LL's Strategy Insight

Ok for all those reading this and thinking there is no tactic link.... You don't need one follow the authors advice and ideas and you can develop a decent system. I have added screen shots of the 442 deep which i have been using, i start almost every game as massive underdogs which is fine as i have a 6000 capacity stadium and zero transfer budget so my entire squad is made from free transfers. Using the guide lines on here i have built a solid set up and sit 9th in the Championship.

You can see from my screen shots not a wonder tactic, but i'm not looking for that, what i do get is a better experience and understanding of the game and match engine. Read the info wrong and you can get battered as i have but get it right and the Stoke result shows it works. I was massive underdogs as Stoke sit 4th in the Prem but using the info from here i dropped my 2 main playmakers, as neither fitted into what i wanted to achieve. I replaced them with 2 hard working players and it worked a treat :):)

Darlington_  Overview.png

Darlington_  Senior Fixtures.png

Stoke v Darlington_ Analysis Analysis.png

Stoke v Darlington_ Match Review.png

I have been on winter break with da Fam but am back now and will find time to put up the Simeone tactic set soon, although they will look exactly like presented in the thread. I have also (my view of) a 4-4-2 Sir Alex tactic already finished and currently I am (working) on a 4-2-3-1 Wide tactic. When those are complete I might go into some of those 3 Center Back Formations (3atTheBack) when I get some time. But a lot of the principals of how I build them will follow in line of how I have made the tactics so far and explained in the thread.

Il y a 11 heures, Loversleaper a dit :

I have been on winter break with da Fam but am back now and will find time to put up the Simeone tactic set soon, although they will look exactly like presented in the thread. I have also (my view of) a 4-4-2 Sir Alex tactic already finished and currently I am (working) on a 4-2-3-1 Wide tactic. When those are complete I might go into some of those 3 Center Back Formations (3atTheBack) when I get some time. But a lot of the principals of how I build them will follow in line of how I have made the tactics so far and explained in the thread.

👏 very good.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep coming back to this style of playing the game as it yields the best results for me (as well as the most enjoyment!). 

Can Loversleaper or anyone remind me of the TIs for the Mourinho set from last year's thread? The screenshots and downloads aren't available any more. I remember they utilised a DLP and direct passing, but can't remember other specific instructions (e.g. work ball into box or play out of defence).

Many thanks again, I'll be following this thread with interest.

Loversleaper in particular and anyone else who might be able to assist.

I'm using the Simeone 4-4-2 set of tactics but have a problem finding the correct players for the IW-Att, the T-Att and the DF-Su positions. At present my players all have the darker and lighter brown circle no more than half filled. 

Will altering the IW to a winger role, the T to a TM, CF or AF role and the DF to DLF or any striker support role have  any adverse effect on the tactics or will if be just the same? 

I am playing as W.B.A. and  Chadli as the IW, Rondon as the T and Robson Kanu or Rodriguez as the DF. Muchly thankings.

1 hour ago, Finknottle said:

Loversleaper in particular and anyone else who might be able to assist.

I'm using the Simeone 4-4-2 set of tactics but have a problem finding the correct players for the IW-Att, the T-Att and the DF-Su positions. At present my players all have the darker and lighter brown circle no more than half filled. 

Will altering the IW to a winger role, the T to a TM, CF or AF role and the DF to DLF or any striker support role have  any adverse effect on the tactics or will if be just the same? 

I am playing as W.B.A. and  Chadli as the IW, Rondon as the T and Robson Kanu or Rodriguez as the DF. Muchly thankings.

.Changing the roles will - obviously - change how the tactic works.

Ignore the circles - if they can play in the position (i.e. for the IW position is RM role is IW) and have all the required attributes for the role then they should be fine. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried your exact control tactics, just to see how it worked. I found, that I created a lot of chances, but almost all of them were long shots. My striker never found himself in a good position. Playing as Southampton, so tried Gabbiadini and Austin.

Were will the goals come from?

Archived