Sports Interactive Community

The game is very slow and laggy when i move screen to screen. Fps does not stay constant the only time i see constant FPS is when watching a highlight during a match.

Match highlights works perfectly even with very high quality opitons.:thup:

But when i in menu or in every other screens game is not working smoohtly. it's laggy. also processing time does not proceed very well.

I've done couple of things that suggested here like uninstall and reinstall FM after removing AV and deleting cache and deleting preferences, reverify cache  but didnt work.

and btw I've purchased the game on November 10 but I've been not able to played the game so far.

Hi @hsync01

Could you please attach your DxDiag to this thread. Information on how to do so is on the link below.

https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r400/

Also, how many players are running in the game? If you go to FM > Add/Remove Leagues, how many players does it show are approximately loaded?

Thanks,
Felix

Okay you have two graphics cards in your machine, a Nvidia one and an Intel integrated one. 

Can you please check and see if this issue occurs when running FM with both cards? Details on how to switch between them can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-configure-my-laptop-to-run-football-manager-with-optimal-settings-r409/

Let us know, thanks.

it's not almost playable with Intel one. the game slighty better with Nvidia but those litte delays are really annoying.

What happens if upgrade my ram from 4gb to 12gb?

no difference but overall game is better after all the adjustments. still game is not smoothly working

And this is during a match? What graphics quality are you running the game in? You can see this via the in-game preferences.