[FM18] Player profile

PequenoGenio

I've modified a version of Gunzo's FM 18 skin to my liking - all credit for the original skin goes to Gunzo and this can be viewed here.

It looks a lot different to the original version and I've re-designed the profile screen to how I like it. If this is similar to what you want, please feel free to use it.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.0a17685d43bfebeb63ff05910c3bdfdc.jpg

Please note, I use the skin on 125% zoom, so it may not be perfect for your screen if you use less.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8qpyc2jnbq2kygj/GZskin18+1.1+dan+100.rar

22 hours ago, Goodrebel said:

I've modified a version of Gunzo's FM 18 skin to my liking - all credit for the original skin goes to Gunzo and this can be viewed here.

It looks a lot different to the original version and I've re-designed the profile screen to how I like it. If this is similar to what you want, please feel free to use it.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.0a17685d43bfebeb63ff05910c3bdfdc.jpg

Please note, I use the skin on 125% zoom, so it may not be perfect for your screen if you use less.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8qpyc2jnbq2kygj/GZskin18+1.1+dan+100.rar

If i want to aply this on my skin what files do i need to copy?

36 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

I suspect it won't be entirely straight-forward and require more than the consideration of the standard graphic changes this year (see sticky thread on this for what's necessary, a must if you follow the next part). You could always test it in a 'test skin' i.e. download a base skin and add the download with the necessary 2018 changes and see what happens... 

Thanks mate

On 1/6/2018 at 18:37, PequenoGenio said:

If i want to aply this on my skin what files do i need to copy?

Copy these files into your panels folder:

\GZskin18 1.1 dan 100\panels\player\player_overview_panel.xml

\GZskin18 1.1 dan 100\panels\gunzo (all panels from this folder)

That should work, but if I was you I'd make a copy of your skin (as D_LO_ mentioned above.

Archived