Fantastic Counter Attacking Tactic - For Low and Top lvl Teams

The beauty of counter-attacking football is to use the other team’s desperation to score to your own advantage.Once you have the ball in your own half, you have more space to deliver a through-ball for your strikers.This fm18 tactic with a great  defending, can render impressive results.I was using it with Coventry City and didn't lose any game in Sky Bet League Two - had great game vs  Swansea in Carabao Cup but lost after extra time...Tactic works great with low lvl teams and also had nice results in Spanish Primera with Espanyol...

coventry tactika.jpg

coventry tema intr.jpg

coventry analiza.jpg

coventry chances created.jpg

coventry goals.jpg

coventry results.jpg

Contra najnovija.fmf

I like Your tactics Nikson. On this forum, You and Knap are one of my favorites. I tried this one with Burnley and this tactic gave me very good results against the stronger teams. Interesting thing is that I didn`t win every match against some smaller clubs, but I won against stronger opponents. :)

On 1/27/2018 at 20:19, MichaelMiki said:

I like Your tactics Nikson. On this forum, You and Knap are one of my favorites. I tried this one with Burnley and this tactic gave me very good results against the stronger teams. Interesting thing is that I didn`t win every match against some smaller clubs, but I won against stronger opponents. :)

Thanks mate!!! i am glad to hear that tactic works fine,

8 hours ago, vitoco77 said:

Also goal conceding is almost from crossing....**** question, what are the must have stats for the defenders and the 2 wingbacks?

Defenders should be great in the air and wb are key players,  the most important attributes for  wb are speed and crossing....

Archived