Sports Interactive Community
ph_quiste

Only one tactic allowed in FMT 18?

I know that, in the "full FM", there is a way to build three tactics. But in FMT 18, I just can build one. Am I doing anything wrong or is it only one possible tactic?

If it is only one tactic, isn't it bad? Because people say that CPU get used to my way of playing if I don't change it sometimes, and then it will sop being efficient...

12 minutes ago, ph_quiste said:

I know that, in the "full FM", there is a way to build three tactics. But in FMT 18, I just can build one. Am I doing anything wrong or is it only one possible tactic?

If it is only one tactic, isn't it bad? Because people say that CPU get used to my way of playing if I don't change it sometimes, and then it will sop being efficient...

You'll also see whenever it's posted, that we tell the user that it's a myth that the AI adapts to a tactic.

If you wanted to use a variety of tactics you can save your tactic and create a new one and then easily switch between them when you feel it's needed. It's not a problem in FM because familiarity with a tactics isn't on FMT.