ULTIMATE LEGENDS & STARS 1880 - 2018

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Weezer said:

Yeah Di Canio's a tricky one. Obviously massively talented but he never stuck around long enough to be considered a legend anywhere. The only 2 sides where he could possibly qualify for that status is us (and even then we only got 18 months out of him) and West Ham, but by then he was nearing the end of his career.

I usually make a few changes of my own anyway. Chris Waddle was my favourite ever Wednesday player so I always stick him in our squad, even though he obviously should be at Spurs or Newcastle to start with. Des Walker too.

Well you could also argue Juventus as he played 78 games for them. But it may be Juventus doesn't need him....

16 hours ago, Weezer said:

I doubt many Juve fans would recall Di Canio as a legend though considering the other attacking talent they've had over their history.

Update: Although squads are being finalized, they are still subject to changes and updates whilst more squads get finalized, so keep checking the opening pages for changes and updates to teams which have already been finalized too.

On 08/07/2018 at 13:24, aveago said:

I know its been asked before, any update on a release date, I'm itching to get my hands on it ;P

No Update, the release date is normally around the middle of this month.

On 01/07/2018 at 15:12, Aleem said:

Hey Fenech, I'm really liking the look of the squads so far, and can't wait to see the AC Milan side :)

Update: AC Milan full squad to be released shortly, you can check them out on the opening pages.

34 minutes ago, trunks26 said:

Hey Fenech, I was wondering if Fabio Grosso is on the database? I would love to play with him after his 2006 World Cup exploits.

Hey, Fabio Grosso is playing for Perugia :thup:

On 08/07/2018 at 14:52, Weezer said:

I doubt many Juve fans would recall Di Canio as a legend though considering the other attacking talent they've had over their history.

I take your point. Di Canio is now in the Sheffield Wednesday Squad which has since been updated. :thup:

27 minutes ago, trunks26 said:

Hey mate I was just wondering in what teams are Tarcisio Burgnich and the Spanish Luis Suarez. I thought they would be at Inter.

Hey mate, Tarcisio is in the Inter Squad, perhaps you missed him and the Spanish Luis Suarez at the moment is in Barcelona, but if they don't need him then he would of course end up at Inter instead. Because he played over 100 games for Barca before Inter so only if they dont need him... :thup: I will be finalizing the Spanish squads shortly...

Edited by Fenech

2 hours ago, Fenech said:

Hey mate, Tarcisio is in the Inter Squad, perhaps you missed him and the Spanish Luis Suarez at the moment is in Barcelona, but if they don't need him then he would of course end up at Inter instead. Because he played over 100 games for Barca before Inter so only if they dont need him... :thup: I will be finalizing the Spanish squads shortly...

My bad I missed Burgnich. Although I would argue Suarez had a lot more success at Inter. Hopefully, Barca doesn't need him and you can move him. 

On 11/07/2018 at 16:45, trunks26 said:

My bad I missed Burgnich. Although I would argue Suarez had a lot more success at Inter. Hopefully, Barca doesn't need him and you can move him. 

Barca don't need him so he has been moved back to Inter. :thup:

Hey great work 

I was looking at my club, Ajax and I was missing Heinz Stuy he was the goalkeeper in 3 Europe cups. 

Also Piet van Reenen he is the all time topscorer of Ajax. 

And maybe Ronald de Boer, John van het Schip and Gerrie Muhren 

And who is Jan Jansen? 

1 hour ago, erikeagles said:

Hey great work 

I was looking at my club, Ajax and I was missing Heinz Stuy he was the goalkeeper in 3 Europe cups. 

Also Piet van Reenen he is the all time topscorer of Ajax. 

And maybe Ronald de Boer, John van het Schip and Gerrie Muhren 

And who is Jan Jansen? 

Hey 

Thanks for the appreciation.

Heinz Stuy has now been added to the Ajax Team, to compensate for this, Piet Schrijvers has been sent to FC Twente as they don't need 3 keepers.

Piet Van Reenen and John van 't Schip have also been added to the Ajax Squad. I can't deny you Ronald de Boer, so he has also been included.

However to balance the squad out and with the inclusion of Gerrie Muhren , i have sent  Arie Haan to Anderlecht  as he played more games for them.

In terms of Jan Jansen, good question, legal issues I'm afraid but for the record he is Ronald Koeman :thup:

6 minutes ago, InSp1RaT0R1950 said:

Have you edited some of Croatian clubs?

Yes, Hajduk and Dinamo in particular and although they dont have 25 man plus squads yet, they will have in the next update. :thup:

Edited by Fenech

22 minutes ago, Consiglieri said:

None of these players are missing. they just might not be at Juventus. :thup: 

Plus Juventus have a great squad of 25 since 1880 to the present day so if you want any of these players which are at other clubs, you can always buy them.

Zambrotta is at Juventus btw.. 

Edited by Fenech