10-15 in game minutes to give another team shout, that's ok but...

It is quite annoying that there is a 'cooldown' between team shouts. U dont see a manager irl taking a 10 min break after shouting once at his team.

Especially if u want to do a few individual shouts, by the time u did them all the match is over.

2 hours ago, DarkSleeper said:

U dont see a manager irl taking a 10 min break after shouting once at his team.

I once ran the line and had a manager that would not shut the hell up shouting for the entire 90 minutes. Both myself and the centre ref came away with a headache. I don't think his team paid any heed to him, he just motormouthed his way through the entire match.

So, I agree, there shouldn't be a cooldown on shouts, *but* there should be diminishing returns, so if you spam them, eventually everyone will just ignore you. :p 

it should have reset points maybe?

so i go 2 goals up, try to tell the players to keep the ball and take it easy. they hit me with a free kick or couple of long shots, whatever. i cant shout that i didnt mean THAT EASY and wake up?

or other way, i need to chuck everyone forward for an aggregate goal, get it in the 80th minute and can't tell them to step off a little and wait for an inevitable counter?

Archived