Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
MFellin

Form

There seems to be a problem with the Form section of player profiles: players who I know played in a match are showing as not having played. Also, in many instances, a player’s rating is different than the rating in the match summary.

On 2/3/2018 at 05:07, MFellin said:

Also, in many instances, a player’s rating is different than the rating in the match summary.

I have noticed this too.

I'll take a look into this, but if you have an example in a save already it'd save us some time if you sent it to help@sega.co.uk linking this thread.

1 hour ago, Alistair Gempf said:

I'll take a look into this, but if you have an example in a save already it'd save us some time if you sent it to help@sega.co.uk linking this thread.

Hi Alistair. Would you be able to take a look at red cards not affecting match ratings? I posted a thread about this but accidentally posted it in the general chat forum.

59 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Hi Alistair. Would you be able to take a look at red cards not affecting match ratings? I posted a thread about this but accidentally posted it in the general chat forum.

It's already under review. Sorry I hadn't got round to replying to that thread. Thanks for all your help pointing out issues!

6 hours ago, Alistair Gempf said:

It's already under review. Sorry I hadn't got round to replying to that thread. Thanks for all your help pointing out issues!

No problemo.

Hello there. Any word on this issue, where a player's Form tab isn't properly reflecting the ratings the he earns according to the match reports? Thanks.