Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
NCFCRyan

Can't load game

I've posted this on here before but I'm still having the same issues. I have a saved game going for a little while but then after a few times of playing the same saved game, it won't let me load it and the message 'the saved game could not be loaded' pops up. This is getting seriously annoying. I've played FM games for years but this is the worst I've ever known for problems. Please can someone help me?

Hi @NCFCRyan

When you save how do you do so? Via auto save or manually? When you exit the game, do you 'Save and Exit', or do you normally save then exit separately? Do you ever shut your system down with the game still open, or go into hibernation or sleep mode?

Cheers,
Felix

Hello. 9 times out of 10 I save it by hitting 'Ctrl + S' and then shutting the game down. I did have auto save enabled but it just filled my load game folder up with loads of saves and none of them would open anyway, so I cancelled the autosave. I very rarely turn off the laptop before exiting the game first