ARGUS 343 Knap FM18

On 13/01/2018 at 21:54, JJSaxton said:

Tactic works a treat! Will report back end of season with full results:

RESULTS.png

- Edit - This just happened also.. Still first Season, still in the championship albeit romping home with it. And into the Semi's for the FA Cup also. Could a Leeds United triple be on the cards??

Carabao_Cup_Win.png

which tactic?

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Control tactic from OP is by far the best tactic on current match engine imo. After a bad run with TFF's 343 I plugged this beauty in December before  city game. Amazing football being played and fantastic results! Both losses are due to a full squad rotation and weaker team playing that day.

20180118181410_1.jpg

Edited by Kizamy

20 hours ago, nufcbeast said:

still using it and what training etc and you got more results ?

I've set all training to be handled by Assistant manager after bringing my own in. The only thing i change on the training front is set certain players to learn the roles that i want them to play in. For example I am playing Ezgjan Alioski from Leeds who is a winger in the Poacher role in the front 3 so have set him to learn that role. Hes smashing it aswell, below is the leagues top scorers so far:

LEAGUE_TOP_SCORERS.png

Tactic wise dont change a thing. It just works as it is :)

6 hours ago, JJSaxton said:

I've set all training to be handled by Assistant manager after bringing my own in. The only thing i change on the training front is set certain players to learn the roles that i want them to play in. For example I am playing Ezgjan Alioski from Leeds who is a winger in the Poacher role in the front 3 so have set him to learn that role. Hes smashing it aswell, below is the leagues top scorers so far:

LEAGUE_TOP_SCORERS.png

Tactic wise dont change a thing. It just works as it is :)

Have you got pinamonti on loan? 

Hes quality on my inter save playing left or poacher

18 hours ago, wixta79 said:

Have you got pinamonti on loan? 

Hes quality on my inter save playing left or poacher

Yeah he’s in on loan. Just extended it for another year with the option to buy for £12.5 million. Perfect for a 3 man up top tactic.

Also loaned in Patrick Cutrone from January but he hasn’t been as good so far. Extended his loan aswell but future fee is £24 million.

Edited by JJSaxton

4859DEB43801F9D7DA1C4A5A0CF30DF9985458E3 (1213×1008)

Just wanted to say that I switched to this for the Fenerbahce game. I've been looking for a formation that can defend and this seems to be the one.

I have made one change, just because I don't like three strikers. I pulled the poacher back to the AM slot with an attacking AP role. Told him to close down much more, pass short and push up. As you can see, it's working a treat. Oh, all using the control version.

Great work Knap.

P.S. The two goals conceded against Spartak were both disastrous individual errors.

P.P.S. I'm Cardiff.

Edited by timcliffsmith

Mostly attacking movement PPMs

I am using FMT atm but usually use AM for all training. This is from last year with regard to training

PRE-SEASON

general training -TEAM COHESION HIGH 

scheduling 50% (no rest before-no rest after match)

match preparation = MATCH TACTICS

before the 1st game of the season 

general training -BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before -REST after match)

keep 50% match preparation MATCH TACTICS until 100% fluid,

after that the training should be like this

general training BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before- REST after match)

10 or 20 % ( i prefer 10%) match preparation (whatever you like, it depends from the opponent - except match tactics and teamwork , its pointless to use these because when you have 100% fluid your players have good understanding)

this till the end of the season , of course if you buy some players in January you drop the familiarity and you must again adjust the scheduling to 50% and match tactics

25 minutes ago, knap said:

Mostly attacking movement PPMs

I am using FMT atm but usually use AM for all training. This is from last year with regard to training

PRE-SEASON

general training -TEAM COHESION HIGH 

scheduling 50% (no rest before-no rest after match)

match preparation = MATCH TACTICS

before the 1st game of the season 

general training -BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before -REST after match)

keep 50% match preparation MATCH TACTICS until 100% fluid,

after that the training should be like this

general training BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before- REST after match)

10 or 20 % ( i prefer 10%) match preparation (whatever you like, it depends from the opponent - except match tactics and teamwork , its pointless to use these because when you have 100% fluid your players have good understanding)

this till the end of the season , of course if you buy some players in January you drop the familiarity and you must again adjust the scheduling to 50% and match tactics

Could you give me some examples of what ppms to use for each position 

FInally won the Champions League with my Napoli team, Brilliant season thanks to a fantastic tactic

A few screenshots including my main front 3

No instant result used and training was left on Match Tactics all season

I read on on a different tactic thread they treat team talks like Sir Alex Ferguson would, I did the same, I demanded a lot and was aggressive when they didn't produce, I received a lot of messages from my players crediting my half time team talk (aggressive)

Also if you look at the 8-0 vs sampdoria, it was the start of 9 clean sheets in a row in the league

Thanks Knap

compoverall.jpg

leagueoverall.jpg

schedule1.jpg

schedule2.jpg

team.jpg

Damico.jpg

Lmartinez.jpg

Masensio.jpg

Edited by 8BuggieNights15

I use attribute masking so rely on Scout reports for players. Often key attributes are decisions and  determination rather than role specific. Also the hidden attributes from scout reports like consistency.

Edited by knap

i changed the mentality of the wbs to that of support (wbl) and attack (wbr) asked them to stay wide and now im scoring even more than before. 

oh i did alter the the two outer afs. asked them not to run wide with the ball. 

great tactic. best ive used!!

28 minutes ago, the SLC said:

i changed the mentality of the wbs to that of support (wbl) and attack (wbr) asked them to stay wide and now im scoring even more than before. 

oh i did alter the the two outer afs. asked them not to run wide with the ball. 

great tactic. best ive used!!

What team are you bud ??