Sports Interactive Community
Ronaldo Beckham

FM Best Scandinavian Bargains

I feel like starting a new save and buying just Scandinavian players, anyone got any suggestions, I know of Rosted(sp), Svensson and Forren but can someone name as many as possible as I want to make a shortlist, I am also going to be the Norway national team manager and try get success with them.

44 minutes ago, nico_france said:

Rasmus Nilssen

Great RB

*Nissen ;) 

But I'm with you all the way. The kid is awesome and is only getting better. 

Definitely second what MontyOnTheRun said. I’d also check out the reasonably cheap:

Kristoffer Hay

Andreas Hanche-Olsen

Truls Jørstad

Tobias Heintz

Sander Eng Strand

Martin Ove Roseth

Felix Horn Myhre

Tobias Svendsen

Thomas Rogne 

Julian Ryerson 

There’s a Scandinavian u23 hot prospects shortlist banging around somewhere, google it or check steam workshops

Per-Magnus Steiring
Felix Horn Myhre

Kristoffer Ajer

John hou Saeter

Jorgen Strand Larsen

Victor Nelsson

Christian Tue

Sandi Ogrinec

Jure Balkovec

I can't take credit for finding any of them mind.

Edited by craiigman

On 1/12/2018 at 06:16, Yoeri said:

Sander Berge

I scouted him in my Wolves save. Didn't end up signing him, but the report noted that he could be quite marketable. What about this player would make that true?

Ottar Magnus Karlsson 

Sammy Skytte

Magnus Kofod

Anders Dreyer

Jacob Rasmussen

Erlend Reitan

Sorry if any have been previously mentioned.

Or slightly older bargains...

Franz Brorsson

Jacob Rinne

Mattias Jensen

Mads Pedersen

Gjermund Asen

Sotiris Papagiannopoulos has been my favourite signing, pacey cb's are always great.

If memory serves Elias Durmaz might be a decent prospect? At least on the same level as Tobias Heintz whom I saw mentioned earlier.

Mikael Noro Ingebrigtsen also still seems to be different.

I can recommend Felix Beijmo, Kerim Mrabti, and Jacob Une Larsson from Djurgårdens IF. I managed to sell Beijmo for £11million two seasons in. Also, Hugo Vetlesen, Markus Solbakken, and Jacob Rinne. They can be acquired relatively cheap and sold for a massive profit if you're looking at the financial sides. Sold Vetlesenfor £13million, Solbakken for £6million and have had bids for Rinne around the £2,5-3million mark. 

5 hours ago, Captain Funk said:

Have anyone come across some good Scandinavian bargains (or bargains for Scandinavian clubs) after the Winter Update? :) 

Picked Erik Botheim (AMC/ST) up from Rosenborg for 300k in my WBA game, looks like a fine prospect but don´t think he will be a starter for a Champions League club in the future, but could be really good for mid-table clubs, especially for 300k. Either footed, fairly tall (184 cm) and could be moulded into a false nine instead of a playmaker.

5ac8f60d55133_ScreenShot2018-04-07at16_46_39.thumb.png.cc8011bfa4b45528b6e0d3c749e28cdf.png

On 12/02/2018 at 16:49, SixPointer said:

Erling Haland striker becomes a monster

Second this... and is a Leeds utd supporter too...

Beastly CB... 17 and only 10k... not bad!

REP4gj0.png

Great lb..

6gLcWWV.png

15yrs old and looking great... might have random stats?

ix6gxWw.png

Amazing young playmaker... remind me slightly of requelme etc of old...

lfZV62y.png

nHQjSip.png

On 07/04/2018 at 19:43, Welshace said:

15yrs old and looking great... might have random stats?

ix6gxWw.png

Happily, he doesn't! Older (but still only 17) brother Jens Petter Hauge is arguably an even better prospect.

Managing in Norway currently with Christensen and Ostigard in my team, along with JP Hauge. Christensen especially is quality; wanted by Europe's great and good. Incidentally, that 1 for anticipation is hard-coded; i've queried on the database forum and the Norwegian researcher has confirmed it as 'overly harsh' and 'under review' so for those so inclined, perhaps one for the editor without too heavy a heart.

Few others not mentioned here who've also been great on my save are:

Hugo Vetlesen

Magnus Kaastrup

Fredrik Knudsen

Mads Roerslev

Jonas Gronner

Arbnor Mucolli

Liverpool's Edvard Tagseth has also been a great loan signing.

Edited by fidelitywars

Decent target man for cheap.

SzRC19A.png

I know not strictly scandinavian, but these threads have always included Iceland in the past so felt it ok to include...

2 hours ago, Welshace said:

Decent target man for cheap.

SzRC19A.png

I know not strictly scandinavian, but these threads have always included Iceland in the past so felt it ok to include...

I'm actually managing Start (pretty much solely due to Christensen) but struggled to get much from Finnbogason and moved him on but then, think my system suits a 'false 9' type - Erik Botheim from Rosenberg did very well during his loan spell.

On 4/7/2018 at 20:20, Welshace said:

Second this... and is a Leeds utd supporter too...

He had no choice... former Bryne badass, Keane slayer and Leeds player spawned him during his run there in '96. He's got tighs like a Brama bull!

On 1/11/2018 at 23:55, RobW18 said:

Definitely second what MontyOnTheRun said. I’d also check out the reasonably cheap:

Kristoffer Hay

Andreas Hanche-Olsen

Truls Jørstad

Tobias Heintz

Sander Eng Strand

Martin Ove Roseth

Felix Horn Myhre

Tobias Svendsen

Thomas Rogne 

Julian Ryerson 

There’s a Scandinavian u23 hot prospects shortlist banging around somewhere, google it or check steam workshops

If there was an Ice Skating Manager then Eng Strand would be one of the top prospects in Europe. How does he get on with football for you?

Sebastian Hausner (DC) from AGF in Denmark seems a great talent. His team mates Benjamin Hvidt (DM, MC) and Magnus Kaastrup (AML,AMR) likewise, but Hausner looks to be the best of the bunch.

FC Midtjylland also have some great prospects. Christian Tue (MC), Mikkel Duelund (midfielder), Alexander Munksgaard (DR) and Andreas Poulsen all look pretty good.

Edited by Mr_Demus

Defensive:

• Jonas Gronner (GrØnner)
  • Alexander Groven

Midfield:

• Ulrik Yttergård Jenssen
  • Simon Anonsen

Not sure he's already been mentioned, sorry if so. i picked up this jem of a left back from Odd in the first winter transfer market for 650k €, to come to my ajax side in summer as i sold Dijks (backup for Tagliafico).

He looks amazing, potential maybe higher than Dolberg and is performing and developing very nicely already

500ec223c59930ba9b4229a3567cdac4.png

@Ronaldo Beckham A year and a bit later but I thought if you're still on the forums and interested in a Scandinavian save, I'd advise you to try out Brentford this year.

They're strongly recruiting from Scandinavia through their affiliate Midtjlaand (?) and Scandinavian players from elsewhere including Christian Norgaard from Fiorentina. Worth a try, I'm really enjoying it myself!

Posted (edited)

Jack Lahne has very good PA, highly rated irl in Sweden as well. Others could be Simon Tibbling (CM), Erdal Rakip (CM), Edwin Crona (ST) and Noah Alexandersson (CAM, ST). 

Edit: John's brother Joshua Kitolano (CM) is a good prospect also. 

Edited by SwedenYid

5 hours ago, BanOly said:

@Ronaldo Beckham A year and a bit later but I thought if you're still on the forums and interested in a Scandinavian save, I'd advise you to try out Brentford this year.

They're strongly recruiting from Scandinavia through their affiliate Midtjlaand (?) and Scandinavian players from elsewhere including Christian Norgaard from Fiorentina. Worth a try, I'm really enjoying it myself!

Cheers mate, I started a save with Brighton and signed a few Scandinavian players like Jonas Svensson, Jens Stryger Larsen, Birger Meling, Kent-Are Antonsen, Fredrik Aursnes in first season and in 2nd season I signed Martin Lundemo, Erik Botheim, Anders Tronsden, Mads Dehr Thychosen, Sondre Rossbach, Mads Roserslev and Mohammed Daramy.

Barely played any of them as I have ruined my save by signing too many good young players lol. But I might do a Brentford save soon and just sign a few good Danish players etc.