Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
garrypelka

An unhappy Ozil (except he's happy)?!

Hi, just tried offering Ozil a new contract but I get told he doesn't want to discuss one as he is currently unhappy at the club. However, when I look at his profile, I see nothing but happiness and while I understand him being unhappy with me 11 months ago for touting his services, he has been on fire form wise this season, has played in more than half the games so far and we have been through a transfer window and a half since the original problem. Should the unhappiness for "touting" really last 12 months? 

Ozil unhappy.jpg

Ozil unhappy2.jpg

Yep, this is as intended. You can see your touting is listed as a negative to his happiness and while he's generally content, he now wants to move on. You'll have to choose between waiting and hoping he eventually agrees to a new deal, or selling him while you can still get a good fee.

2 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

Yep, this is as intended. You can see your touting is listed as a negative to his happiness and while he's generally content, he now wants to move on. You'll have to choose between waiting and hoping he eventually agrees to a new deal, or selling him while you can still get a good fee.

Sorry, have I missed something... where does it say he wants to move on??

Edited by garrypelka

8 minutes ago, garrypelka said:

Sorry, have I missed something... where does it say he wants to move on??

You offered him out to clubs, and now he does not know if he wants to stay at the club. Why would he? You clearly do not want him around. I do not see the problem here.

17 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

You offered him out to clubs, and now he does not know if he wants to stay at the club. Why would he? You clearly do not want him around. I do not see the problem here.

I understand what you are saying and Yes, I offered him to clubs (but didn’t transfer list him) but right now his profile screen has 8 positive comments including a “high level of respect for me” to the one negative. IMO, this seems a little, unbalanced, should we say, for a reason for not signing a new contract. Do certain positive or negative actions carry more weight than others?

Fair enough if I am the only one that thinks this way however.

Edited by garrypelka