ARGUS 343 Knap FM18

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Mainly as a poacher but he also covers the outside (right and left)

His consecutive hat-tricks  went like this

2x as Poacher

1 on the left

1 on the right

Do you think it’s his pace that makes him that potent 

So I was takinga break from my journey save and decided to manage my favorite team Hull and to not make my own tactic this time and try this one out.

11 players start injured and the medical room says its a crisis. I'm having to use backup players on my opening day and start against Aston Villa. I´d settle for a draw. Well behold, my backup player with L1 stats scored 6 goals this game, something I haven't seen my players do for many years. So I say, good start and a good job breaking the ME.

firstgame.PNG

18 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

I'll probably have to change my managers name to Knap on my save at this rate, It only seems to fair

unbeaten.jpg

nice. do you change anything for the big away games? i am having a lot of success and i know sometimes defeats are inevitable but even with all my league titles i always seem to lose like 4-5 games a season which are usually the big away ones. just can't get near them and you can just tell from the 1st minute you're gonna be in for a rough time.

7 minutes ago, agreed said:

nice. do you change anything for the big away games? i am having a lot of success and i know sometimes defeats are inevitable but even with all my league titles i always seem to lose like 4-5 games a season which are usually the big away ones. just can't get near them and you can just tell from the 1st minute you're gonna be in for a rough time.

Nope no changes, I've been really lazy with training as well and left it on Match tactics

I'm really aggressive with my team talks, I demand a lot before matches and if by half time the performance isn't great, I'm aggressive and tell them they're rubbish and to step it up

vor 38 Minuten schrieb agreed:

my first above could be aimed at you aswell i guess :)

Well, I do not change anything aswell. Maybe it sounds a bit strange, but I've got the same problem often in away matches.

I've got a really good team, but away vs the big guys it's just luck. An example vs Real Madrid (they absolutely dominated us):

20180316143954_1.thumb.jpg.39acec05ae599e054dadd7449fc2fc3a.jpg

Edited by solounamigo

38 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Nope no changes, I've been really lazy with training as well and left it on Match tactics

I'm really aggressive with my team talks, I demand a lot before matches and if by half time the performance isn't great, I'm aggressive and tell them they're rubbish and to step it up

ah ok cheers mate. i have never bothered with team talks i prefer to just ignore them as they seem to have way too much influence on results. feels like there's some proper hidden intricate formula to them that i just can't be arsed with. i guess some defeats are just unavoidable though which is pretty good i guess in terms of realism, just makes me frustrated because i don't think i'll ever have an unbeaten season :D

12 minutes ago, solounamigo said:

Well, I do not change anything aswell. Maybe it sounds a bit strange, but I've got the same problem often in away matches.

I've got a really good team, but away vs the big guys it's just luck. An example vs Real Madrid (they absolutely dominated us):

20180316143954_1.thumb.jpg.39acec05ae599e054dadd7449fc2fc3a.jpg

glad to hear it's not just me then! i do win the occasional big game but the majority of the time it's just a constant stream of highlights for the opposition. i guess luck plays a big part like you said. i find cup finals extremely difficult aswell. always feels like i'm the only away team when we're at a neutral venue. 

Edited by agreed

You can try counter or control.

Team talks should be like Fergie or there is a team talk guide.

It is not a high possession tactic unlike BLUE MATTER

I've tested mentality changes and find counter or control gives the best results, although not as good as attacking. For one off games it may be worth trying the lower mentalities.

vor 1 Minute schrieb knap:

Did you try control or counter in any other games

Yeah, in the CL final vs Chelsea and it worked great (control) :)

I'm about to start a new save with some underdog team, will give the control for away games a go and post it here how it goes.

Just eave team selection to next match then repack.

Away games are the ones to try other options but if its tight in a home game may be worth changing. It is worthwhile just to have a backup plan to change the match, including the double T Tweak 415.

I just have one word for this tactic: Wow.

championship.thumb.PNG.4422d2a02b2bc6673f10cb9daf7e91cc.PNG
I didn't sign any world class players when I got up to the PRM but my striker Nahki Wells got 33 goals in 33 apps, won player of the year and the Golden boot! Nouha Dicko has also been amazing in the PRM considering his avg. stats. Now this season I just signed Moussa Dembélé (30m) & Michy Batshuayi (12,75M) and I except a lethal front line. My biggest weakness this season was that if one of my starting back 3 was out, then I was leaking a lot of goals in. But 2nd place in the first season in the PRM? All credit goes to this tactic.

lineup.thumb.PNG.518342381e2be0604da4983192be9364.PNGprm.thumb.PNG.5dc2b28146242d635e3685d2ca72edd5.PNG

There are 2 442s  MIDSOMER and GOODBYE, However with West Ham I would try VOLANTE Anchor BWM/ BBM or 2 Volantes. Also consider White Europe's tweak AWAY 451