After a few months of work and testing, I am finally able to release this file for download.

For anyone unfamiliar with the structure of Irish football, it goes as follows:

1. Levels 1 - 2: League of Ireland (Senior)

2. Levels 3 - 6: Provincial leagues (Intermediate)

3. Levels 7 - 12: County leagues (Junior)

Senior, intermediate and junior does not refer to the age of the players in the leagues, it refers to the status of the leagues. The levels are not connected, promotion and relegation only occurs within the "steps" of the structure e.g. a team can be promoted and relegated within the various Cork AUL divisions, but can't be promoted to the Munster Senior League, similarly, a team from the MSL can only be promoted and relegated within the MSL, and can't move to the Cork AUL or the LOI. 

I've recreated the structure as closely as possible;

1. All leagues are set up correctly in terms of teams and regional boundaries, with clubs staying in their appropriate league

2. The season (not competitions) runs from the 1st of February to the 30th of November, with the season update day being the 1st of January

3. The main domestic cups are also set up correctly (for the FAI Cup, the first season will only use LOI sides - this is normal, I have the rules set up to take the teams which reach the last 16 of the FAI Intermediate Cup and the teams which reach the semi finals of the FAI Junior Cup, so the second season on will run as normal).

4. The LOI sides also have the LOI U-19 National League set up, with the sides running as normal U-19 sides, and not as a "reserve" side which can be manually set.

5. All player statistics and achievements and league and club histories have been updated as much as possible.

6. LOI squads have been updated up to and including 11/01/2018,

Some notes on the file:

1. I've boosted Ireland's youth rating to 95; this means that Ireland should have a squad of similar strength to the likes of Croatia after a few seasons when newgens begin to reach their peak.

2. Some leagues in real life are not represented in the file; this is due to a lack of information, over-representation in a particular county or a combination of the two.

3. Following on from above, the leagues that are present in game may not have their full structure represented; this is due to some teams having little to no available information, and my decision to not include B teams (Derry City's, Finn Harps', and UCD's B teams were already present in the default file),

4.  If you have the sortitoutsi Real Name Fix, you can deselect the "merged media files" option as I merged that file with my own file to make it easier when adding in new media sources

5. I don't have Claasen's megapack downloaded (or any other similar file), so unfortunately I can't say for sure if this file will be compatible with such files, but personally, I can't see this file causing too many issues (obviously, if you wish to start a new game using this file and Ireland already has nation rules set up in another file, simply deselect that file and you're good to go)

6. I strongly recommend starting a game using this file in 2018 as this file is tailored for the 2018 season on; to do this, choose a country that also has a "summer season" e.g. Belarus when starting a new game, choose your preferred start date, and then remove that nation (if you want, of course) as soon as the game starts. Alternatively, sortitoutsi have a file that allows you to choose any date to start a new game in (I'm using this method)

If anyone spots any issues, please let me know and I'll try and fix them if possible, and I'll re-upload the file. Enjoy! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sh48tw679s2tn2x/Ireland+to+Level+12.fmf

Note: I've updated (12/1/2018) the download link as there was a slight issue regarding contracts which has now been fixed

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 19:34, ChicoPolska said:

They are no money tv for the two top leagues ?

Unfortunately, LOI clubs don't receive money for having their matches broadcasted in real life, and I wanted to recreate the structure as close to real life as possible, so I left out the TV money

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2018 at 14:41, timur316 said:

hey i dono if its meant to be like this or if theres an error but you cant be promoted from tier 7 (north easy premier division) to tier 6

dono if this is how it is in real life. sucks cause my local side is in tier 9:P

Hi @timur316

This is the case in real life, tier 7 is the top tier of junior football in Ireland, but there is no promotion to tier 6, the bottom tier of intermediate football. Hope this helps!

Archived