My humble skin - Early Version Released!

mastelli

hi there! I started to edit the club overview panel and the player panel but then I've found that creating skin was quite fun, so I've started to collect all the panels from other great skins and I tried to so something on my own. Obiouvsly all the credit goes to all the great skin makers out here, I've just started this year and I know very little about editing. As you may see the look is pretty basic since I like the default skin. The main thing of the skin is the Panini sticker that I've created using the Yacsini skin from some years ago. The processing panel changes according to the color of the sidebar, because I like to have some changing colours when I play, and has this pretty transparency in the panels. The skin is far from being pretty or rich of information as the others you may download right now, but it is my first try, and honestly I eliminted some widgets from some panels because I feel that there is too much information sometimes, it feels pretty overwhelming. Anyway, the skin will be ready in a short time, I hope, in the meantime you may take a look at the images and give me some feedback. Thank you! 

ps: of course I've utilized panels and some graphical elements from other skins: once I've published my skin, if this upsets some skin maker I'll eliminate my creation right away.

==================================================================

So here it is the link to the very very early version of the skin. It does not include social feeds or news feed panels, since I am not pleased with their aspect right now (they will be modified later).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c2zxuxvv0gun4y/The Humble Skin.zip?dl=0

FAQ
1) the skin works at 1920x1080 - 100% zoom
2) if you want to visualize kits in the personal player page you have to follow the same instructions for the FLUT skin
3) in order to visualize the city pictures the right path is: The Humble Skin/graphics/pictures/background  (the folder is already created)

Problems unsolved (yet)
1) the stickers in the personal player page will show the same name twice for players with a nickname (like Neymar, Suso, Willian an so on)
2) the intro panel for the matches is still basic, I would like to add some colours but I still have to understand how to do it
3) the skin is made for fullscreen mode: if you go windowed, the name of the players in the stickers will be displayed wierdly (I suspect that's a simple tweak, but I did not figured out yet)
4) I expect to add more panels and features in the future
5) Some xml files are bit messy and with some italian words. If you want to modify them and you do not understand something write here, we wil try to figure it out

If you feel you can improve the skin (I sense is pretty doable) I encourage you to do so and to share your work with me and the forum :)

This skin would not have been possible without the work of these skin makers:

FLUT
OPT
D_LO_
Rick Thorne
Michaeltmurrayuk
Wannachupbrew
Pikawa
Jovovich
and many others

Shout-out to who reacted to my skin writing here or in other threads. Thank you all!

20180116154204_1.jpg

20180116154407_1.jpg

20180116154419_1.jpg

20180116185656_1.jpg

20180116201748_1.jpg

20180116201753_1.jpg

20180116154138_1.jpg

20180116201808_1.jpg

hi again! I have two more screenshots for you. The first is a tactics screen - the cool thing (to me) is that it changes accordingly to the colour of the taskbar whilst the pitch remains always green, it works even with teams that have white as primary colour as the text changes and takes the secondary colour of the team (it seems a really really cool thing to me, but maybe someone did this already and I didn't notice). The second is the intro popup before the matches: it is still very early in the making, the thing is that the two banners at the sides changes accordingly to the colour of the nation you are playing, and then there is the presence of the competition logo that it changes accordingly the tournament you are playing in that moment (then again, maybe someone already did this, I don't know). I would like to colour the team bars with their primary and secondary colours but honestly I still don't understand how to do it. I'm always open for suggestions and criticism. Thanks again for your feedbacks!

20180126212027_1.jpg

20180126211514_1.jpg

20 hours ago, mastelli said:

The second is the intro popup before the matches: it is still very early in the making, the thing is that the two banners at the sides changes accordingly to the colour of the nation you are playing, and then there is the presence of the competition logo that it changes accordingly the tournament you are playing in that moment (then again, maybe someone already did this, I don't know). I would like to colour the team bars with their primary and secondary colours but honestly I still don't understand how to do it. I'm always open for suggestions and criticism. Thanks again for your feedbacks

For the team colours you should be able to use the same ids as you used in the titlebar for the scoreboard recolouring. Using the id="bkcl" might also work for the main colour, though the game tends to be rather picky about picking up team colours on the match screens as it's linked to the comp rather than the teams.

16 ore fa, Daveo72 ha scritto:

lovely skin mate well played, I do like the dark skin better but I would give this a shot looks good. Is there a download link to get it 

I will upload the skin in the next few days, promise :)  @craiigman it's a section of match preview panel.xml related to a bunch of other .xml in the team folder @michaeltmurrayuk: thanks for the tip, I've been trying pretty much every combination right now but it seems I don't understand what the game wants. However, to me it seems possible do it since the game shows the right colours in the match in between highlights panels, I've been trying to look in these panels but nothings seems to work

On 1/28/2018 at 10:32, mastelli said:

I will upload the skin in the next few days, promise :)  @craiigman it's a section of match preview panel.xml related to a bunch of other .xml in the team folder @michaeltmurrayuk: thanks for the tip, I've been trying pretty much every combination right now but it seems I don't understand what the game wants. However, to me it seems possible do it since the game shows the right colours in the match in between highlights panels, I've been trying to look in these panels but nothings seems to work

Well played mate

On 1/28/2018 at 10:32, mastelli said:

Will be using it for sure.

I've managed to put the right colours on the bars, but I can't get the right text colours. I've tried to use this code but nothing seems to work, I either get black, white or the primary colour of the nation I'm playing in

<widget class="team_button" id="hmTM" icon_enabled="false" mode="1" auto_size="all" font="fonts/figurina" size="50">
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>
                 <record id="object_property">
        <list id="get_properties">
          <record>
            <integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="colr" />
          </record>
          <record>
             <integer id="get_property" value="home"/>
             </record>
     </list>
           </record>

</widget>

20180130170519_1.jpg

21 hours ago, mastelli said:

I've managed to put the right colours on the bars, but I can't get the right text colours. I've tried to use this code but nothing seems to work, I either get black, white or the primary colour of the nation I'm playing in

<widget class="team_button" id="hmTM" icon_enabled="false" mode="1" auto_size="all" font="fonts/figurina" size="50">
          <record>
          </record>
          <record>
             </record>
     </list>
           </record>

</widget>

20180130170519_1.jpg

Try changing it to something like this:

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" mode="1" auto_size="all" font="fonts/figurina" size="50">

</widget>

Then using T2nm for the away team id.

That's the code I used in the match titlebar in FM17 though haven't tried it in FM18.

nope, it doesn't work. thanks anyway!

3 ore fa, michaeltmurrayuk ha scritto:

Try changing it to something like this:

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" mode="1" auto_size="all" font="fonts/figurina" size="50">

</widget>

Then using T2nm for the away team id.

That's the code I used in the match titlebar in FM17 though haven't tried it in FM18.

On 2018. 1. 31. at 02:48, mastelli said:

<record>
          </record>
          <record>
             </record>
     </list>
           </record>

</widget>

20180130170519_1.jpg

I think my work might be help you.

<!-- home -->
          <container class="match_titlebar_panel" file="none" width="200">
              <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
              <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
            </record>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<!--home team name and background colour-->
            <widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" size="0" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" style="semi_bold"/>
            <widget class="picture" id="T1bp" auto_size="vertical" file="boxes/custom/match/intro/seriea/logoback">
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
              <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
            </widget>

</container>

This is from the lineup intro seriea.xml.

I removed some lines that are not necessary.

I only changed classes and few lines for the file, player profile panini.xml

<!--name-->
  <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" priority="1" mode="distribute_equally" >
    <widget class="text" size="11" font="figurina3" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="-264" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="48" />
        <integer id="get_property" value="Pfna"/>
      </record>

</widget>
  </container>

<!--surname-->
  <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" priority="1" mode="distribute_equally" >
    <widget class="text" size="12" font="figurina2" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical" multiline="true">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="-281" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="48" />
        <integer id="get_property" value="Psna"/>
      </record>

</widget>
  </container>

K-037.png.437ab3bceeb24cb2d5367df14bf24bc7.pngK-038.png.b4d6a79797b918228c3ab096c8aef28b.pngK-039.png.e7d8185349186d0b7327fb4b3e31f625.png

Now Suso's name is a problem.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived