Red cards / player ratings

Could we please do something about red cards having no effect on player's performance ratings.

My defender was given a straight red card. His match rating up until the sending off was a 6/10. The card was given on 42nd minute and at the end of the game, his overall match rating was 6/10.

When a player is sent off, the players match rating is whatever it was at the point of the sending off. This is wrong. A red card should deduct points off the players rating, no matter how well they were playing up until that point. He should have received a 3/10 at most.

Screenshot_20180125-202753.png

Screenshot_20180125-202812.png

So in my previous match, two of my players were responsible for key incidents that lead to a surprising 3-1 defeat.

Michael Hector's error resulted in NYFC third goal (it was 2-1 to NYFC before this happened and I was dominating play).

Mauricio Simeone's red card on 41st minute which made the task of reversing a 2-0 deficit all the more harder.

Yet at the end of the match, Hector is awarded an 8/10 (a defender who played in a team that conceded three goals and who was responsible for their third) and Simeone was awarded a 6/10 despite receiving a straight red card. How can I discipline a player for reckless behaviour when his match ratings give a distorted account of what happened?

Screenshot_20180131-083148.png

With the score at 0-0, one of my BWM's receives a red card early in the game. This leads to the opposition scoring the only goal of the game.

My BWMs red card was received on the 25th minute. Up until that point, his match rating was a 6/10.

At the end of the match his overall match was 6/10. He received a straight red and was heavily responsible for the 1-0 defeat yet the player ratings have not reflected this. This has to be a bug. Red cards do not influence the match ratings in FMM 2018. All they do is stop the clock on the players rating at the point of receiving the red card.

Screenshot_20180205-092745.png

Screenshot_20180205-092736.png

I appreciate this issue is under review but something odd came up in my last match which has relevance.

My player receives a red card on the 84th minute. Up until that point he is rated as being 8/10. The match ends and his rating remains at 8/10.

I then go to my mailbox after the match and discover that my player has been selected for team of the week. No player receiving a red card would be selected for team of the week. Clearly this proves red cards do not impact the match ratings.

Screenshot_20180208-124613.png

Screenshot_20180208-124624.png

Archived