Dortmund II (Under 23's) Problem!

Hello, 

I'm currently managing Bourissia Dortmund in my 1st season. My u19's and u23's are very good however I've just realised that my u23's aren't in a league? They only play friendlys on a weekly basis. 

1. Will this affect their development? 

2. Can I join an official league? 

My u19's are playing in Divison 1 West which is pleasing. 

Any ideas or advice is wecome. 

Thank you. 

Your II team should be in Regionaliga West, it’s not an active league in the default database but this doesn’t matter as the game code simulates matches in non-playable divisions and the team could be selected for promotion to 3.Liga.

As for the U19s I’ve never heard of Division 1West, are you using an custom league file or any type of edited database?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Barside:

Your II team should be in Regionaliga West, it’s not an active league in the default database but this doesn’t matter as the game code simulates matches in non-playable divisions and the team could be selected for promotion to 3.Liga.

As for the U19s I’ve never heard of Division 1West, are you using an custom league file or any type of edited database?

The Division 1 West is a Youth League generated by the standard database.

14 hours ago, RuffJustice13 said:

Hello, 

I'm currently managing Bourissia Dortmund in my 1st season. My u19's and u23's are very good however I've just realised that my u23's aren't in a league? They only play friendlys on a weekly basis. 

1. Will this affect their development? 

2. Can I join an official league? 

My u19's are playing in Divison 1 West which is pleasing. 

Any ideas or advice is wecome. 

Thank you. 

11 hours ago, Barside said:

However, the league being simulated doesn't come with the benefit of actual playtime development and helping keep rotational players from the main team fit.

@RuffJustice13, if you want your u23 to have a proper league that runs as normal, take a look at this database, which adds the lower leagues for Germany: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202633212

Only issue would be that you'd have to start a new game to use it, you can't add new databases to already established saves.

4 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

However, the league being simulated doesn't come with the benefit of actual playtime development and helping keep rotational players from the main team fit.

@RuffJustice13, if you want your u23 to have a proper league that runs as normal, take a look at this database, which adds the lower leagues for Germany: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202633212

Only issue would be that you'd have to start a new game to use it, you can't add new databases to already established saves.

Thank you for your reply. I will probably continue this save if my u23's won't be affected by this. When I click on their schedule it doesn't say that they are playing games however, some of the players match sharpness are improving? Are they actually playing games that I can't see? 

Archived