Sports Interactive Community
mastelli

My humble skin - Early Version Released!

Good Work my friend :applause:

just post the name of the maker and give them credit. 

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

14 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

just post the name of the maker and give them credit. 

Depends who's work it is, some makers dont post on SI for specific reasons... 

16 minuti fa, wkdsoul ha scritto:

Depends who's work it is, some makers dont post on SI for specific reasons... 

well, to be honest I think I've downloaded and tried every single skin I've found on this forum and some from Fmscout

15 ore fa, InSp1RaT0R1950 ha scritto:

it looks great when will it be available?

hi! I want to tweak a couple of more things, I hope it doesn't take a lot

12 minuti fa, mastelli ha scritto:

hi! I want to tweak a couple of more things, I hope it doesn't take a lot

we wait for the relased :D

hi again! I have two more screenshots for you. The first is a tactics screen - the cool thing (to me) is that it changes accordingly to the colour of the taskbar whilst the pitch remains always green, it works even with teams that have white as primary colour as the text changes and takes the secondary colour of the team (it seems a really really cool thing to me, but maybe someone did this already and I didn't notice). The second is the intro popup before the matches: it is still very early in the making, the thing is that the two banners at the sides changes accordingly to the colour of the nation you are playing, and then there is the presence of the competition logo that it changes accordingly the tournament you are playing in that moment (then again, maybe someone already did this, I don't know). I would like to colour the team bars with their primary and secondary colours but honestly I still don't understand how to do it. I'm always open for suggestions and criticism. Thanks again for your feedbacks!

20180126212027_1.jpg

20180126211514_1.jpg

Edited by mastelli

20 hours ago, mastelli said:

The second is the intro popup before the matches: it is still very early in the making, the thing is that the two banners at the sides changes accordingly to the colour of the nation you are playing, and then there is the presence of the competition logo that it changes accordingly the tournament you are playing in that moment (then again, maybe someone already did this, I don't know). I would like to colour the team bars with their primary and secondary colours but honestly I still don't understand how to do it. I'm always open for suggestions and criticism. Thanks again for your feedbacks

For the team colours you should be able to use the same ids as you used in the titlebar for the scoreboard recolouring. Using the id="bkcl" might also work for the main colour, though the game tends to be rather picky about picking up team colours on the match screens as it's linked to the comp rather than the teams.

lovely skin mate well played, I do like the dark skin better but I would give this a shot looks good. Is there a download link to get it 

16 ore fa, Daveo72 ha scritto:

lovely skin mate well played, I do like the dark skin better but I would give this a shot looks good. Is there a download link to get it 

I will upload the skin in the next few days, promise :)  @craiigman it's a section of match preview panel.xml related to a bunch of other .xml in the team folder @michaeltmurrayuk: thanks for the tip, I've been trying pretty much every combination right now but it seems I don't understand what the game wants. However, to me it seems possible do it since the game shows the right colours in the match in between highlights panels, I've been trying to look in these panels but nothings seems to work

On 1/28/2018 at 10:32, mastelli said:

I will upload the skin in the next few days, promise :)  @craiigman it's a section of match preview panel.xml related to a bunch of other .xml in the team folder @michaeltmurrayuk: thanks for the tip, I've been trying pretty much every combination right now but it seems I don't understand what the game wants. However, to me it seems possible do it since the game shows the right colours in the match in between highlights panels, I've been trying to look in these panels but nothings seems to work

Well played mate

在 2018/1/28 在 PM6点32分, mastelli說:

can not wait for that :)

On 1/28/2018 at 10:32, mastelli said:

Will be using it for sure.

I've managed to put the right colours on the bars, but I can't get the right text colours. I've tried to use this code but nothing seems to work, I either get black, white or the primary colour of the nation I'm playing in

<widget class="team_button" id="hmTM" icon_enabled="false" mode="1" auto_size="all" font="fonts/figurina" size="50">
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>
                 <record id="object_property">
        <list id="get_properties">
          <record>
            <integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="colr" />
          </record>
          <record>
             <integer id="get_property" value="home"/>
             </record>
     </list>
           </record>

</widget>

20180130170519_1.jpg

Edited by mastelli

59 minuti fa, InSp1RaT0R1950 ha scritto:

can you maybe make possible for those who don't like atribute boxes to have regular attributes?

yeah sure

21 hours ago, mastelli said:

I've managed to put the right colours on the bars, but I can't get the right text colours. I've tried to use this code but nothing seems to work, I either get black, white or the primary colour of the nation I'm playing in

<widget class="team_button" id="hmTM" icon_enabled="false" mode="1" auto_size="all" font="fonts/figurina" size="50">
          <record>
          </record>
          <record>
             </record>
     </list>
           </record>

</widget>

20180130170519_1.jpg

Try changing it to something like this:

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" mode="1" auto_size="all" font="fonts/figurina" size="50">

</widget>

Then using T2nm for the away team id.

That's the code I used in the match titlebar in FM17 though haven't tried it in FM18.

nope, it doesn't work. thanks anyway!

3 ore fa, michaeltmurrayuk ha scritto:

Try changing it to something like this:

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" mode="1" auto_size="all" font="fonts/figurina" size="50">

</widget>

Then using T2nm for the away team id.

That's the code I used in the match titlebar in FM17 though haven't tried it in FM18.

On 2018. 1. 31. at 02:48, mastelli said:

<record>
          </record>
          <record>
             </record>
     </list>
           </record>

</widget>

20180130170519_1.jpg

I think my work might be help you.

<!-- home -->
          <container class="match_titlebar_panel" file="none" width="200">
              <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
              <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
            </record>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<!--home team name and background colour-->
            <widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" size="0" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" style="semi_bold"/>
            <widget class="picture" id="T1bp" auto_size="vertical" file="boxes/custom/match/intro/seriea/logoback">
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
              <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
            </widget>

</container>

This is from the lineup intro seriea.xml.

I removed some lines that are not necessary.

Edited by Jovovich

a very very early version of the skin is released. I go back to my savegame I left weeks ago. Have fun!

I only changed classes and few lines for the file, player profile panini.xml

<!--name-->
  <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" priority="1" mode="distribute_equally" >
    <widget class="text" size="11" font="figurina3" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="-264" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="48" />
        <integer id="get_property" value="Pfna"/>
      </record>

</widget>
  </container>

<!--surname-->
  <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" priority="1" mode="distribute_equally" >
    <widget class="text" size="12" font="figurina2" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical" multiline="true">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="-281" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="48" />
        <integer id="get_property" value="Psna"/>
      </record>

</widget>
  </container>

K-037.png.437ab3bceeb24cb2d5367df14bf24bc7.pngK-038.png.b4d6a79797b918228c3ab096c8aef28b.pngK-039.png.e7d8185349186d0b7327fb4b3e31f625.png

Now Suso's name is a problem.

Edited by Jovovich

Hi Jovovich, the intro panel now is perfect! The names are fine too, I guess I can live with Jesus Joaquin Fernandez instead of Suso. I will reupload the skin tomorrow with these new adjustments. Thank you!

is this fine on a laptop i am trying it sum panels not showing like in your pics

38 minuti fa, willz71172 ha scritto:

is this fine on a laptop i am trying it sum panels not showing like in your pics

hi! The skin works at 1920 x 1080, I've tested on my desktop I don't know how it runs on laptops

great skin, are you also thinking of doing a dark version at all?

20 ore fa, Daveo72 ha scritto:

great skin, are you also thinking of doing a dark version at all?

thanks! Honestly I don't know, I would like to play my savegame for a while before starting to edit the skin again

2 hours ago, mastelli said:

thanks! Honestly I don't know, I would like to play my savegame for a while before starting to edit the skin again

fair play mate, anyway great skin I love it

Hello ~ will you release a better version or a dark tone version in the future

hi guys, thanks for the appreciation. I hope I can improve the skin in the near future, right now I'm a little busy

Any idea where I should place the "Citypics" folder?, it doesnt show up properly in the boxes as it should..

6 hours ago, monobloko said:

Any idea where I should place the "Citypics" folder?, it doesnt show up properly in the boxes as it should..

this is for fm 18, you know that?  if so city pics go in your graphics folder in your fm folder in "your documents"