Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luke Cro

[FM17] Little help needed

@Max Clayton-Robb

So, what's the issue...

I have created in editor continental competition/league (called KAPULA in Africa). League has 8 teams from 4 countries. Each team plays 7 rounds + 1 extra game (8 rounds total; e.g. similiar to Argentine Premier Division, 30 clubs 30 rounds).

And that extra game is problem here... In game, rules section says there are 8 games to be played, but 7 is played instead, and that's wrong

Now, this is maybe bug, or maybe I don't know how to set up that extra game properly... Another issue is that after that 1st season, competition doesn't restart in following seasons...

On FTP I've uploaded 2 save game files - one before start of competition "kapula_1" and one after "end" of competition called "kapula_2a", and "kapula_3a" in semptember 2018, where competition isn't "restarted" yet...    Of course, I 've uploaded editor data called "kapula_edit"

So, I kindly ask somebody to take look at this.. I see @FrazT is active here, so I ask for help him too... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Edited by Luke Cro

You would be best to re-post this and ask in the Editor's Hideaway forum or the Editor's sub forum of the FM 18 Bugs forum, even if it is for Fm 17, as this one is very quiet.

Sign in to follow this