Load order issue competitions (FM16)

Wolf_pd

I have taken the Iron Curtain mod by MBarbaric (with his permission) and made the 3rd, 4th and 5th level in the Soviet Union playable. These changes have only been made to the SU-file and not to the others.

When I want to test my changes with all the Iron Curtain competitions (International Competitions, International Club Competitions, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Soviet Union and Yugoslavia) the Soviet competition gives the error Premier Liha requires at least 10 teams, has only 2. In the data, the Premier Liha has 16 teams, so that should not be an issue. When I don't use the Yugoslavia competitions to do my testrun, it works fine.

What's the easiest way to fix this error? It looks like a load order issue to me. Is renaming the files to a specific numbering sequence a solution?

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Wolf_pd:

I have taken the Iron Curtain mod by MBarbaric (with his permission) and made the 3rd, 4th and 5th level in the Soviet Union playable. These changes have only been made to the SU-file and not to the others.

When I want to test my changes with all the Iron Curtain competitions (International Competitions, International Club Competitions, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Soviet Union and Yugoslavia) the Soviet competition gives the error Premier Liha requires at least 10 teams, has only 2. In the data, the Premier Liha has 16 teams, so that should not be an issue. When I don't use the Yugoslavia competitions to do my testrun, it works fine.

What's the easiest way to fix this error? It looks like a load order issue to me. Is renaming the files to a specific numbering sequence a solution?

Just rename the Yugoslavia file so that it is loaded before the Sovjet, like 1Yugoslavia or AYugoslavia.

Archived