THE WALL 4141 Knap FM 18

18 hours ago, coax73 said:

what about training ?

Why do people ask this in every thread? Do you mean match prep?

I'm seriously confused here since there really is no benefit from training anything else but fitness, team cohesion and balanced and after that set up the individual training to whatever you want your players to improve in. Yet this question is in every downloadable tactic thread as if training somehow depends on the tactic you play. What am I missing here?

On 27 januari 2018 at 11:30, Flohrinho said:

Why do people ask this in every thread? Do you mean match prep?

I'm seriously confused here since there really is no benefit from training anything else but fitness, team cohesion and balanced and after that set up the individual training to whatever you want your players to improve in. Yet this question is in every downloadable tactic thread as if training somehow depends on the tactic you play. What am I missing here?

no not match prep but pre season training and do the training yourself or let am handle it ?

and if you don't like the question, don't read and don't react to it, I was asking it to Knap in the first place...

In the tactic tests, I do not do pre season. I take over club just before 1st League game, hence the loss to Chelsea in screenshots. 

There is a guide in one or two of threads

On 28/1/2018 at 18:15, knap said:

In the tactic tests, I do not do pre season. I take over club just before 1st League game, hence the loss to Chelsea in screenshots. 

There is a guide in one or two of threads

hello knap you are the best....you create the best ractics for fm.....is this a  good tactict for away games with a sub top team????media prediction 5th-6th.....which tactict would you suggest for my case.....thank you again man....

On 1/28/2018 at 16:40, coax73 said:

no not match prep but pre season training and do the training yourself or let am handle it ?

and if you don't like the question, don't read and don't react to it, I was asking it to Knap in the first place...

I was genuinely curious why this is a question that is in every thread. Like I said I started to think I might be missing something because I thought I was missing something and that certain way of playing maybe required a certain way of training but imo the training in the game is lacking a bit in that department and training doesn't make much difference outside from personal training from players.

That being said I think generally pre-season prep does not depends on your tactic. What you want to achieve in pre-season is always the same, get your players into top condition and make the comfortable playing with each other. So my advice would be to always go with fitness training first while no matches are played, once your Tour or pre-season games starts and you are playing games every 2 or 3 days switch to team cohesion until the season starts after that go with balanced on average and lower it for congested weeks.

https://imgur.com/DC6GQb8

https://imgur.com/9WE3hUE

What to say is more of the same :) now I'm going to Napoli ...

https://imgur.com/a/hgfP5

https://imgur.com/a/a3xx1

As I envisaged with Napoli it was virtually a tour ... championship and cup italy.

https://imgur.com/a/jbzT4

It has been proven that this is perhaps the best FM18 tactic of instant result ... with Portimonense a club just up the division and managed to walk the fight to the end ...

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great base tactic in terms of the type of football I would like to play.

I tweaked it a bit to retain a bit more possession and control the game more, because in the original there is a few too many instructions that will give the ball away too often for my liking.

First game with my tweak...

Capture.thumb.PNG.0285b3f5581fddb0f6b9c0cac6595aa4.PNG

I know it's Man City...but this is also Bayern Munich! I haven't had a tactic this year score this many without 3 strikers.

Much thanks to Knap for providing this one. 

1 hour ago, Jamieac said:

This is a great base tactic in terms of the type of football I would like to play.

I tweaked it a bit to retain a bit more possession and control the game more, because in the original there is a few too many instructions that will give the ball away too often for my liking.

First game with my tweak...

Capture.thumb.PNG.0285b3f5581fddb0f6b9c0cac6595aa4.PNG

I know it's Man City...but this is also Bayern Munich! I haven't had a tactic this year score this many without 3 strikers.

Much thanks to Knap for providing this one. 

What tweaks did you make?

I took off Run with the ball often, Pass into space, be more expressive, Roam from position and Exploit the flanks from the team instructions 

For the Central Midfielders, I took off Run with the ball often, and added shoot less for the right Winger. 

Added Roam from position for both wingers

The Complete forward is now a DLF support

Still may make more changes but that's it for now. 

8 hours ago, knap said:

What possession % did you have? can't find stat on FMT.

Tested changes and incorporated most and will post VOL 2

Averaging around 50-55+

Nothing crazy but I found I consistently having more possession than the opposition which wasn't the case with the original.

Thanks for approving the tweaks. 

17 hours ago, Jamieac said:

Averaging around 50-55+

Nothing crazy but I found I consistently having more possession than the opposition which wasn't the case with the original.

Thanks for approving the tweaks. 

what training you do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived