Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
pr0

[FM18] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

Recommended Posts

pr0-fmtu-fm18.png

 

FM18 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (by pr0 & FM Transfer Update) / 1.10.2018 / DOWNLOAD LINK

 

This update contains 107.625 changes until the 1st of October 2018  that happened after the 18.3 database lockdown. Inside the pack you will find also the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game. Instructions, can be found also at the end of the post.

Make sure to visit our new "Online Database Editor" in which everyone can submit a change (edit a transfer) and the database is instantly updated. If I have missed any transfer in the above file so far, or can't be found in the player's tab, feel free to include it. Staff can be edited too. All transfers need to be immediate and as detailed as possible. In case I find more information by googling, I won't accept the change, but instead I will edit it personally with more information.

FMTransferUpdate.com

Let's see what each file includes:

Updated Transfers :
1. Player/Manager/Staff transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Also passed away players/staff are removed from database.
2. Contracts/Numbers/Height/Weight/Nationality changes.
3. Added favorite clubs, staffs etc.

General Changes :
1. Added new people who doesn't exist in the database - chairmen/players/managers/staff.
2. Affiliations between teams.
3. Corrected captains.
4. New stadiums.

Wonderkids :
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ). 
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,that already exist in the game.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability attributes.

Agents :

1. Agents created, with specific attributes and clients, to add more realism to the game.

 

Instructions : 

Extract the files to : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data. If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.

Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "18.3.0 Update" database option and select my files. You are ready to create an updated new game.

Q: Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes ?

A: Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

Follow me on facebook to get info/release dates about upcoming packs/personal work for FM18 here: 

FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Edited by pr0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, @Mike_THFC said:

Brilliant as always, Pr0

Truth to be told, could have been waaay better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, pr0 said:

Truth to be told, could have been waaay better.

Anything big missing? I'm on the editor now just removing injuries and new transfers etc. BTW, Pena has left Rangers on loan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xavi Simmons was born in Amsterdam

Ferhat Çoğalan was born in Dunkirk (France)

Levent Gundogan was born in Rhyl

Martin Murcko was born in Bardejov

Leandro Barreiro was born in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Mohamed Katana Nyanje was born in Mombasa

Edo Kayembe was born in Kananga

Mason Greenwood was born in Manchester (I think)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/1/2018 at 22:19, @Mike_THFC said:

Anything big missing? I'm on the editor now just removing injuries and new transfers etc. BTW, Pena has left Rangers on loan.

You will be the one to judge.

On 21/1/2018 at 00:58, andresimoes8 said:

Xavi Simmons was born in Amsterdam

Ferhat Çoğalan was born in Dunkirk (France)

Levent Gundogan was born in Rhyl

Martin Murcko was born in Bardejov

Leandro Barreiro was born in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Mohamed Katana Nyanje was born in Mombasa

Edo Kayembe was born in Kananga

Mason Greenwood was born in Manchester (I think)

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KevinKeegan said:

So is this update still around or did you abandon it?

For years i have used pr0s update.

Yes, it is Kevin! Expect a new update in the coming days (most likely either on the 10th of Feb or 15th).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2018 at 12:18, Stevedox said:

Itching to start a new game....is it worth holding off today? Cheers

Of course.

19 hours ago, KevinKeegan said:

Can you let us know when your final release will be please?

On the 20th of February.

2 hours ago, Preveza said:

Hope you can tweak Panathinaikos' finances etc.

They have already bad finances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WELLDONE Pro & the rest of the whole team as always !!

Something to mention... panathinaikos new sign U20's team Morris Nusuef is included...???

In the previous version of your packs he wasn't.

Also Ergys Kace & Mystakidis are currently on loan @ Panathinaikos squad but PAOK pays their wages untill the end of  their loan ( 30/6/2018 ) not Panathinaikos !

It's been also annoying that Mystakidis "seems" injured almost the whole time of his loan @ Panathinaikos ( ..as the transfers are immediate at your packs but in real time he's no more injured for 5-6 months as it seems in the game ! )

 

That's from me / Thanks in advance !

Edited by PatLDC13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/2/2018 at 19:49, steveyisatard said:

Why is this adding Crimea?

What it's adding? I don't understand exactly what you mean. I haven't adjusted anything including nations at all.

 

On 21/2/2018 at 00:48, PatLDC13 said:

WELLDONE Pro & the rest of the whole team as always !!

Something to mention... panathinaikos new sign U20's team Morris Nusuef is included...???

In the previous version of your packs he wasn't.

Also Ergys Kace & Mystakidis are currently on loan @ Panathinaikos squad but PAOK pays their wages untill the end of  their loan ( 30/6/2018 ) not Panathinaikos !

It's been also annoying that Mystakidis "seems" injured almost the whole time of his loan @ Panathinaikos ( ..as the transfers are immediate at your packs but in real time he's no more injured for 5-6 months as it seems in the game ! )

 

That's from me / Thanks in advance !

No he is not, because at the time he was announced, there was only one video of him, playing. Literally, no other information about personal info or other important things. Also, transfers are immediate but injuries are not removed and the reason is why, SI also does the same on their winter official patches all these years. I am following the same pattern.

 

Thanks for your post , always here to answer every question :)

On 21/2/2018 at 18:00, sdb4884 said:

Did you do any Australian transfers at all?

A few to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/2/2018 at 16:33, craigd84 said:

Pr0 your db's are class. Cant wait to start a Roma save now.

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bigmac88 said:

Amazing update. Would this one work with 18.3.0 or do we need to wait for another one? Many thanks mate

If you use specific files from this, yes. For example the files which create leagues or lower leagues like Greece, Cyprus & India. Also the agents & wonderkids files. General Changes/CA-PA/Transfers are not recommended to use.

I will release a new update very soon though, you should expect it the upcoming days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pr0 said:

If you use specific files from this, yes. For example the files which create leagues or lower leagues like Greece, Cyprus & India. Also the agents & wonderkids files. General Changes/CA-PA/Transfers are not recommended to use.

I will release a new update very soon though, you should expect it the upcoming days.

Awesome! Thank you so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gmilitao_scr said:

News about the next release, pr0? Will be this week?

Yes, that's the plan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have downloaded the latest patch for the winter database. However Yannick Carrasco and Gaitan are still in Athletico Madrid instead of being in Chinese club Dalian Yifang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Persee said:

Is it normal that the "Transfers" file is missing from the list of files in the pack? For 2.0?

 

Yes, because there were not much to add in this file at that time. However, things have changed and for my next release on the 1st of April (no joking), a transfers file will be there.

 

On 19/3/2018 at 07:51, Ninza said:

I have downloaded the latest patch for the winter database. However Yannick Carrasco and Gaitan are still in Athletico Madrid instead of being in Chinese club Dalian Yifang.

The official winter database (18.3) has these 2 transfers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pr0 said:

 

Yes, because there were not much to add in this file at that time. However, things have changed and for my next release on the 1st of April (no joking), a transfers file will be there.

 

The official winter database (18.3) has these 2 transfers.

Thanks I just wanted to see if it was normal :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st post has been updated with download link. 6.038 database changes based on the 18.3 official patch.

Important pages to visit:

FMTU, which stands for the online database, in which you can update the database by yourselves and see the changes applied in your games.

updatesbypr0, a special dedicated to my files forum, with details for each of my files. Also it's the place to propose new updates, missings or discuss included changes so far.

Next release is scheduled for the 15th of April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st post has been updated with download link. 7.512 database changes based on the 18.3 official patch.

Important pages to visit:

 FMTU, which stands for the online database, in which you can update the database by yourselves and see the changes applied in your games.

 updatesbypr0, a special dedicated to my files forum, with details for each of my files. Also it's the place to propose new updates, missings or discuss included changes so far.

Next release is scheduled for the 1st of May.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st post has been updated with download link. 8.385 database changes based on the 18.3 official patch.

Important pages to visit:

♦ FMTU, which stands for the online database, in which you can update the database by yourselves and see the changes applied in your games.

♦ updatesbypr0, a special dedicated to my files forum, with details for each of my files. Also it's the place to propose new updates, missings or discuss included changes so far.

Next release is scheduled for the 15th of May.

 

 

 

 

On 24/4/2018 at 17:30, willz71172 said:

Jacob Italiano he is in the game just have to change him too perth glory and sum attributes

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jacob-italiano/profil/spieler/545810

 

I missed that. Will be fixed for the next update. Make your suggestions about CA/PA plus specific attibutes. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am seriously considering, starting from my next update on the 15th of May, to include all summer transfers as immediate transfers so we can start a bit sooner the summer packs. Your thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/05/2018 at 19:15, pr0 said:

I am seriously considering, starting from my next update on the 15th of May, to include all summer transfers as immediate transfers so we can start a bit sooner the summer packs. Your thoughts?

Sounds good to me! Thanks again for your hard work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st post has been updated with download link. 9.658 database changes based on the 18.3 official patch.

Important pages to visit:

♦ FMTU, which stands for the online database, in which you can update the database by yourselves and see the changes applied in your games.

♦ updatesbypr0, a special dedicated to my files forum, with details for each of my files. Also it's the place to propose new updates, missings or discuss included changes so far.

Next release is scheduled for the 1st of June.

 

*Transfers from this pack and after are considered immediate. Yes there will be some future transfers, but I am working on that. Also please submit on FMTU transfers as immediate and not future, or else I won't accept them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/5/2018 at 18:25, potter1989bwfc said:

Which update will feature relgation and promtions ? 

 

Most likely the next, on the 1st of June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks pr0! I know it is probably a lot of hard work, but for some changes in transfers, most notably the staff, the date they left club in non-playing history is needed. For example, Rui Faria would be wanted by Manchester United upon starting a new game unless that's added in the editor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SamheinWitchKilla said:

Thanks pr0! I know it is probably a lot of hard work, but for some changes in transfers, most notably the staff, the date they left club in non-playing history is needed. For example, Rui Faria would be wanted by Manchester United upon starting a new game unless that's added in the editor.

This detail (non playing history) can't be adjusted through the online database we provide from FMTU (the link in the 1st post). Sadly it's a small sacrifice I have to make this year comparing to my previous FM projects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...