Adding U23 and U18 to Irish and Scottish leagues

JulianStark

I'd like to replace the U19 squads in the Irish and Scottish leagues with U23s and U18s. I've managed to create these for the Scottish leagues in the editor/Reserve Rules and the games seems to schedule games for them. However, when using this method for the Irish Leagues it doesn't work and U19 squads remain.

Any idea what's going wrong? Are the Irish leagues/nation set up differently from the Scottish ones?

• 1 month later...

Normally that should do the trick. But SI added more options over the past years. When you go to every Irish club in the editor individually you'll see that they have u19 set specifically under "reserve teams". I'll show you with my awesome paint skills:

5aa3f77deef8c_Irishu19.thumb.png.55506ffe7da3f116c40c9840864a7501.png

So in order to fix this you need to press "clear" to remove these teams or you change them to u18 (but you'll have to change the names when you scroll down the club page). But when you remove them they'll become a new first team club and you need to remove those from the database too.

20 hours ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Normally that should do the trick. But SI added more options over the past years. When you go to every Irish club in the editor individually you'll see that they have u19 set specifically under "reserve teams". I'll show you with my awesome paint skills:

So in order to fix this you need to press "clear" to remove these teams or you change them to u18 (but you'll have to change the names when you scroll down the club page). But when you remove them they'll become a new first team club and you need to remove those from the database too.

Thanks a bunch for your help. This seems to have done the trick. I'm off to enjoy the save now :)

Archived