The Egyptian king

Hello everyone, I hope the year has started well for you.

As the title suggests I am trying to get the best out of Liverpool's Egyptian king Mo Salah. I have seen a few threads which highlight people's struggles with Liverpool's front three and I am wondering if it because they try to get all three scoring 25 goals and assisting 15 times. I want to focus on Salah alone and then build a team around him. 

Now my aim is to build a tactic loosely based on a couple of Liverpool performances this season. Mainly Man City at home and Bournmouth away (I think it was 4-0). In both games Liverpool scored 4 goals. I would be grateful if anyone can point me in the direction of some good analysis.

I got the image from the Bournmouth game. In the image you can see that Salah is the highest player position wise. They looked to overload the Bournmouth left sided fullback and centre back with Salah, Firminho and the Ox.

IMG_20180102_191500.thumb.jpg.d8682f6bb61d95aa65d8f76b19f23597.jpg

This is from the City game and it is a similar set up.

IMG_20180120_201840.thumb.jpg.aa8b53e124fe5ae311e18f17fafaf73a.jpg

GK

Karius often sent the ball up field to bypass the City press. 

Defence

Both CB never really played much but did look to hit the forwards, again to bypass the press. Gomez offered wide support whilst Robertson bombed on. 

In each match Emre Can acted as the ball winner whilst Geo offered the support/cover and the Ox was the runner.

Up front Mane sat deeper and more narrow than Salah who stayed up but not much wider. Mane tracked back more whilst Salah acted as a second striker and an outlet.

Firminho just did his thing which is almost impossible to replicate. He is a wonderful player who gives so much. I genuinely feel he would improve any team in world football such is his talent. 

So that leaves me with the following:

20180121_015639.thumb.jpg.eca1968999e72f1e2e77df3236f057fa.jpg

I will post the results and analysis after I have played a couple of games.

20180120_205443.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the man in question.

20180121_011353.thumb.jpg.203c74e5b6f0b904cbe01b7cdaf4ead6.jpg

What is the best role for Salah? The obvious shout is the IF role but I'm leaning towards the Rmd role. I wanted to get people's feelings on the matter.

After 5 games worth of analysis I'm crowding him out of games. A rethink is needed and position change. I need more cover so DM will be deployed.

Right, I am finally starting to see some real Salah-esque play from our Egyptian king. I have moved upfront and offset to the left.

Tq        AF

IF/s          

BWM/d     CM/a   

Rg

WB/s   CB            BPD       WB/s

SK

It is still early days but I'm really starting to see my team at closer to the real deal.

I would say that if you use a raumdeuter then the role will tend to lean towards just how intelligent he is at sniffing out spaces to exploit and either use it or to feed others. Salah has high ratings for his off the ball plus his speed and acceleration are insane. With that he will do well as a raumdeuter or as an inside forward. Infact i feel that for players with high off the ball ratings, any role in the attack duty in the amlr position will be good. Try out each role for a few games to see how it works for you. By the way where did you obtain the pass maps for the two games in uour post? I went to optabut could not find it. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

The Egyptian Prince

I've finished my second season with Liverpool and my tactic has evolved a little.

I found the attacking mentality and a flat 3 in midfield far too demanding on the central midfielder. He was often out of position when the opposition switched the play during counter attacks.

I have now gone to more traditional 433 with DM protecting the backline.

Attacking/Fluid

Much higher line

Close down much more

Prevent GK short distribution 

Play out of defence

Retain possession 

Tq

IF/s                           Raum

CM/s    B2B

DM/s

WB/s    CB       CB       FB/s

I have added the shouts:

Prevent GK short distribution (to add to the high press)

Retain possession (I found we were too direct, too often)

I'm really quite happy with how the tactic plays overall and Salah finished with 19 goals in 42 appearances in all comps. He had 21 assists and here in lies my problem. He seems to assist more than he scores. 

More analysis needed of:

the positions he is finding himself in,

Why he is giving the final ball and not receiving it?

Can he make the transition from Prince to King?

PS 

The thread is moving slowly as I'm working long hours at the moment and I'm only getting around half hour a day to play the game. 

Instead of adding the Retain Possesion instruction, I would advice you to consider just lowering the mentality. It's kind of weird to select Attacking as mentality and then add Retain Possesion to "remove" on of the core concepts of the attacking mentality, instead of just selecting a lower mentality.

I know you said you wanted to loosely emulate Liverpool of this season, but I still wanted to share some of my results with Salah. I just finished my 4th season at Liverpool and Salah had a record breaking season. He got 40 goals and 15+ assists in the league alone. He is playing as the left striker in a 442 as an Advanced Forward. I play a Control mentality which combined with a Pass Into Space instruction provides him with a lot of through balls from defenders and midfielders. I'd be happy to share some screenshots if you would like some inspiration, even if my tactic isn't an emulation of the current Liverpool tactics :-)

48 minutes ago, Jakob8b said:

Instead of adding the Retain Possesion instruction, I would advice you to consider just lowering the mentality. It's kind of weird to select Attacking as mentality and then add Retain Possesion to "remove" on of the core concepts of the attacking mentality, instead of just selecting a lower mentality.

I know you said you wanted to loosely emulate Liverpool of this season, but I still wanted to share some of my results with Salah. I just finished my 4th season at Liverpool and Salah had a record breaking season. He got 40 goals and 15+ assists in the league alone. He is playing as the left striker in a 442 as an Advanced Forward. I play a Control mentality which combined with a Pass Into Space instruction provides him with a lot of through balls from defenders and midfielders. I'd be happy to share some screenshots if you would like some inspiration, even if my tactic isn't an emulation of the current Liverpool tactics :-)

Most often Salah actually seem to sit on the shoulder of the defender, so a 442 is not far off from the fluid shape, Liverpool has been playing since the Tottenham defeat at wembley. Salah, when He tracks back, defends the right wing, but he is often the most forward player. 

I would like to see your 442. :)

Here are images of the tactic and of Salah's stats with his latest season highlighted (this is just before season 5).

It's a pretty simple 442. The PI's are:

GK - Distribute to fullbacks

RB/LB - Play more risky passes

LM - Sit narrower

RM - Cross more often

STr - Move into channels

I originally wanted to create a 442 similar to Arsenal's invincibles, but at some point I stopped worrying about emulating that, and just focused on what gave results. RM is an IW but I always play a right footed winger-type (Mané and Sterling) there and they both perform great, getting loads of assists from crosses.

52a8ec1b18.jpg

b4c68b917e.jpg

9 hours ago, anorthernboy said:

The Egyptian Prince

I've finished my second season with Liverpool and my tactic has evolved a little.

I found the attacking mentality and a flat 3 in midfield far too demanding on the central midfielder. He was often out of position when the opposition switched the play during counter attacks.

I have now gone to more traditional 433 with DM protecting the backline.

Attacking/Fluid

Much higher line

Close down much more

Prevent GK short distribution 

Play out of defence

Retain possession 

Tq

IF/s                           Raum

CM/s    B2B

DM/s

WB/s    CB       CB       FB/s

I have added the shouts:

Prevent GK short distribution (to add to the high press)

Retain possession (I found we were too direct, too often)

I'm really quite happy with how the tactic plays overall and Salah finished with 19 goals in 42 appearances in all comps. He had 21 assists and here in lies my problem. He seems to assist more than he scores. 

More analysis needed of:

the positions he is finding himself in,

Why he is giving the final ball and not receiving it?

Can he make the transition from Prince to King?

PS 

The thread is moving slowly as I'm working long hours at the moment and I'm only getting around half hour a day to play the game. 

Firmino as a Trequartista will be lazy as hell, just drifting around out of possession surely? Perhaps put him in as a deep lying forward or something similar that looks slightly more to create whilst also utilising Firmino's incredible work ethic.

As Jyuan83 said, perhaps try him as an inside forward. I believe Cleon had a thread about getting the most out of an inside forward in a a 4-2-3-1. It was the left-sided, and you're currently using a 4-3-3 but might be worth a look.

EDIT: found it https://teaandbusquets.com/4-2-3-1-introduction

I honestly think that if you want Salah as your most advanced attacker and main striker, then go strikerless.

Personally I'd have him as an IF(A), with Firmino as an AM (with some appropriate PI's) and Mane on the left as an IF(S).  This should result in Mo being highest up the pitch and regularly fed by Firmino.

The raumdeuter role will have almost equal figures in goals and assists. It is normal for salah to have 19/21 for goals/assists. Try a strikerless tactic like what alinp suggested. Maybe can try shoot more often with salah to see how it works.

1 hour ago, Jyuan83 said:

The raumdeuter role will have almost equal figures in goals and assists. It is normal for salah to have 19/21 for goals/assists. Try a strikerless tactic like what alinp suggested. Maybe can try shoot more often with salah to see how it works.

That would sacrifice overall accuracy. Maybe Fewer Risky Passes? Seeing how risky passes tend to lead to assists when you pull them off

• 2 weeks later...

People have probably said but that almost looks like a strikerless tactic - you normally have two shadow strikers flanking a playmaker of some sort - in this case Salah and Mane would be SS flanking Firmino as some sort of playmaker. 

If you're wedded to having him a wide role I'm guessing set your team width as narrow as possible and give him the instruction "sit narrower" although perhaps that would make your team less potent going forward?

Firmino does play like a Tq as, for me, he is the primary playmaker. Granted the role doesn't close down like he does IRL but with a fluid shape and his high work rate and teamwork he does close down in game it's just not to the level that I want. 

A F9 role doesn't do him justice either as he doesn't run with the ball that much IRL. The CF/a role has brought me the most goals and assists but the Tq role seems to fit his overall play better. IMO.

3 hours ago, zlatanera said:

Perhaps just try AM-A and add Dribble More, More Risky Passes, Move Into Channels and Roam from Position? You basically have a trequartista without the drawbacks. Then if he's still dribbling too much you can just remove it. 

I'd also add Tackle Harder to any Firmino role.

On 21/01/2018 at 04:58, anorthernboy said:

Right, I am finally starting to see some real Salah-esque play from our Egyptian king. I have moved upfront and offset to the left.

Tq        AF

IF/s          

BWM/d     CM/a   

Rg

WB/s   CB            BPD       WB/s

SK

It is still early days but I'm really starting to see my team at closer to the real deal.

@anorthernboy how is the defence down the right flank going? With salah right up there and the cm on attack duty, it seems your wb is going to have his hands full defending the flank considering the regista does not really put in a shift especially with his roaming tendencies.

Salah: “We change the system every game, so sometimes I play second striker and sometimes I play on the right and sometimes I play on the left.”

Salah: “I have the freedom to do whatever I want, but we are 11 players, so I have to defend, do my work, attack, defend, everything!”

So Salah roles can be Winger, Raudemter or Secondary striker sometimes. 

21 hours ago, Jyuan83 said:

@anorthernboy how is the defence down the right flank going? With salah right up there and the cm on attack duty, it seems your wb is going to have his hands full defending the flank considering the regista does not really put in a shift especially with his roaming tendencies.

I push up high and close down hard so I try and stop the play before it gets down the flank.

11 hours ago, Tyrinko said:

Salah: “We change the system every game, so sometimes I play second striker and sometimes I play on the right and sometimes I play on the left.”

Salah: “I have the freedom to do whatever I want, but we are 11 players, so I have to defend, do my work, attack, defend, everything!”

I was thinking of dropping him to the AMRC as a SS and trailing it.

My problem, is that I am entering April and a really important run of games.

4 minutes ago, anorthernboy said:

I push up high and close down hard so I try and stop the play before it gets down the flank.

Also, I just cannot get him high and narrow enough when I start him out wide. 

I think his role varies during a game from an AF to CF/s and sometimes a winger.

On 2/24/2018 at 18:57, Tyrinko said:

Salah just did an interview that I caught, you can find it on the OneFootball app as well, and he explained that since Klopp told him to stay as close to the central defenders as possible he's been scoring loads of goals. So basically Klopp has told him to play as an AF. The problem here is that the front 3 of Liverpool are also very fluid. So they interchange their roles around, and you will see different players play different roles..so if Salah moves to the right he becomes and IF(A)

20 hours ago, Rashidi said:

Salah just did an interview that I caught, you can find it on the OneFootball app as well, and he explained that since Klopp told him to stay as close to the central defenders as possible he's been scoring loads of goals. So basically Klopp has told him to play as an AF. The problem here is that the front 3 of Liverpool are also very fluid. So they interchange their roles around, and you will see different players play different roles..so if Salah moves to the right he becomes and IF(A)

I have seen said interview and have 2 systems based on that.

F9       AF

IF/a 

BWM/d     Mez/a

Rg

WB/s      CB              BPD     WB/s

SK

and when out wide,

CF/a

IF/s                                             IF/a

AP/s         CM/s

Anc

FB/a       CB               BPD        WB/s

SK

39 minutes ago, anorthernboy said:

I have seen said interview and have 2 systems based on that.

F9       AF

IF/a 

BWM/d     Mez/a

Rg

WB/s      CB              BPD     WB/s

SK

and when out wide,

CF/a

IF/s                                             IF/a

AP/s         CM/s

Anc

FB/a       CB               BPD        WB/s

SK

I am seeing it quiet differently. I think that he is playing AF when Liverpool is playing 442 (West ham away) and IF(a) when its classic 433.

Btw I am not thinking that number 6 is Anchor. In my opinion its DLP(s), DM(d) or Halfback.

• 3 weeks later...

After watching some matches and read about hundred topics about FM and interviews with Salah, I think I got it (In theory). It looks like 4-3-3 but in FM formation is it 4-1-4-1 (often changed to 4-4-1-1 during the match, or started some matches with this formation - West Ham for example). In my opinion it's standart /very fluid with Firmino upfront (DLFs) and Mane on left (maybe Invertet winger attack) and Salah on the right (maybe wide midfielder attack). During the match it looks like 4-3-3 but more compact and wide midfielders are better defensively (AM are "lazy" in pressing). When it's changed to 4-4-1-1 Salah is Secondary Striker and one of CM is going to right to became wide midfielder. That's the reason because is Salah goalmachine. At this moment only theory but when i end at work i will try this tactics. Opinions? 

4 hours ago, Tyrinko said:

After watching some matches and read about hundred topics about FM and interviews with Salah, I think I got it (In theory). It looks like 4-3-3 but in FM formation is it 4-1-4-1 (often changed to 4-4-1-1 during the match, or started some matches with this formation - West Ham for example). In my opinion it's standart /very fluid with Firmino upfront (DLFs) and Mane on left (maybe Invertet winger attack) and Salah on the right (maybe wide midfielder attack). During the match it looks like 4-3-3 but more compact and wide midfielders are better defensively (AM are "lazy" in pressing). When it's changed to 4-4-1-1 Salah is Secondary Striker and one of CM is going to right to became wide midfielder. That's the reason because is Salah goalmachine. At this moment only theory but when i end at work i will try this tactics. Opinions? 

TBH, I think Rashidi nailed it here

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:19, Rashidi said:

6 hours ago, Tyrinko said:

I have played him as a wide midfielder on attack in a high pressing 4-1-4-1. Learned him Moves into Channels PPM with PI's sit narrower and roam from position - in a very fluid setup on standard mentality. It worked wonders. He became my top goalscorer, and I was even using him on the left flank. I won everything in this first season, scoring over 100 goals, and getting over 100 points in the PL. Results Arent the same in the second season - Im half way through - and Salah hasnt scored as many, but I suspect Thats because a drop in overall form. First season seemed to have been something truly special. 

I am experimenting with the WM on attack role to create a specific role that behaves like how a wide forward like salah and CR7 should behave. A poacher during the defensive phase, hanging around the centrebacks and a winger during the attack phase.  In a way if you read closely the interview mentioned by rashidi, salah basically is given free reign at attacking given his superior counterattacking threat not unlike that of CR7. I have tried similar creations of the WM in past FM versions but FM18 seems to be more successful at implementing the role. 

@Gegenklaus i basically set my WM with sit narrower and run wide with ball together with specific man marking on the centre back closest to his flank so as to exploit the space between the full back and centreback during turnovers. In an attacking setup with pass into space, you get lots of chances for the wm to pounce on. Run wide is for the wm to create and open space up for others to exploit when he cannot find a way past to score. Sitting narrower with an attack duty is more than enough to get him in the box during attacks. I have tried a raumdeuter before for the specific marking but he ends up being too high up to be a part of the build up play.

21 minutes ago, Jyuan83 said:

@Gegenklaus i basically set my WM with sit narrower and run wide with ball together with specific man marking on the centre back closest to his flank so as to exploit the space between the full back and centreback during turnovers. In an attacking setup with pass into space, you get lots of chances for the wm to pounce on. Run wide is for the wm to create and open space up for others to exploit when he cannot find a way past to score. Sitting narrower with an attack duty is more than enough to get him in the box during attacks. I have tried a raumdeuter before for the specific marking but he ends up being too high up to be a part of the build up play.

That sounds really, really cool. Who do you have behind him to protect the flank during the defensive phase? 

1 hour ago, Jyuan83 said:

Isn´t instruction "sit narrower" just contraproductive? When he is on the side he has so much space and with PI to come narrower from wings, it can be like Salah playing IRL. RCM to box to box midfielder and it can produce overlap in the right side of the opposition defence. Fullback on support behind them to cover them.

2 hours ago, Tyrinko said:

Isn´t instruction "sit narrower" just contraproductive? When he is on the side he has so much space and with PI to come narrower from wings, it can be like Salah playing IRL. RCM to box to box midfielder and it can produce overlap in the right side of the opposition defence. Fullback on support behind them to cover them.

Not on my setup, as I am not trying to replicate the IRL Salah. I am more like using him as a Raumdeeper - inspired by Distance Covered - I want him forward and tucking inside to the half space. Sometimes he finds space wide though and delivers a cross from there - but most of the time he finds space in front of my CM(s) who is a natural playmaker. He get fed a lot of through balls from the midfield. In this setup I dont expect him to provide the width to the attack. I have a Fullback on attack that does that.

Also I dont quite understand you. "When he is on the side he has so much space and with PI to come narrower from wings ..." What do you mean? :)

6 minutes ago, Gegenklaus said:

Not on my setup, as I am not trying to replicate the IRL Salah. I am more like using him as a Raumdeeper - inspired by Distance Covered - I want him forward and tucking inside to the half space. Sometimes he finds space wide though and delivers a cross from there - but most of the time he finds space in front of my CM(s) who is a natural playmaker. He get fed a lot of through balls from the midfield. In this setup I dont expect him to provide the width to the attack. I have a Fullback on attack that does that.

Also I dont quite understand you. "When he is on the side he has so much space and with PI to come narrower from wings ..." What do you mean? :)

I was thinking that you play like Klopp - Firmino in the middle, Mané like IF (middle of the pitch too), CM in the middle too. There will be 3 players narrower and I think that opponent will try to defend centraly - open space on the sides of the pitch. That´s the reason why I was thinking that is better have player to exploit this space was better than sit narrower. But when you have RB to exploit this space is logical to have RW sits narrower. It was my mistake not to read your tactics. :-)

1 minute ago, Tyrinko said:

I was thinking that you play like Klopp - Firmino in the middle, Mané like IF (middle of the pitch too), CM in the middle too. There will be 3 players narrower and I think that opponent will try to defend centraly - open space on the sides of the pitch. That´s the reason why I was thinking that is better have player to exploit this space was better than sit narrower. But when you have RB to exploit this space is logical to have RW sits narrower. It was my mistake not to read your tactics. :-)

Ah, okay. I am not playing like Klopp. My structure is more inspired by Guardiola - without being it to be honest :D. Although I do use an Inverted Winger on the other flank the player's prefered foot is always closest to the touchline. I also tell him to stay wider so he wont as often be in the half space. I have a CM(a) I want there. :)

2 hours ago, Rashidi said:

I am doing a new series, not sure what to call it, Kop Diaries or Kop Kings? Two games in Salah has already scored 3 goals and made 1, things looking good at Anfield.

Yes! Do you use the winter update where both Salah and Firmino got buffed?

On 1/20/2018 at 21:57, anorthernboy said:

Hello everyone, I hope the year has started well for you.

As the title suggests I am trying to get the best out of Liverpool's Egyptian king Mo Salah. I have seen a few threads which highlight people's struggles with Liverpool's front three and I am wondering if it because they try to get all three scoring 25 goals and assisting 15 times. I want to focus on Salah alone and then build a team around him. 

Now my aim is to build a tactic loosely based on a couple of Liverpool performances this season. Mainly Man City at home and Bournmouth away (I think it was 4-0). In both games Liverpool scored 4 goals. I would be grateful if anyone can point me in the direction of some good analysis.

I got the image from the Bournmouth game. In the image you can see that Salah is the highest player position wise. They looked to overload the Bournmouth left sided fullback and centre back with Salah, Firminho and the Ox.

IMG_20180102_191500.thumb.jpg.d8682f6bb61d95aa65d8f76b19f23597.jpg

This is from the City game and it is a similar set up.

IMG_20180120_201840.thumb.jpg.aa8b53e124fe5ae311e18f17fafaf73a.jpg

GK

Karius often sent the ball up field to bypass the City press. 

Defence

Both CB never really played much but did look to hit the forwards, again to bypass the press. Gomez offered wide support whilst Robertson bombed on. 

In each match Emre Can acted as the ball winner whilst Geo offered the support/cover and the Ox was the runner.

Up front Mane sat deeper and more narrow than Salah who stayed up but not much wider. Mane tracked back more whilst Salah acted as a second striker and an outlet.

Firminho just did his thing which is almost impossible to replicate. He is a wonderful player who gives so much. I genuinely feel he would improve any team in world football such is his talent. 

So that leaves me with the following:

20180121_015639.thumb.jpg.eca1968999e72f1e2e77df3236f057fa.jpg

I will post the results and analysis after I have played a couple of games.

20180120_205443.jpg

Can I ask how that right flank is doing?seems there's a lot of movement there,especially considering how aggressive your tactics are  going.

2.don't be too stuck up on recreating "roles" .maybe balance the overall tactics,then be keen on adapting to their movements and positions.

Maybe with ox you stick to CMs and offer him the "movements" you want. Bobby might be good as AMA because even as I love the CFs role ad it produces goals,Ama might give you that relationship with salah you need.IFs can also be a blank space to work with for salah and with a few movements configuration you can then move with it.

Honest opinion.apologize for the English.also a rush suggestion.

(With apologies to the other threads, as this is its own tactic I wanted to post it separately)

I’ve seen a few threads pop up regarding Klopp’s Liverpool this season and more specifically whether or not it’s possible to get that front three, and Mo Salah in particular, firing as they have in real life. Well, I tried something similar on FM16 before Salah signed (and before Coutinho left) as I skipped FM17. I’ve been doing a similar thing in my current post-update Liverpool save (as you don’t have to try and fit Coutinho into the team anymore and it’s going pretty well.

I’m 18 games into the league season, topped the Champions’ League group and progressed to the Quarter Finals of the League Cup, the record in all competitions therefore is a pretty pleasing P28 W25 D2 L1. The thing that matters though is the front players, all are chipping in with goals and assists, with a few coming from midfield as well. Firmino has, I believe, 13 goals and Mane is also in double figures in all competitions but the true star of the attack is, as was hoped, Mo Salah. Salah has, at this point in the season, a frankly implausible 29 goals.

This is the tactic being used, I’m afraid I’m at work right now so I cannot add screenshots but I can provide the same later today if people would like. The players in the below tactic are as per Klopp’s IRL team selections, although I have only really made one first team signing as I don’t think Chamberlain is good enough to play central midfield on FM18 as his passing is not really up to scratch. Also I have preferred Gomez to partner Van Dijk at centre back because Lovren does my head in.

The shape is a 4-3-3-0 strikerless tactic, with a back 4, flat 3 in central midfield, and then the front three as AMR, AMC and AML.

GK          Mignolet                              SWGKs
DR          Alexander-Arnold            WBs
DCr         Lovren                                  DCd
DCl         Van Dijk                               BPDd
DL           Robertson                           WBa
MCr       Emre Can                             CMs
MC         Henderson                         DLPd
MCl        Chamberlain                      CMa
AMR      Salah                                     IFa
AMC      Firmino                                 SSa
AML       Mane                                    IFs

Team mentality and shape are Attacking and Fluid, the only instructions are the keeper is to distribute to the centre backs and “low crosses” as I lack a big centre forward to win headers.

Recent highlights include a 5-0 win over Spurs, a 6-0 win over Arsenal and a 4-1 win over United. The blips in my results are an away draw with Leicester, which is acceptable, and a draw with Bournemouth and defeat to Watford, both of which I am firmly blaming on Loris Karius’ mistakes.

This is not supposed to be a direct replication of a Klopp tactic but was merely an attempt to get Liverpool to play similarly to how they are IRL and to try and get the same sort of results out of the front players, and particularly Salah, and it seems to be going pretty well so far. Let me know if you guys want any more information, screenshots etc.

4 hours ago, Gegenklaus said:

Yes! Do you use the winter update where both Salah and Firmino got buffed?

I didn't even know they got buffed, but yeah the winter update, thats the one I am using

Archived