Jump to content

How many Leagues are you running and what's your database


Recommended Posts

- England (All divisions)

- Italy, Germany, Spain, France (top 2 divisions)

- Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Scotland, Austria, Switzerland (top divison)

- Large database with around 65,000-70,000 players loaded.

I wanted more, but it's not as fast as previous games, my PC is also a few yars old now even thought it's got a decent CPU and RAM (4790k and 16GB DDR3).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 to 20 nations mainly the top 15 nations that's about 40 league's or so with all leagues loaded for the top 10 nations and some times medium and some times large data base and that ends up about 65,000 to 75,000 player's  and it runs very good for me 

Edited by jckc221013jamie
Link to post
Share on other sites

FM17, 10 nations:-

Argentina, China, UAE, Qatar, South Africa, Serbia, Russia, Poland, Latvia & USA all playable.

Brazil, Holland, France & Italy view only.

Lare database, currently in 2020, 5 star game speed & computer performance. Is processing really quickly and am enjoying it, think it sitting at 46k players at the minute.

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 leagues, advanced database around 324,000 players I think.

Heard all the reasons not to do it but I never know what league I’ll end up in and need to have a large group of players to fit what ever job I get. I don’t go from the bottom to top in one league I go all over the place. Currently nine years in and iv been at Tranmere, La Harve and Stuttgart and was the Martinique manager for three years (don’t bother its hopeless) .

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TioPatinhax said:

How slow is that?!

Not slow at all, but on the other hand I've never played for more than two years in-game as I usually get bored of my saves.

Edited by Viking
Link to post
Share on other sites

Laptop i7 6700HQ, SSD and 8 GB of DDR4 RAM; runs all legues that comes with the game playable, and with advanced data base adding even more players and staff. (I think I started with about 180k +). It's fine.

Edited by thomit
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/02/2018 at 08:07, SpikeHughes said:

19 leagues, advanced database around 324,000 players I think.

Heard all the reasons not to do it but I never know what league I’ll end up in and need to have a large group of players to fit what ever job I get. I don’t go from the bottom to top in one league I go all over the place. Currently nine years in and iv been at Tranmere, La Harve and Stuttgart and was the Martinique manager for three years (don’t bother its hopeless) .

Blimey you don’t need that many players 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 Nations, 11 leagues and a custom db. Set at large by default then use the custom option to add players of say continental/international rep from certain regions. All in all about 70k players loaded.

Goes pretty quick and is quick enough even when I'm running on my laptop for a long train journey on 'Power Saver' :thup: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2018 at 10:38, thomit said:

Laptop i7 6700HQ, SSD and 8 GB of DDR4 RAM; runs all legues that comes with the game playable, and with advanced data base adding even more players and staff. (I think I started with about 180k +). It's fine.

Do you bother taking into account the games star speed rating? I have very similar specs (slightly better) then you but when I put a lot of leagues the star rating goes down, kinda puts me off running loads of leagues.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 nations, 30 leagues, medium database, around 65,000 players.

Specs

-- i7 6700K Skylake
-- Asus Z170 mainboard
-- 16 gigs o' RAM
-- 500 GB Samsung SSD
-- 2TB Seagate mechanical
-- Asus GTX 1070 8GB
-- Win 10

Set up with a view to being a long save. It runs fast now, but I didn't want to regret anything come the year 2035. Can always add some, or remove I suppose if needed. Wish I had known what Neil wrote, about customizing, adding players based on rep. That sounds good, and would have done had i known. Too late right?

Edited by onionbag
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

7 Nations, 11 leagues and a custom db. Set at large by default then use the custom option to add players of say continental/international rep from certain regions. All in all about 70k players loaded.

Goes pretty quick and is quick enough even when I'm running on my laptop for a long train journey on 'Power Saver' :thup: 

What specs you got  mate? I don't like having less than 4 / 4.5 stars game speed, puts me off running a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Countries with 47 leagues with a large database. This includes all players loaded from my home nation and addons such as England to level 10.

I have an i7 with 16gb RAM. It runs perfect for me, I got 3 stars at the beginning but I honestly feel like i could add about another country or 2 and still be fine with the progress. I hate flying through a season so getting prepped in between matches breaks it all up for me.

I'd say I finish a full season in about 30+ hours depending on how big the league itself is. If I was to just go on holiday it could simulate a full season in about 30mins to an hour easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2018 at 11:08, Neil Brock said:

7 Nations, 11 leagues and a custom db. Set at large by default then use the custom option to add players of say continental/international rep from certain regions. All in all about 70k players loaded.

Goes pretty quick and is quick enough even when I'm running on my laptop for a long train journey on 'Power Saver' :thup: 

So what's the ideal setup to have the most realistic game world?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/02/2018 at 17:14, bigmattb28 said:

Do you bother taking into account the games star speed rating? I have very similar specs (slightly better) then you but when I put a lot of leagues the star rating goes down, kinda puts me off running loads of leagues.

No. I think I got half a star or maybe a whole one. Doesn't bother me at all, the game runs along at a decent enough speed ... for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/02/2018 at 06:15, oche balboa said:

Blimey you don’t need that many players 

I do believe me I really really do. From Iceland to India I have no idea we’re I’ll end up and the more players there the more I can find unhappy/free players the easier it is to get to go to we’re I want. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Large Database

Italy, France, England, Germany and Spain (top 3 divisions)
Portugal, Russia, Holland, Argentina, Brazil and Turkey (top 2 divisions)
All others (top division)

[just default leagues]

Edited by ParanoidBuddha
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/02/2018 at 20:45, oche balboa said:

The market will be flooded.... smaller database is needed really

Iv heard that before, and tried it within six months I was 6 in the table because I couldn’t find the right players reverted back to a custom database after 3 season I won five cups and got my first international job. I need a custom database. 

Edited by SpikeHughes
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/02/2018 at 20:45, oche balboa said:

The market will be flooded.... smaller database is needed really

Iv heard that before, and tried it within six months I was 6 in the table because I couldn’t find the fight players reverted back to a custom database after 3 season I won five cups and got my first international job. I need a custom database. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpikeHughes said:

Iv heard that before, and tried it within six months I was 6 in the table because I couldn’t find the fight players reverted back to a custom database after 3 season I won five cups and got my first international job. I need a custom database. 

That just shows that the smaller database is more realistic. In real life you don't just pick top players of a conveyor belt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/03/2018 at 13:19, YOUNGSTEVE said:

That just shows that the smaller database is more realistic. In real life you don't just pick top players of a conveyor belt.

Ha top players in Iceland obviously never managed there. I don’t just pick players up it takes months of scouting to find the right players. Never have any money so free players are a must to start off with then will the players go to Iceland very rarely. Division 3 in Brazil can sometimes get one or two players in on a free. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, oche balboa said:

Anyone run every single league (inc Classens packs) ? and all the players

 

 

That would be impossible, if I remember rightly there is a limit to the number of actve leagues you can have. In Claasen's release note he even says only run a maximum of however many at a time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

That would be impossible, if I remember rightly there is a limit to the number of actve leagues you can have. In Claasen's release note he even says only run a maximum of however many at a time.

In previous version a maximum number is needed because the game was written differently (32-bit vs 64-bit?) but it shouldn't be the case now.

It isn't impossible, yet it put a lot of strain to the system. I once played FM17 with all his leagues, plus the Japan database, plus a few self modifications, on Mac. Although codes are required to liberate the system to start a game with so many editor files. It runs ok with 350,000 to 400,000 players.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Small DB

Holland, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia, all with all stock leagues (so that'd mean 18 in total).

Three months into the save, 31000 players.

Runs with half a star, but it did suprise me for not being absolutely atrocious on my slow laptop. Normally I only put on 1-5 leagues because of that reason, but knowing this, I might put on more leagues on a constant basis. For this low-paced career i'm doing, it surely does the job.

Edited by Minuy600
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...