Advertising hoardings on 2d view

I'm having the exact same issue. I've had a quick look through the online manual and there seems to be no way to resolve this issue.

Considering there's an option to be able to click on the hoardings to take you to the advertisers site, I believe this is a feature we will not be able to change. £££ interests. 

I hope I'm wrong.

26 minutes ago, Plisskenboa said:

I'm having the exact same issue. I've had a quick look through the online manual and there seems to be no way to resolve this issue.

Considering there's an option to be able to click on the hoardings to take you to the advertisers site, I believe this is a feature we will not be able to change. £££ interests. 

I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think you're wrong.

2 hours ago, Plisskenboa said:

I hope I'm wrong.

I feel like I’ve only noticed it since the last patch? Did they change it?

3 minutes ago, Ellandroadhero said:

I feel like I’ve only noticed it since the last patch? Did they change it?

I just read the list of hotfixes from the latest update and listed is the following change:

• Fixed ad hoardings displaying in black

This would explain the appearance of the new flashing boards. 

Archived