Sports Interactive Community

I have a save on FM and I am on third season now (2019). I am coaching SPO (São Paulo) team in Brazilian First Division and this season I was invited to coach also Brazilian national team. 

I am facing a crash dump error. The situation is according to the following:

1- My 1st match for Brazilian national team is scheduled for the same date as SPO matches against Santos on Brazilian national cup semi finals.

2- I play the match with brazilian national team normally

3- When I go to the warmup of SPO match, after team prelection, I click on start match and than crash dump appears.

4- Crash damp happens all the time in this exactly same moment

5- I tried to take a one-day vacation and skip this date and so far no crash dump.

6- after the 1st crash dump now during every matches players name are not showing up anymore. A soup of letters instead of the real player names

I want to fix my crash dump instead to need to take vacation and skip these matches. They are really importante to my save (importante matches)

NOTE: Very important to let you know I have done the recommended procedure to clear cache, delete preferences and check cache.

cap01.PNG

FM 2018 v18.2.1.1051982 (2018.01.13 17.20.04).dmp

FM 2018 v18.2.1.1051982 (2018.01.13 17.46.09).dmp

FM 2018 v18.2.1.1051982 (2018.01.15 20.53.21).dmp

Okay I've sent you a private message in regards to this issue, please read and respond. Thanks.