Spanish TV deal bug possibly??

I am playing with RCD Mallorca on promotion in first season to segunda division it said I had a top league individual tv deal awaiting me of around £17m.

two things which I’m not sure about it that La Liga teams don’t do individual tv deals they have a pot share. Secondly I got promoted for 2nd successive season making it into the La Liga so tenchincally that tv deal should have kicked in however at the start of my La Liga season I was given around £35m half up front and half paid over course of season. 

I got relegated so then I now have a new individual tv deal negotiated of £18m if I get promoted again this season.

when it comes to finances I always like to know where I stand

Any ideas anyone??

On 1/21/2018 at 21:48, Hoodmatty said:

I am playing with RCD Mallorca on promotion in first season to segunda division it said I had a top league individual tv deal awaiting me of around £17m.

two things which I’m not sure about it that La Liga teams don’t do individual tv deals they have a pot share. Secondly I got promoted for 2nd successive season making it into the La Liga so tenchincally that tv deal should have kicked in however at the start of my La Liga season I was given around £35m half up front and half paid over course of season. 

I got relegated so then I now have a new individual tv deal negotiated of £18m if I get promoted again this season.

when it comes to finances I always like to know where I stand

Any ideas anyone??

I think you are right about the TV deal.  I'd also heard that they have set it up like the Premiership....

i think in spain there are 2 tv deals,one individual and one collectively.

in current save started with Villareal and at end of first season won the league and in the finance and corporate report said a new tv deal had signed(individual)  135m over i think 4or5 years cant remember.......but fast forward to near start of season  i got 80m+ plus 

40m approx right away

Do you think it’s a big then because I’ve not seen the actual money from tv deal it just appears under sponsorship I just got the amount I was told u was getting on the first day of the new season which was like 36m half paid up front and other half over season 

Just won the La Liga after promotion !! Finances are good I had 36m In bank no loans no transfer fees nothing . New season tv deal I get same as last year 38n which surely isn’t in line with the La Liga tv distribution . 

Top it all all off get only 10m transfer budget and I have all that champions league money to come...

does anyone know where I need to go to find out how the tv money works for the Spanish La Liga?? Who’s best person to ask??

Archived