Beating Greavesy - Game Thread!

I have started the game with a large database and a few of the bigger leagues loaded in addition to England. All players have been set to not want to join the bigger European leagues, but I'll keep an eye on this as we go on.

E1A6D605C4884C6DAD85D1CF090AD55168F8F510

9 hours ago, Human said:

The "good attributes" that we selected in the sign-up thread don't appear to mean anything. I think you set the current ability too high.

If I'd set the CA much lower, we'd have had the players going on loan to clubs outside of the EPL.

I know it's not perfect, but did you really want to spend years developing at Fleetwood or Burton Albion?

14 hours ago, Biscotti said:

This should be good :D

I should think everyone who's gone for a non-UK nationality will be praying for a kind Brexit :lol:

Now that makes Vijayraj interesting. He will probably hope for the worst kind of Brexit, where even english players require Work Permit

2017-18 Season

FA5C5BBA7CB8D93C6863BFF6687839C18219C8B8

Oscar Peke leads the way with 29 goals, with Burnley's Nicholas Curtis also scoring an excellent 19 goals.

Oscar Peke, Jefferson Cleveland, Larx Magnum and Gary Magic are all wanted by Chelsea.

Nicholas Curtis, Danny Warboys and Wilfred Adams are all at relegated teams.

Joint 3rd place with 18 goals? I'm happy with that! And here I was thinking Kenzo was a better all round player than I was, but Southampton seem to have not started him at all seeing as he got no goals, not sure who's player he is, but sorry mate :/ Would we be able to see the league table @Lenzar?

Here's the 17-18 league table:

D0EFE09B7FB1A4111AC8C8D574DC994265D4DDD3

On 26/01/2018 at 19:42, Human said:

@Lenzar Why is Kenzo Harper unhappy?

He wants a new contract.

On 27/01/2018 at 14:31, Sankalan said:

Cannot see the snapshots. Could you use imgur?

Try clicking on the images - that makes them bigger.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb larxus:

Phew, Huddersfield still in the league. And seems to be performing above expectations.

Right. And hey @larxus, your mate is wanted. What about moving to another club where the grass is surely greener than in Huddersfield, hm?! :brock:

On 1/31/2018 at 16:21, vossmaj said:

Right. And hey @larxus, your mate is wanted. What about moving to another club where the grass is surely greener than in Huddersfield, hm?! :brock:

Hahah, well, no offence to anyone, but Chelsea is not a club I would pick to groom my player. Actually, none of the huge clubs. Besides, it's surely more romantic, so to say, to lead Huddersfield into a brighter future.

2018-19 Season

244A2AA7BEBAD23B8DB567F1431E0D4D5C9C3E3C

Season stats include cup and continental games - there doesn't seem to be a way to display league stats here! :(

Oscar Peke's 43 league goals is still tiny compared to Greaves, but he still leads the group. Dhilan Patel & Duane Dibbley aren't far behind with 38 goals a piece!

League Table

D82611F21894064330C4F2F0EDB5EA6BEFF3B58D

Chelsea also win the Champions League. Huddersfield are shock FA Cup winners (beating Leicester in the final!), while Man City won the League Cup.

David Ginsberg will be hoping a Premier League side snap him up, whilst Nicholas Curtis will be returning to the top flight with Burnley.

Transfer news - 30th July 2019

Jefferson Cleveland joins Chelsea for £35.5m

Wilfred Adams moves to Watford for £27.5m

Daniel Monster transfers to Arsenal for £38.5m

Nicholas Curtis makes a £34m switch to Man Utd

2019-20 Season

FD827C4D54197FFD281FA68C15F1466196694C28

Peke still leads the way with 68, with Patel his closest rival on 58,

B3F5E06CF8F89DCC392844D1B53158A52BB479D8

Chelsea continue their run of successive league wins. Nobody relegated this year! David Ginsberg, the one player outside of the EPL, will be returning next season with Brighton after a Championship winning season.

The FA Cup was won by Championship Aston Villa, defeating Man City, whilst Chelsea won the League Cup. Man City had to make do with the Europa League title.

Archived