Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mski1920

FM 2018 v18.2.1.1051985

This issue is related to running the game on a 32-bit operating system. Due to this, we would very much suggest running the graphics quality of the game in Very Low or Low and you won't encounter this issue.

Can you please also confirm how many leagues you're running with what sized database? You can view the exact player numbers via your save under 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues'.

If you wish to run in higher graphics quality settings, we'd very much suggest changing your operating system to a 64-bit OS. 

Thanks. 

I am having the same issue but playing with 48k players, lower that my system recommend plus also playing on very low graphics.

this appeared a year and a half (in game) after I started to lauch a new career..

2 hours ago, RomanZorro said:

I am having the same issue but playing with 48k players, lower that my system recommend plus also playing on very low graphics.

this appeared a year and a half (in game) after I started to lauch a new career..

Okay raise your own thread and we'll try to help. Thanks.