Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

I think some other people have raised this issue.

When making bids for players and other clubs come in and asks to make a revised bid it doesn’t provide the     option link to create new bid.

The transfer figure remains stuck, even after the window is shut and I can no longer make any further bids.

Also, sometimes I bid for a player and then the game says I have made a bid of a lower amount and the player moves to anothe club without me getting to tender a revised bid???

Edited by njwood84

Also experienced this bid £6.5m for a player then another club came in with a £5m offer and i was invited to make a new bid but was not able to do so as the option was not there.

When you click on the players contract its says I have bid £3.7m (his market value) which is wrong. No way to progress or cancel this transfer now its in limbo.

11 hours ago, screechyboy79 said:

Also experienced this bid £6.5m for a player then another club came in with a £5m offer and i was invited to make a new bid but was not able to do so as the option was not there.

When you click on the players contract its says I have bid £3.7m (his market value) which is wrong. No way to progress or cancel this transfer now its in limbo.

Hi, can I ask whether this was on the latest update? Thanks. If so, we would love a save it can be reproduced from.

I have the same issues after the update with a range of players. No way to re bid when someone else comes in. Even when their bid is no longer listed, I can’t re bid.

1564BB25-4D3F-4203-A4FE-2BF32629F098.png

I believe I’m facing a similar issue both signing and selling players. The player being sold is stuck and I receive a message daily stating “ The ££ deal taking X’s player to Y can now be completed” with no option to complete it and it just hangs there.

The purchase which is experiencing the same used to receive the emails about however once I passed the end of the transfer window the emails stopped.

This appears to have occurred since the “ending” of the transfer windows. At the end of the previous season I was invited to vote to remove the transfer windows.

AAA1D429-B515-41EC-9A05-1E9A22036747.png

I agree. This is really annoying. I'm 9 years in to my game and can't sign a number of defenders. 

Edited by levertron

I ploughed onto the end of the season with the same daily message hoping that it would solve itself when setting up the new season and at least remove the constant message... no luck, it’s the hope that kills you.

5EF75E04-3360-4322-A57E-E2C6D381011D.png

I’m having similar issues. Make offers for players then get outbid but no option to tender new bid. Also bid for players but transfer never resolved. For example, bid 38m for Fiete Arp. Other bids made but into the next season and he hasn’t moved anywhere. My bid still shows on players info! Getting really annoying now. Can anything be done about this please? On version 9.1 using iPhone 

I have the same issues, since the last update couple of days ago (ios).

Can it be fixed, like asap? Its very annoying

Can everyone first check that they've updated to 9.1.1. We're hoping that most instances of these will repair themselves on this update. If it hasn't, please let us know.

Not fixed for me, I'm afraid. Not able to continue game at present. 

Edited by ckckck

Same here it’s actually worse than before the previous update. Now I get bids for my own players and can’t accept them. I can see the bid has been made but no way to respond. Makes the game unplayable and for that reason i’m out

@Alari Naylor

Hi alari on the most recent update I have had a one off issue where I enquired bout a player got given price of 1 mil then they sold the player for 750k to a bigger league threat to them. But apart from that I would say yes any issue has been resolved as im getting no hiccups 

I’m still getting the transfer bug issue for selling a player and I have the latest update from 3 days ago. Player sold and contract agreed but doesn’t complete and rolls through the transfer window. I’m having to save before transfer dealing now to avoid the issue.

Hey guys, I already updated the game but this problem is not going away. Been trying to log out and log in again but the option to sell this particular player is not appearing. It works for other player.

Screenshot_20180205-114530.png

10 hours ago, bulelengman said:

Hey guys, I already updated the game but this problem is not going away. Been trying to log out and log in again but the option to sell this particular player is not appearing. It works for other player.

Screenshot_20180205-114530.png

Do you have a save from before this transfer?