Sports Interactive Community
phd_angel

How to stop Loan offers I'm not interested in?

I offered several of my players to go out on a loan, but I want offers that cover 100% of their salary.  However, 0% salary offers keep coming. I change them to suit my conditions, just to see them being withdrawn. Next day, they come back again with the same offer of 0%!!!

Is there a setup somewhere to ensure I'm not pestered with loan offers that I've already denied? Thanks

When rejecting, you can choose to auto-reject loans in the same (or lower) conditions, maybe you can apply that.

Also, when offering the players, I think you can 'lock' the option to pay 100% wages.

Go to Transfer Status > Loan Status > Unavailable for loan and the offers should stop.

Edited by Kelvinu

1 hour ago, Kelvinu said:

Go to Transfer Status > Loan Status > Unavailable for loan and the offers should stop.

I sure he wants loan offers

But only offers that pay 100% of wages

There has to be in one of the tabs under Staff. Assistant I think. Not home atm.

I set my "loan expectations" under Staff Responsibilities, I'm managing in the Swiss Challenge League, and teams from the Swiss Superleague keep coming in with loan offers for my first-teamers and they're all offering 0%. Why yes, I'd LOVE to give you my first team and pay their wages so I have no salary budget to replace them. Seriously FM is giving me the burning red &#%. 

A tip that might work:  when I offer a player on loan, I click on the red lock above the salary contribution to make that non-negotiable (or yellow lock for semi negotiable). 

I'm not sure if it works, still waiting to see, but it might help...