The Addition of Spanish Lower Leagues (HELP thread)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Slabbekoorn @krlenjushka @TH3 K1LL3R

I have made the youth competitions :

0.- Spanish u19 Division 1 (Division de Honor Juvenil)

1.- Spanish u19 Division 2 (Liga Nacional Juvenil)

2.- Spanish u19 Division 3 (Liga Regional Juvenil)

The problem is that teams get messed up in competitions.

I have tried the following

image.thumb.png.8ae3c1bce36433c9965b89cefaac8332.png

image.thumb.png.4c8dc498958d05b4f992140f6b7b1285.png

image.thumb.png.f14bc545f7cc1037c831f7eb67393ab7.png

But it does not work

Any solution or suggestion? Thank you!

juvenil.fmf

1 minute ago, Florian von Saltes said:

Thank you @krlenjushka! I am trying it as a figure in Portugal or in Germany. I like to complicate my life =)

regular way have some bug related to regions but can be solved with some workaround. I managed to replicate exact divisions without any big issues

I don't make it using reserve leagues/costum xml because it gives me problems drawing teams. Best way is to add normally through nation->competitions.

You can also sort teams using a city as a reference point, The teams closest to that city will get drawn into that league.

hace 2 minutos, Slabbekoorn dijo:

Best way is to add normally through nation->competitions

Thank you @Slabbekoorn. I make reserve league add normally through nation->competitions.

hace 3 minutos, Slabbekoorn dijo:

You can also sort teams using a city as a reference point, The teams closest to that city will get drawn into that league.

I try for local region, beacause the Spanish Group is very difficult for city as a reference point

25 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

Thank you @Slabbekoorn. I make reserve league add normally through nation->competitions.

I try for local region, beacause the Spanish Group is very difficult for city as a reference point

I checked your file. You haven't tried "Child competition region limits" in the parent competition (Liga Regional Juvenil). You can set league, regional division and 10000 chance. I always set these for parent/child competitions.

hace 3 minutos, Slabbekoorn dijo:

I checked your file. You haven't tried "Child competition region limits" in the parent competition (Liga Regional Juvenil). You can set league, regional division and 10000 chance. I always set these for parent/child competitions.

I will try and do a test to solve the problem. Thanks @Slabbekoorn:D

14 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

@Slabbekoorn I would have to put the competitions of the lower level? You have an example so I can see?

Wait, sorry. I was looking into the wrong competition level. I have an automatic league renamer installed so my leagues are named differently than yours and I was looking into level 3 instead of level 2. It's quite difficult I'm often browsing everyone's huge files that are mazes to me with lot's of foreign languages.:D

So now I have found my miscommunication I can see that you have done the "child competitions region limits" just fine. So did it work?

@Slabbekoorn It seems that it works. :applause::hammer:Many Thanks.

hace 3 horas, Slabbekoorn dijo:

I make reserve league add normally through nation->competitions

hace 3 horas, Florian von Saltes dijo:

You haven't tried "Child competition region limits" in the parent competition (Liga Regional Juvenil). You can set league, regional division and 10000 chance.

Many thanks to all of you.

(It's Alive!!!) :D

@Slabbekoorn  @krlenjushka Hello! I am trying to activate the level of Spanish Regional League (Liga Regional de España), but this error occurs, I have been verifying the relegated of the Spanish National League (Liga Nacional de España) and the promoted of the Spanish Regional League, and I do not see the reason for that error.

image.thumb.png.3221123fa78d18b3560058b934c8fffa.png

image.thumb.png.d212f39658e3c64d52b569a0fe198f87.png

Estructura Ligas de España v.1.03.fmf

3 hours ago, Florian von Saltes said:

@Slabbekoorn  @krlenjushka Hello! I am trying to activate the level of Spanish Regional League (Liga Regional de España), but this error occurs, I have been verifying the relegated of the Spanish National League (Liga Nacional de España) and the promoted of the Spanish Regional League, and I do not see the reason for that error.

image.thumb.png.3221123fa78d18b3560058b934c8fffa.png

image.thumb.png.d212f39658e3c64d52b569a0fe198f87.png

Estructura Ligas de España v.1.03.fmf

Editor test is not reliable on big systems. I can remove that verification from your file and you can test your system in game - only 100% reliable test.

hace 3 minutos, krlenjushka dijo:

Editor test is not reliable on big systems. I can remove that verification from your file and you can test your system in game - only 100% reliable test.

All ready! This is last version. Thanks @krlenjushka

Estructura Ligas de España v.1.02.fmf

hace 1 minuto, krlenjushka dijo:

This should be ok now.

Thanks you @krlenjushka

hace 1 minuto, krlenjushka dijo:

I still cant believe you added 4353 new clubs to database. One by one

With patience =). The most problematic is finding information for teams. Thanks again @krlenjushka!

It's a pity that I can not get more rules (the BD is unconfigured). Since I would have liked to have more friendly competitions for the youth teams.

1 minute ago, Florian von Saltes said:

With patience =). The most problematic is finding information for teams. Thanks again @krlenjushka!

Next time i will help you so you can add all teams in 1 day.

2 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

It's a pity that I can not get more rules (the BD is unconfigured). Since I would have liked to have more friendly competitions for the youth teams.

What do you mean by this?

What do you mean by this?

I do not know why it happens, but from a certain number of rules (more than 300 regles) the editor remains as unconfigured, as noise, snow, in the image. I do not know if I explained well. I do not have any images to show.

Next time i will help you so you can add all teams in 1 day.

Thanks for the information, and the collaboration; I have tried to edit the computers in xml file with excell but I am unable. The truth is that I do not know how to create the database of the equipment outside the FM Editor

16 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

image.thumb.png.4d2bf1bf610d763e0e181baf247807b2.png

I didnt know that. i had about 400 once and no problem then - i think it was fm16 or 17.  this can be solved - you can make 2 separate file and after that you can joun them. Of course if game can handle this. If this is only editor problem - no problem then :D

16 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

Thanks for the information, and the collaboration; I have tried to edit the computers in xml file with excell but I am unable. The truth is that I do not know how to create the database of the equipment outside the FM Editor

I have script for that.

On 9-3-2018 at 00:49, krlenjushka said:

This should be ok now.

Estructura Ligas de España v.1.02.fmf

I still cant believe you added 4353 new clubs to database. One by one :applause::applause::applause:

How do you do that btw?

@Florian von Saltes

Did you locate the problem? You probably have a typo somewhere in your league file. At least, I normally have those when I get errors like these.

3 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

@Slabbekoorn

What about adding the equipment? I do it through the Editor.

What equipment?

I have been reviewing this week, changing the way to activate the Regional Youth League (3rd level for u19) and I can not find the possible failure.

Locating your problem will be the first step. Have you run your file in-game? With the error your getting you should be able to see where it goes wrong in your file at the end of the league.

It could be as simple as a wrong promotion/relegation playoff "league fate" set.

The error is given when I add as a competition in the country, but the error does not occur if I configure it as xml, but then the teams in the groups are disordered.
They are only ordered if it is added in competition in the country, as you mentioned to me and it appears in the file that I have uploaded.
It must be what you say that something happened to me and I'm not able to see it.

hace 7 minutos, Slabbekoorn dijo:

Locating your problem will be the first step. Have you run your file in-game? With the error your getting you should be able to see where it goes wrong in your file at the end of the league.

It could be as simple as a wrong promotion/relegation playoff "league fate" set.

If I did a test with the file that I edit @krlenjushka to not have to verify. The problem that I saw is that the next season was not configured.
It is very possible that it is what you are saying, I am going to carry out another test to see if I realize where the error occurs

6 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

I meant the teams. My english is terrible =)

Oh, what a weird translation:D but it is solved now, I sometimes add teams through editor, @krlenjushka is going to teach me to add through excel/notepad so I can speed things up a little. I was asking about how to remove "verifying rules". He knows more than I do about the editor so I always have to go to him for help.

If I did a test with the file that I edit @krlenjushka to not have to verify. The problem that I saw is that the next season was not configured.
It is very possible that it is what you are saying, I am going to carry out another test to see if I realize where the error occurs

Thats the problem a lot of editors are familiar with. You do have a promotion/relegation error if a season is not setting up for next year. You need to go through each competition individually to check relegation rules in top division, promotion rules in bottom division and promotion/relegation playoff rounds for the playoffs. I'd do that in-game if I were you because that is easier to navigate.

Oh, what a weird translation:D but it is solved now, I sometimes add teams through editor, @krlenjushka is going to teach me to add through excel/notepad so I can speed things up a little. I was asking about how to remove "verifying rules". He knows more than I do about the editor so I always have to go to him for help.

Yes, @krlenjushka you have told me the same thing and I think it is the best, and I would also like to learn using excel / notepad.

Thats the problem a lot of editors are familiar with. You do have a promotion/relegation error if a season is not setting up for next year. You need to go through each competition individually to check relegation rules in top division, promotion rules in bottom division and promotion/relegation playoff rounds for the playoffs. I'd do that in-game if I were you because that is easier to navigate.

I'll see if I locate the error with the league in the game activated.
What is strange is that using the xml reserve league system, the competition works well with the ascents and descents including the playoffs, but the teams do not go to their respective groups

6 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

I'll see if I locate the error with the league in the game activated.
What is strange is that using the xml reserve league system, the competition works well with the ascents and descents including the playoffs, but the teams do not go to their respective groups

So your xml file has the exact same system? Does it draw a second season?

2 hours ago, Florian von Saltes said:

@Slabbekoorn Yes, draw a second season, that is why I commented that I find it strange that the system functions with xml and with the current one no. But in xml it does not matter that the teams are ordered in their respective regional divisions

Does it draw a third and fourth etc?

Now I am checking one by one. With direct relegations. And it is strange.
With 6 relegated / promoted works. With 9 it no longer works and it gives error

image.thumb.png.e0539e30feb1eb48d2e6ce3e60f39bc5.png

With 2 groups with 3 relegated / promoted per group (total 6) works afterwards with three groups with 3 relegated / promoted per group (total 9) no longer works and gives error

image.thumb.png.5561ecd2fa850b32ad9dfb8f83043d3a.png

image.thumb.png.6c725d1b9d47ac04dfaa9dcde211da95.png

Archived