Sports Interactive Community
knap

Pilgrimage 343 Knap FM 18

For me it seems to work. 

But I'm using it with care. If I'm leading with 2 goals or more I go for it in the 70' min. If I'm leading with just 1 goal I wait until the 80' min :)

Good thinking as you do not want to create pressure. Hopefully a few goals on the counter.

Sometimes may be worthwhile to lock down the wings.

I have been trying a 4231 with MU, but needed a some light relief. so changed back 3 and front 3 roles of Lpool tactic, nothing else was changed.

Only MR L can tell which is better.

17 hours ago, knap said:

I have been trying a 4231 with MU, but needed a some light relief. so changed back 3 and front 3 roles of Lpool tactic, nothing else was changed.

Only MR L can tell which is better.

How is the 4231 going? is it completely impossible to make a overachieving 4231 this fm? 

The last 4231 won PL with MU P100, not good enough.

Only the 1 tactic

4 hours ago, knap said:

The last 4231 won PL with MU P100, not good enough.

Only the 1 tactic

seems pretty decent?

Am 24.5.2018 um 21:00 schrieb solounamigo:

I'm absolutely smashing the Bundesliga and other competitions with Hoffenheim in the second season.

Two seasons two CL titles - first season won the Bundesliga and the CL, and now I won everything.

You're tactics are doing it again knap, no other combination is that amazing to play! :)

I clearly recommend to try this tactical combination:

HOME

¬FM18.3.3KnapPILGRIMAGE343LPOOLP104.fmf

AWAY

¬FM18.3.3KnapWOF343P101.fmf

WASTE TIME

¬FM18.2.2KnapASH343HSP101SHORTP101SUS.fmf

(training to the assistant - team talks are absolutely important as I already said several times in this forum)

20180524205303_1.thumb.jpg.d71d6facd267239684d7a7d5e0d9ef90.jpg

5th season on the way - BOOM :)

Using your Man United Pilmarge in home games now

20180603140239_1.thumb.jpg.1e81fa3a7ef7a161552edd0b56642af1.jpg20180603140301_1.thumb.jpg.046147a06fbc5943593858254ce4a274.jpg

There is a way to import for FMT on Tablets but not mobiles which may be a different ME.

I couldnt download the fm demo on my laptop because the graphics card? Didnt think you were able to download the tactics direct to ipad?

On 03/06/2018 at 13:06, solounamigo said:

5th season on the way - BOOM :)

Using your Man United Pilmarge in home games now

20180603140239_1.thumb.jpg.1e81fa3a7ef7a161552edd0b56642af1.jpg20180603140301_1.thumb.jpg.046147a06fbc5943593858254ce4a274.jpg

what have you won over the 5 seasons mate

Hi Knap!

How would you set up Man City when using your top sub top tactic? If you could post a 1st and 2nd eleven that would be great!

Cheers

Good ppms are movement and one two, which in general will apply to any tactic. However, it would impossible to test the value of a specific ppm

Well knap what can i say other than well done! Truly incredible tactic the best ive used for many years won everything for a lot of different clubs! 108 points says it all! The only thing i changed now and then was in the difficult away games id switch to control. When i took a narrow lead at home and players were tiring id switch it to control or counter! 

Seriously this tactic is as close to cheating as you will ever get! I won the champs league 4 times in a row! The league was pretty much a formality! Currently starting my 3rd season having just won the treble with west ham.....the man utd treble that is!

i urge everyone to give this tactic a go!👏

Knap sorry to bother you but do you have any 3 @ the back tactics that have 2 CM,1 AMC & 2 ST?

Looking to start a new save around this tactic,as I love the ‘number 10’ role  but haven’t been able to find one yet. 

Edited by JD 1984

Hi Knap! I’m currently using the top sub top tactic with Man City. Would you recommend switching to counter for difficult away games? Cheers

I prefer not to change unless the game is not going well. I know others that prefer to be rigid always using counter away

Although the LPool tactic is recommended from MR L tests the p108 is doing well with Spurs today

783549139_Screenshot(415).thumb.png.69b87e15aaa27a2fcee6b1b3818ad6ae.png

i cant wait to see results of your latest tactics when testing resumes after summer break! I've been playing with west ham for a while using 343 lpool104 and finish first season (2020) with them 6th, despite top clubs has best players in the world :)

Well that was an interesting / insane season.

Untitled.png

Edited by macca72

I've used it on a few MIDSOMER GOODBYE and the MU 4231, so may extend to others as no reason why DCBs won't work.