social hierarchy too:

j09myw.png

Full first team squad profile to follow.

Goalkeepers:

First choice: Predrag Rajkovic (VC)

Back ups: Sam Johnstone, Christian Walton

Sold: Matthew Ryan, Tim Krul (loaned)

Really happy with my three goalkeepers, Rajkovic is a great buy for us, for only £5m, didn't think he'd join us, although it took a hefty wage, he'll be worth every penny. I also appointed him vice-captain despite his young age. Sam Johnstone is back up, arriving on a free and Christian Walton is the third choice and the only player in the first team from the academy (HG).

8xk0li.png

qn7hhi.png

104hjpv.png

Right Back:

First choice: Ryan Nyambe

Back ups: Danny da Costa

Sold: Sébastien Corchia, Ezequiel Schelotto

I took Ryan Nyambe with me from Blackburn for £6m, he was brilliant for me and I thought he deserved a chance. Danny da Costa will push him close, he's a seasoned regular from Germany, who arrived for a bargain £1.5m, there probably won't be much between these two. I was a bit gutted to lose both Sébastien Corchia and Ezequiel Schelotto as both were players I liked.

2hg8w1x.png

6qk0sy.png

Left Back:

First choice: Philipp Max

Back ups: Ales Mateju

Sold: Markus Suttner, Juan Fuentes

Max is a ready made top quality left back for this level. Ales Mateju will provide cover for both left and right back whilst mainly playing in the under 23s. There has been a 100% improvement in this area.

2zeb0go.png

iwuakz.png

I tried getting rajkovic on my save when I got to the prem with Blackburn but he went to Liverpool at the last minute but he has turned out to be an outstanding player. He looks absolute quality. what a signing.

Centre Back:

First choice: Robert Huth (C), Luis Hernández

Back ups: Tomas Kalas, Bruno Paz, Axel Tuanzebe (loan)

Sold: Connor Goldson, Lewis Dunk, Shane Duffy

I really didn't want to lose Lewis Dunk, but there was no way he was going to stay. Robert Huth arrived on a free, adding some leadership to the squad. Bruno Paz looks a real talent and is someone I'm looking to push this season.

dcswma.png

10i5fsx.png

2yll4br.png

20pwsn5.png

2a9beyp.png

Centre Midfield:

First choice: Mikel Merino, Lewis Baker, Pascal Gross

Back ups: Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Omar Mascarell, Leo Suárez (loan)

Sold: Solly March, Elias, Anthony Knockaert, Jürgen Locadia, Beram Kayal, Oliver Norwood, Jamie Murphy, Dale Stephens, José Izquierdo, Davy Pröpper

Pascal Gross is the only unhappy player left, so he may leave and I might need to replace but other than that I'm happy with the midfield set up, two quality DM's and some youth sprinkled with Pascal Gross's magic. I have a £2m option on Leo Suárez loan deal to make it permanent.

2vv13zp.png

125kynb.png

dfy9oy.png

2r5w60j.png

14me6vt.png

288qv5j.png

Strikers:

First choice: Ayoze Pérez, Andy Carroll, Moise Kean

Back ups: Mattia Destro, James Wilson, Dennis Man, Glenn Murray

Sold: Tomer Hemed, Victor Gyökeres

This is the area of the team that will will us promotion, brilliant attacking power for Championship level - Perez is proven at that level and weakens Newcastle United, Andy Carroll should dominate that level too, and Moise Kean has the potential to be a world beater. Then from the bench there are goals in Destro and Wilson with Dennis Man as a youth option. Glenn Murrey won't play, he's seeing out the final year on his deal and won't leave, but he's influential in the squad dynamics.

2ewgljm.png

25gvvgm.png

2n20ahc.png

2ln6yoz.png

jb5hsg.png

2nlqtn6.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: August

As August ends, and the transfer window shuts, we had an eventful final day. I accepted a deal for Gross, which I expected was coming, as he was the last unhappy player remaining from last season, so I frantically wrapped up an £11m deal for James Maddison, home grown too, and plenty or room for growth:

2ef5f74.png

So much for being an ITK though :D

8x0to2.png

And guess what? Gross then rejected the deal!! So he can't have wanted to leave that much! I'm now stuck with him and Maddison :D

The Championship transfer round up pretty much just involved us:

2j4t5d0.png

On to the football, we've had a solid start, disappointed to have conceded in every game, this probably has something do to with Sam Johnstone playing and not Predrag Rajkovic as he picked up and injury and missed the whole month. Disappointed to draw with Middlesboro too, after leading until the 80th minute but encouraging signs are there. Peterboro pushed us hard in the EFL cup, but I fielded a second-string team.

2r4qtn7.png

Here is a review from our opening fixture:

29paoed.png

Our first monthly review is fairly positive, I don't understand the Knockaert criticism as he requested to leave, my hands were tied - I guess this is a bug with the game.

1sxnyx.png

We also have a change in the squad dynamics, much better then when I took over in May/June:

2b4ahs.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: September

Another solid month, despite Predrag Rajkovic getting injured again and a bit of an injury crisis up front:

29njgc3.png

We started with a loss away at manager-less Wolves, but ended the month moving top of the league. We also exited the EFL cup.

256cv4i.png

Biggest result was an away win at Norwich, who at the time were top of the league with 6 wins from 6:

v33nef.png

The club finances are also looking very healthy:

2i8u5op.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: October

Short month, mixed, two poor away defeats. Been trying to tweak my defence since, dropping a CM back into a DLP position, which seams to have helped. I've also changed my defensive corner set up too as I was shipping a few from there.

wisp6v.png

Rumours circulating on Brexit now too...

15dbghs.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: November

ot2lwg.png

November is a month we've really kicked on in, as you can see my defensive tweaks appear to have started working, that coupled with me moving Bruno Paz into a DLP position. It's also put us top... 

2ronv45.png

vq2pmo.png

104hh52.png

1zgdjjs.png

I'm really starting to suss out my squad now.

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: December

Another great month, we are really clicking into gear now, currently on a 12 game winning run.

29xg8j8.png

This was also the month that I returned to Blackburn Rovers, beat them 2-1, then signed their left-back Angelino from them, whom I bought for them originally. :D He arrives in January, and I'll be loaning out Ales Mateju because I've not been too impressed with him.

2im00t3.png

fvg4eq.png

In other news, the board agreed to upgrade the youth, training and data analysis facilities too, inline with my ambitions. All looking good so far, whilst Blackburn languish around the relegation zone.

Oh and look at this... :lol:

bgvadu.png

He played just 3 games for Leicester City :lol:

I also signed a couple of under-18s in the summer to allow them to compete, and it's started making a difference too:

33yg6rk.png

The FA Cup third round is approaching, and we have drawn League Two high flyers Walsall out of the hat.

Steve Sidwell has decided to leave as U23's Manager so I've brought in Jack Collison to replace him. Pascal Gross has also decided he's happy to stay now.

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: January

The run continues. We have won 15 games consecutively, we are also through in the FA Cup, with Portsmouth awaiting us in the 4th round.

1z55aa9.png

24b6d84.png

I was a good January on the transfer front, brought in Angelino for left back from Blackburn Rovers, and sold Pascal Gross for £30m to Newcastle United, the same Pascal Gross that wanted to leave because he was relegated joins relegated Newcastle who are 6th in the Championship but a move to Newcastle United was "too good of an opportunity to miss". Errr ok. This also made Robert Huth very unhappy that I sold him. :idiot:

k0lwlt.png

I've rejected a number of bids this window for Destro, Nyambe, Kean and Kalas.

Didn't stop the Championship sneaking in the big spenders list...

xqkktg.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: February

It's been another great month, unbeaten, through the FA Cup:

242bokl.png

The league is pretty much sewn up too, once it is, I'll be giving some of the u-18's players a go in the first team:

125nn1f.png

Just got to highlight this game, how gutted will Derby be!? :lol:

2412nvn.png

In the FA Cup, we have an amazing away win at Spurs, actually going 0-3 up, after the Spurs manager, Jorge Jesus, thought it would be fairly easy:

2iblv7d.png

2qa5m4g.png

Magic of the cup :D

For our troubles, we drew Manchester United away in the 6th round...

35aqhhd.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: March

Promotion was secured this month, well in advance, great job well done with this new squad I put together:

nmaqll.png

Promotion was sealed with this worldy from James Maddison:

70z95w.png

The FA Cup was an eye opener, we got absolutely picked apart by Manchester United, although one of my youth strikers, Jørgen Strand Larsen, picked up a consolation, debut goal:

xnriq8.png

It was the month of goalscoring debuts, as 16-year-old Phil Lowther rescued a point with a debut goal, becoming the clubs youngest ever goalscorer in the process...

j93cea.png

Finally, in preparation for our return to the Premier League, I've pre-agreed a deal for Rúben Neves to join in the Summer:

213hg0l.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: April

Straight off the back of a beating to Manchester United in the FA Cup, Barnsley turned us over. We recovered after that to wrap the Championship title up:

vgikgm.png

30cy6w2.png

Also tied up a deal for Borja San Emeterio from Sevilla for just £2.9m:

2ekiwxj.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2018/19 - Championship: May

Simple end to the season, 113 points and 113 goals scored assured us top spot in the table, followed by Norwich City being promoted back to the Premier League with us:

n3nayb.png

m9pwg2.png

Newcastle United also made it up via the Play Off's.

Final game of the season saw a sun-soaked Amex Stadium witness Andy Carroll run riot, against my ex-club, and already relegated, Blackburn Rovers. They wouldn't have got relegated had I have stayed. :D

4jwbic.png

Our under 18's made progress this season too, making it to the final of the cup, to lose to Chelsea on penalties.

Moise Kean was the standout performer, he' should smash it in the Premier League too:

2mrts46.png

2h537k8.png

s29udv.png

I also picked up some personal awards and the team filled the team of the year squad:

212afih.png

4r5bo6.png

Here is our season review:

141ngg.png

Elsewhere, here is a round up of the domestic cups and the Premier League:

15oe6p2.png

2dm87ys.png

rwnex4.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2019/20 - Premier League: Pre-season

Solid summer of strengthening ready for the Premier League...

Goalkeepers:

Sam Johnstone wanted to leave for game time, so I sold him on with a 50% sale clause in as he's only 26 and brought in an ageing Ben Foster in as a player/coach, he'll played 3rd choice as Christian Walton really stepped up when needed last season so he's now number two, with a new long term contract too.

Defence:

Borja San Emeterio became available for £2.9m, I couldn't turn that down so I shipped out Danny de Costa on loan to make way. Managed to secure a great loan deal for him with a £250k monthly fee, 100% of wages and an optional £11m fee, I only paid £1.5m for him.

2mwwgzq.png

Also needed another centre back, Robert Huth isn't good enough, so he's seeing out him final year in the u23's whilst I picked up Lucas for £4.9m from Atletico.

Midfield:

Completely re-modelled my midfield for the new season, I've bought Ruben Neves (23m), Sergi Samper (£6.5) and Carles Alenå (£6m) pushing out Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Omar Mascarell, a significant improvement there.

Strikers:

Lincoln came in, the wonderkid just scraped his work permit :D but looks a great talent. So out went James Wilson and Dennis Man on loans. The big one though is snapped up Diogo Jota from promoted Wolves for £26.5m.

mcbs5y.png

My transfers below -  the small fee players are youth players I've signed for my under 18s:

2a4si8z.png

Here is a round up of the window in general for the Premier League:

2pskhso.png

os5rpx.png

Pre-season is over, and it's time for the real stuff, Newcastle United is our opening game. I'd take a mid-table finish this season and build from there.

35aq6tv.png

6 hours ago, stevemc said:

Is anyone actually following this? :D 

I am!

I follow a lot of the career threads, but admit I don't post much - usually because there isn't a lot to say apart from 'Well done', which doesn't seem like much of a contribution.

I'll be interested to see how Diogo Jota does for you in the Prem. He was brilliant in my Wolves save but having fired us to promotion he refused to join permanently. Signed for Arsenal in that summer window but didn't get much game time for them. Neves should do well for you, too.

3 hours ago, warlock said:

I am!

I follow a lot of the career threads, but admit I don't post much - usually because there isn't a lot to say apart from 'Well done', which doesn't seem like much of a contribution.

I'll be interested to see how Diogo Jota does for you in the Prem. He was brilliant in my Wolves save but having fired us to promotion he refused to join permanently. Signed for Arsenal in that summer window but didn't get much game time for them. Neves should do well for you, too.

Thanks, I'll keep posting then :D

Yeah Neves and Jota I'm expecting bit contributions from this season!

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2019/20 - Premier League: August

Good start to the season, two wins from three game. Exited the League Cup early which doesn't really bother me right now.

4sg1ux.png

Opening game of the season saw Andy Carroll running ragged and a debut goal for Alena :)

24weyvp.png

Just need to build on that start now...

Hey, man.I write to you from Armenia. I play another online Manager and I have a choice to buy Louis Khouri.Tell me,please,Louis is a talented football Manager? Do you think he's talented in real life?It's more important to me how he plays in real life.) I'm afraid to pay a lot of money for it and end up getting nothing.It is possible that in a few years it will be a really strong player in real life?

Louis Khouri looks a good talent in the game, but I couldn't keep him because of his work permit, however if I could have got a work permit for him on his contract renewal then I would have kept him and developed him.

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2019/20 - Premier League: September

September was a short month, only three games, two great wins and a loss at Stamford Bridge:

2hgz4ft.png

Here's the league table, still early though:

wo8jm.png

The away win at Everton was the perfect away performance:

9llgmf.png

Brighton & Hove Albion: 2019/20 - Premier League: October

Another short month, with two expected losses away at Anfield and Old Trafford:

2po2ute.png

Table so far:

2d2eulj.png

Having some trouble with James Maddison moaning about a new contract, which I don't think he deserves, and he's got a few years on it too. He's thrown his toys out the pram so he's been removed from the first team until his attitude improves :D

I loaned out Dennis Man as I was well stocked in the striker area, he's on loan at Watford and having a great start to the season:

106foth.png

124io7k.png

On 2/19/2018 at 07:43, stevemc said:

Is anyone actually following this? :D 

Yes :)

On 2/19/2018 at 13:57, warlock said:

I am!

Yeah same for me.

Great victory over Arsenal. :thup:

Archived